A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

work for Iridium? - New here

Posted: Nov 19, 2011

Anyout out there work for Iridium?  If so - is the company good to work for?

Used to... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They were a pretty good company to work for. I left them because I got an offer from a company working at employee status. Iridium hired me as an IC.

The pay was average, and the sound quality and platform was good. My only beef was that there were cherry pickers on the account I was on. That drove me nuts!!!!!!!

Iridium - New here

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info on Iridium. (Cherry pickers drive me nuts too!)

Similar Messages:

Iridium
Dec 10, 2014

Any feedback on Iridium transcription?  Do they outsource?  Pay on time, etc etc etc?? ...

Iridium Test
Mar 01, 2010

Has anyone else who has taken the Iridium test had trouble getting the jobs to play?  I got the first 2 to play with no problem on Express Scribe but could not get any others to play with Express Scribe or Windows Media Player. ...

Iridium Services Testing
Feb 24, 2010

Anyone test for this company and find their multiple choice test to be pretty cheesy?  Something seems odd about it.  I listened to a couple of the dictations..pretty poor quality.  I wonder if all of their work is like that. ...

Iridium Services - Anyone Work For This Company?
Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone work for this company?  Could you tell me about your experience?  TIA     ...

Info On Iridium Services In Miami, Fla.
Dec 08, 2014

Need info on Iridium Services in Miami, Fla. please.  Searched the archieves, but found nothing recent. Anyone work there currently or in the past on their oncology account? Indian based company, lots of work, good dictators, pay on time? Any info would be appreciated ~ Thanks so much! ...

Two Choices, Iridium Services Or Future-Net Technologies
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Did Iridium Drop Their Line Rate To Current ICs Recently?
Oct 12, 2009

Did Iridium drop their line rate to current ICs recently?  I heard they did to new ICs to like 1.5 cpl less.. but wondered if they have now lowered all the pay.  thanks ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...