A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx time sheet. Anyone besides me having trouble - remembering to punch out??

Posted: Feb 12, 2015

nm

I do. Doesn't it reset itself? - Is that why the memo about min wage excessive?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

sort of - me

[ In Reply To ..]
It's hard to make it a habit. When there's a long time between jobs, I punch out & then punch back in when work shows up. I don't always remember to punch in or out as often as it's sometimes necessary.

I just stay - punched in

[ In Reply To ..]
for full 8 hours no matter what, don't even bother checking for work any more. Lately there has been no work on any of my accounts and apparently no desire by "management" (what a joke) to provide any new. I was told by supervisor to just hang in there until they laid off a bunch of people and then the work would bounce back (maybe). Yeah, right. I will continue to do this and hopefully get min wage for the hours I am punched in. Start new job at end of month so don't give a *expletive deleted* about Imedx, TT or any of this sorry mess any more. In the meantime applying for UE today.

Can we file for UE - if we still have a job, just no work?

[ In Reply To ..]
I know each state is different, but in general, is that something we can do? I've not had work for days, sometimes only pulling in 2-3 hours of actual typing time.

I know that one backlash out of filing while still employed would be that imedx comes back and says, 'no, we have work for this person.' I can just see it now.

Similar Messages:

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

Per TSA We Are Not To Open OOW Ticket Or Document Work Avail On Time Sheet
May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated. ...

?? Full Time At IMedx/part Time
Jun 18, 2015

Just asking if anyone knows what is considered full time for Imedx and what is considered part time?  ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Time Clock
May 14, 2012

typical Monday in M-ville ...

Any 3rd Shifters Having Trouble Since Daylight Savings Time Ended?
Nov 17, 2011

I started 3rd shift in April of this year, but since daylight savings time ended I sit down at my computer and start to fall asleep!  Anyone ever had this problem?  Any suggestions or tricks to stay awake for the night?  ...

I Work Part-time, Trouble Meeting Line Count, Do I Need A Different Job?
Apr 05, 2013

I work for a national service who has a line count quota of about 185. I've only worked there about 4 months and cannot make that quota. Told several times I need to increase my line count, learn the shortcuts, etc. I still cannot increase my line count. Lately they haven't said anything. Maybe it's because I'm just parttime and I always work my shift. I worry each day that I'll get a phone call or email that I'm terminated because I can't get that dang line co ...

Imedx Vacation Time
Nov 21, 2014

Has anyone received an answer to their requests to take time off before 12/31?  I have sent in numerous requests and have heard nothing at all.  Just wondering if maybe my emails are not going through. ...

TT-IMEDX = Anyone Know When Time Sheets Will Be (sm)
Jan 01, 2015

released.  I can't stay around all day waiting.  Then I'll get a note that it's late.   ...

It Will Take 45 Days To Put Together A Cheat Sheet
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

I Lost My Pay Period/payday Sheet
Jul 30, 2012

no message ...

Imedx/Exponent Quesiton. How Do I Request Time Off In Exponent?
May 12, 2015

but not sure how to make the request.  I must be overlooking something.  Please someone help me with this.  Thanks. ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

On Psych Discharge "__" Status: Voluntary After Initial Blue Sheet.
Dec 02, 2010

Just getting started with this contract, and I need the heading for this statement to make the template...for the life of me, I cant remember what the heading should be...??   "__" Status:  Voluntary or Involuntary.  ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With
Feb 15, 2010

I can't even get it to open.  ...

DS Trouble
Feb 22, 2010

My laptop crashed today and is now in the shop.  I am trying to use our home desktop but can't get the files to completely download.  I called customer service, but since I am using our home computer, they won't help, only told me to make sure that any firewalls are turned off before installing DS.  Has anyone had this trouble before that can help?  I have uninstalled DS and reinstalled it several times, restarted the computer, turned off any firewalls I can find, t ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With DQS?
Apr 19, 2010

All of the sudden, it is hung on the download screen.  The box popped up saying "downloading job #xxxxxxxx.  Getting job details." And then the log out button is below that. It has been like that for 10 minutes.  I logged out and logged back in.  The same job came back as a reserved job, and it is hung again, doing the same thing. I checked DEP now, but the light is green.  Just wondering if anyone else is having issues.  Guess I'll have to contact suppo ...

Is Anybody Having Trouble With Using
Jun 23, 2010

Explorer 8 on Medquist computer? They sent me a new computer because the fan went out in the old one and the new one had Explorer 8 on it. Now anything internet-based such as DocQmanage (client profiles, etc.) the text has letters that are different colors, making it very hard to read, and tech support cannot figure out how to fix it. It seems to be related to Explorer 8 because I did not have this problem with Explorer 6 and everything else such as DocQscribe, PDF files, and word files are all ...

Trouble With DQS?
Jul 26, 2010

Anyone else having trouble with DQS this morning? I had trouble logging on, would get stuck loading a job then take the job away, say no jobs available, etc. Then it worked for a while, now doing the same thing. Tried to call support, busy. Was just wondering if it was just me! ...

You Know You're In Trouble When ...
Sep 08, 2010

At the very beginning of the dictation with a doc who is already pretty speedy you hear him say to someone in the background "I'll be done in 30 seconds." Oy!!!! ...