A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Switching between computers/monitors - Red

Posted: Oct 07, 2014

The name of the program is Synergy.

Is switching between 2 computers or monitors a requirement? - how or why?

[ In Reply To ..]
No one has ever suggested this to me, been at Nuance for 4 years. Is this why I'm out of work?

Similar Messages:

Is Transcend The One Who Monitors
Jun 22, 2010

Just wondering as I saw their newest ad.  I know many have left recently, and I want to be informed. ...

Monitors. I Think It Would Be A Great Idea To Have The
Jul 19, 2012

like/dislike buttons on the job seekers board.  That way maybe these rotten employers who are offering 7 cpl will get the message! ...

SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
Jan 30, 2015

WARNING!!!  SoftScript monitors these posts!!!  Check out Gigi's comment below!!!  Maybe they would have happy employees if they spent more time on their business and less time on these boards!!! ...

Monitors, Can You Check IP Addresses Of MTSO
Jan 11, 2010

One person posted about a job for a long time and now the same job is being posted by another individual.  I think she's just having us do her work.  Can you see if it is the same IP address?  Just sounds oddly the same.  Thanks. ...

Yo, Monitors. Can The Apostrophe Thingie In The Mid Nickname Be
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Shout Out To Monitors. I Keep Posting And It Keeps Saying Text
Nov 25, 2011

Monitors, There's No Company Info For Those SOAP Notes Ads
Feb 25, 2011

nm ...

MONITORS: Using Apostrophes In The Nickname Line Blocks My Posts With
Jan 02, 2010

Also, how can I tell when I've run out of space to post in the subject or nickname fields? My posts get cut off a lot.   Just FYI, your message above is misspelled as "Swith" to Plain Text instead of "switch." :) ...

Switching To VR
Feb 01, 2010

Would some of you share your experience of going from Dictaphone ExText to VR.  Anything positive at all?  Our company will be going that route and we will be paid hourly so salary should not be a factor.  The bottom line is, it is happening.  I would appreciate hearing from MTs whose companies have switched over; the good, bad and ulgly.  Thanks.   ...

Are There Any Companies Out There NOT Switching To VR?!
Dec 24, 2009

I can't get by on literally half my salary, which is what I've been asked to do. Thanks. ...

Switching From FT To PT For MDI-Transcders
Apr 29, 2010

Have any of you that came in with the MDI merger to Transcend or Transcend MLSs had a problem switching from full-time to part-time, or to IC status, etc.?  It was mentioned during the conference calls that we could switch after the merger if we felt we needed a different schedule or less/more hours.  Was this an easy process with HR or your TL/ROM? ...

Switching Careers From Mt
May 18, 2010

Any of you thought of switching to dental laboratory technician, you can work independently a lot of times and they make pretty decent money.  Or do any of you know a dental lab tech and if they like their job, just looking around for something else to do besides MT ...

Switching To FT With Benefits
Dec 23, 2010

Does anyone know the process of switching to FT with benefits?  Do you just have to let your CCM know and she does the paperwork and switching or is it a big hassle?  I lost my medical benefits recently and that is the reason I need to go FT.  I looked in the HR section of Medquist mail but can find nothing relating to this.  Any information is greatly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Hospital Switching To VR
Feb 17, 2011

Have been informed that the hospital where I work inhouse is switching to voice.  Has anyone ever been an employee where this happened?  Is there usually enough work for everyone or have there been layoffs?  ...

Switching Companies
Sep 04, 2011

I'm wondering what the going rate is per line for an experienced (10+ years) MT these days - not making enough at my current company and looking to find better pay.  What should I be asking? ...

Account Switching To VR
Jan 24, 2013

Hey MTs and editors!  My account is going to VR.  It's a rather small account and the dictation can be handled by a crew of 4 or 5 most generally.  How long do you suppose it will take before everything shakes out and we are able to see how many people are needed in the end?  I'm pretty sure there won't be enough work.   All ideas appreciated.  :) ...

Switching From FT To PT Advice...
Jan 17, 2014

I am currently working for my MTSO full time, however I would like to go down to part time (still get benefits). I've been tentatively offered a FT nanny position for a dear friend of mine who would pay me cash to take care of her baby, either my house or hers (we live 5 miles apart). I told her I need to think about it as I am currently FT with my MT job, but I am seriously thinking about going down to PT to still have my MT job and insurance (which I need). PT for me would also be better ...

Thinking Of Switching To PT
Sep 28, 2014

Am I more likely to run out of work? I see everyone on here claiming NJA pretty often, I must say I rarely run out of work..Thinking the FT people get first pick because they have to earn their bennies? And will they let me just cut hours from my present schedule or will I be totally rescheduled? ...

BeyondTx Question: I Will Be Switching
Feb 24, 2010

to BeyondTx very soon, first straight, then VR.  I would like to become familiar with the platform before the install and training because it takes me awhile to "get it" with new platforms, etc.  I don't want to be thrown into it the day after training.  Is there a manual or something I could look at before this happens?  Thanks.   ...

So, One Of My Contracts Is Switching Over To VR Next Week.
Feb 27, 2011

:) ...

Chartscript.net - Switching From Weblinc
Oct 17, 2011

Has anyone used this?  I found a couple of things in the archives but they are OLD.  I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with it.  My hospital is switching from Weblinc to Chartscript.net and I was wondering what we should expect.  ...

Local Area Switching To VR
Mar 13, 2012

I have always worked for local hospitals and doctor's offices.  I have never worked through a company, but with most of our local area switching to VR I am having to look to companies for work.  In our local area our transcriptionists usually are paid about 12 cents per line,  but I am noticing most companies pay is substantially lower as i saw an ad for Sten Tel paying only 5-6 cpl.   Could anyone tell me what the norm is for pay with companies?  Thanks for all help. ...

Switching To The New Program EBeyondTXT
Mar 19, 2013

With switching to the new program eBeyondTXT I am not noticing much difference from before with the old program.  It takes just as long to download a job and half the time I am getting the spinning circle showing the slowness of the program. The things that did change is the account I was working on is now an all edit account.  I also noticed that instead of 2 spaces between each sentence it is now only 1 space.  I was also wondering why the use of the bookmarks at the beginning and end of ...

Chartscript Font Switching?
Sep 10, 2013

I'm working on an account that uses Chartscript, and something fairly bizarre is happening to my notes.  When I submit the jobs they are in Times New Roman font, I'm double-checking to make sure that's the case, but at some point after submission they are switching to Arial!  I have no clue why it's happening, apparently it's not only me, but is happening to some others, but not everyone.  Does anyone have any idea why, or what I can do about it?  ...

Windows 7--Switching To Compatibility Mode
Aug 12, 2010

I am thinking about a laptop--Windows 7 but I need to install EditScript from escription.  Does anyone know if I could run it in compatability mode and it would work?  TIA ...

I'm A High Producer Switching To QA. How Many LPH Should I Expect
Sep 08, 2010

nm ...

Company Is Going To Be Switching To Voice Recognition
May 13, 2011

My company is going to be switching to voice recognition soon instead of plain transcription and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and what it is like compared to transcribing.  Was the transition diffficult? What is the usual pay rate? ...

Company Thinking Of Switching To M*Modal
Dec 18, 2013

Company thinking of switching to M*Modal...any comments from those who have used this program, yay, nay...any comments are greatly appreciated. ...

A Few Questions About Switching To Part Time
Jan 08, 2015

I have been here 15 years and am considering switching to part time.  When changing your schedule to part time, do you lose the PTO you have already accrued?  Do your benefits remain intact through the month that you switch, or do you lose insurance coverage immediately?  Any additional information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated!   ...

Thinking Of Switching To Employee Status .. Feedback?
Apr 17, 2012

Hi, I'm looking for feedback from anyone who can help me out. I've been working for the same company for 3 years as an IC. I'm thinking of search for a new company that is employee-based from home so I can have taxes taken out and possibly get paid more than I am working for now. Has anyone gone from IC to employee from home and if so how did you like it compared to being an IC? It seems like it would be nice to have my insurance, etc taken care of. I love being an IC but someti ...