A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Iridium services testing - anon

Posted: Feb 24, 2010

Anyone test for this company and find their multiple choice test to be pretty cheesy?  Something seems odd about it.  I listened to a couple of the dictations..pretty poor quality.  I wonder if all of their work is like that.

another thing... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
which one is the indian iridium?

Iridium is an Indian company. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

So What!! If the pay is good and they provide the work - I need an extra job right now

[ In Reply To ..]
Tried Future-Net,(which is an "All American" company and they were not willing to give me a try.
Apparently you do not know the reputation - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
most Indian companies have for not providing enough work, using US MTs to get the accounts going then sending them to India, low pay, layoffs, etc. Good luck to you.
Iridium - te
[ In Reply To ..]
How can you find out if a company is in India?
And this is different from a lot of American owned/run companies how? - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Just asking, not being ugly at all.

I thought there were two... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Iridium companies? One in India and one in the states? Or is there only one?

I found the initial multiple-choice test that you do in MS Word to be very cheesy, with really embarrassing mistakes in it.

I took the test and found it to be rather easy. - Very straight forward.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Iridium Services - Do they require a strict schedule for IC or do they allow - you to get your line count in within certain TAT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Is Iridium an Indian-owned company .. - tinydancer

[ In Reply To ..]
Iridium is based in Miami and is not an Indian-owned company. Pay is on time every time via direct deposit. You are strictly and by contract an IC. You are held to production expectations .. but this is as it is defined when you begin working. Micromanaging happens often when people do not do what they say they will do. There is ESL but there is ESL everywhere. First time in a long time I like my job. Testing is not company generated .. outside testing .. what can I tell you!
Iridium - ANON
[ In Reply To ..]
What about schedule requirements? Does it have to be strict or is there flexibility? I received my test and am going to take it tonight as I have a FT job outside the home right now. I have been an MT for 20 years, though, and would love to have a job I love and be able to work out of my home at the same time as I have in years past until now. If you have other info, please email me. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Iridium Services - Anyone Work For This Company?
Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone work for this company?  Could you tell me about your experience?  TIA     ...

Info On Iridium Services In Miami, Fla.
Dec 08, 2014

Need info on Iridium Services in Miami, Fla. please.  Searched the archieves, but found nothing recent. Anyone work there currently or in the past on their oncology account? Indian based company, lots of work, good dictators, pay on time? Any info would be appreciated ~ Thanks so much! ...

Two Choices, Iridium Services Or Future-Net Technologies
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...

Iridium
Dec 10, 2014

Any feedback on Iridium transcription?  Do they outsource?  Pay on time, etc etc etc?? ...

Iridium Test
Mar 01, 2010

Has anyone else who has taken the Iridium test had trouble getting the jobs to play?  I got the first 2 to play with no problem on Express Scribe but could not get any others to play with Express Scribe or Windows Media Player. ...

Work For Iridium?
Nov 19, 2011

Anyout out there work for Iridium?  If so - is the company good to work for? ...

Did Iridium Drop Their Line Rate To Current ICs Recently?
Oct 12, 2009

Did Iridium drop their line rate to current ICs recently?  I heard they did to new ICs to like 1.5 cpl less.. but wondered if they have now lowered all the pay.  thanks ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

MTS Services
Feb 25, 2014

does anyone have any information on this company? i could not find anything. ...

1-2-1 Services In Colorado?
Nov 04, 2009

Hi, Does anyone work for them?  Positive or negative thoughts?  thanks ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

Documentation Services.. Sm
Jan 21, 2010

Can anybody give me info on Documentation Services?   the good the bad and the other stuff?  Thanks!     ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Services Way Of Eliminating.
Sep 05, 2010

Stating someone left out the word 'no.'  They know you cannot prove it.  Did this same on 3 MTs.  Coincidence?  ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

INTERPRO SERVICES
Jan 10, 2012

I want to warn all who look for jobs on this site of a company to be aware of - Interpro Services, Inc out of Arizona.  They are ruthless, have the worst dictators in the industry and management could not care less whether you make any money or not.  When you complain, you get "your contract terminated".  They set hours for you and days contrary to the laws of IC status and if you don't work those hours, you are outta there.  Also they do not have the guts to call you up ...

SHur Can Services
Sep 12, 2013

Does anyone know about this company? I have never heard of them before and would like to apply, but need more information. I am leary to sign on with a company I know nothing about. Here is part of the ad. "PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE APPLYING Medical Transcription - straight typing rnrnMUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY: Express scribe that plays DSS FILES. Microsoft word. Knowledge of Dropbox. Knowledge of Yahoo messenger. Foot pedal. High speed internet. ESL experience. We are expandi ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

One-on-One Information Services
Feb 26, 2014

Their ad is verbatim an ad I applied to Smart Doc for (and am still waiting to start for a month now).  I'm wondering if they are doing the same accounts since the specifications are not necessarily the usual job ads. Has anyone worked for them to know what their story is? ...

One-on-One Information Services (sm)
Mar 05, 2014

New ad today for Onc "proofreader".  Please see thread on this company from 2/26/2014:  forum.mtstars.com/529160.html before sending your personal info. This was a long ad that that was mostly copied from another MTSO's ad. ...

One-on-One Information Services, Inc.
Mar 13, 2014

Did anyone apply and hear back from this company regarding their last ad? ...

Are There Any Services That Have A 24-hour
Mar 22, 2015

window for working IC? Do you just have to do a certain line count for the day? Thanks. ...

Millennium Business Services
Oct 23, 2009

Just wandering if anyone out there has worked or works for Millennium Business Services? ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Small Services That Use Bayscribe...(sm)
Jan 19, 2010

Could anyone tell me very small, small, medium-sized services that use Bayscribe?  This is a difficult thing to find and I've only located about 3.  Thanks!!! ...