A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I lost my pay period/payday sheet - Where can I find one & when is next payday? nm

Posted: Jul 30, 2012

no message

Pay period ends 08/04, pay date is 08/10 and I - mmMT

[ In Reply To ..]
don't know where you can get an extra sheet. Maybe check intranet under HR for the schedule.

Similar Messages:

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

It Will Take 45 Days To Put Together A Cheat Sheet
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

Imedx Time Sheet. Anyone Besides Me Having Trouble
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

Per TSA We Are Not To Open OOW Ticket Or Document Work Avail On Time Sheet
May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated. ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

Payday At
Mar 21, 2011

Any softscript, oh anyone at softscript, pay posted the 15th ROFLOL, 4 business days after the 15th, or 5 business days after the 15th at Softscript this pay period.  Anyone know when pay was posted...  ...

Payday----NOT!!
Nov 16, 2012

I had to change my direct deposit info due to opening a new account at another bank.  Although I've been getting direct deposits all along, because this is a new account, my first check for this account has to be a paper check.  Today is payday.  My mail was just delivered.  I have no paycheck.  I am truly pissed off. ...

PAYDAY/XANAX DAY
Jun 11, 2010

Well, another day fighting back tears.  Thought this paycheck would be a little better.  WRONG.  I have tried to be less anal about my reports, then I see all the posts about bad audits and get paranoid and go back to being anal.  That used to be a good thing in this profession.  Now I feel like I am between a rock and a hard place. If I take enough time to correct everything ASR screws up, my pay falls.  If I let the noncritical things go, have to worry about aud ...

PAYDAY...HOORAY...
Jul 15, 2010

or not. soon I will be paying them to work. another paycheck less than the last ...

Payday Is Now Every Other Friday
Nov 23, 2010

x ...

What Day Is Our 1st Payday? Not Listed In
Jan 10, 2011

. ...

Payday Cryday
Apr 22, 2011

Think MQ should offer fully paid mental health benefits, with what our job has come to.  Just got a raise.  Woohoo!  Not enough to by an extra can of beans.  Good luck to all the people answering adds to Become A Medical Transcritionist, make up to $40K!!  Feel bad for them.  ...

Payday, More Tears
Sep 21, 2011

So, decided to rip the band-aid off early and check on my paycheck in Ultipro. After deducting my pto pay and using actual hours, production pay, Now at just over $8/hr.  There was a day I made average $15/hr, and I was one of the slow, meticulous ones.  Really not sure why I put myself through this pain but it renews my resolve every 2 weeks to get out of here.  This working 3 jobs is slowly killing me, and so tired of working until 10 o'clock at night.  And like so m ...

Isn't This Payday For Proscript?
Oct 11, 2011

I just started, but the date I got was today for payday, yet it is not in my bank.  They told me I do not have to wait for direct deposit, that it is right off the bat (rather than waiting the usual two checks or so with any other place).  Just wondering if I should make a stink if it really is payday since nothing was deposited.  I wonder if it is because yesterday was a holiday. ...

Transcend Payday
Dec 07, 2011

I just noticed that we get paid on 12/24/11 which is a Saturday.  I'm new with Transcend, so does mean I have to wait until the Monday after Christmas before for it to be direct deposited or will they actually send it through on the Friday before?  ...

Is Today Payday?
Apr 06, 2012

no deposit got last check late,,,not even sure if it is payday at this point... ...

Is Today Payday
Apr 21, 2012

no check in the mail either,,,usually they are pretty good about getting them here on time. ...

It's Payday Yipee
Jun 13, 2014

I made minimum wage for the past 2 weeks.  Tell me again why I work for this company?  I can now look for a job doing any stupid thing, anywhere, and not have to take a pay cut.  Isn't that terrific? Is this a bad dream???  No, this is actually my life, having done this work for 25 years.  Maybe just a little better training, and I might catch on and start making the real $$$ :-( ...

Payday Today ???
Mar 13, 2015

Did anyone get their paychecks deposited to their accounts today?  Mine is not in the bank !  Desperately need money ! WHERE IS OUR PAYCHECKS ????? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where To Find The Payday Schedule
Jun 25, 2010

on MqCentral? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to locate it. I thought today was payday and wala..no pay. So, is it not until Monday? Seems strange. ...

Was Looking Forward To Payday Tomorrow Until
Jul 14, 2010

I got an email from HR today that my husband was 'accidentally' added back on my insurance.  Note that he has not been on my insurance for almost a year.  How this happened I have no idea. That means my paycheck tomorrow will have about $400 deducted from it just for that error.  The email basically said "Ooops, sorry about our mistake you will be reimbursed with *next* paycheck." That means a 2-week wait for their mistake.  I am not desperate for the money (thank ...

Payday--bring On The Tears
Feb 11, 2011

I really had hopes this payday after really pouring it on every shift, adding to expansions every shift, using all the "handy hints" they gave us.  Still not cutting it.  Please God answer my prayers and get me out of this stress factory.  And God, if it's not time to get out of here, please, oh please get MQ to do the right thing and "fix" ASR.  Don't make us keep changing dangerous abbreviations.  Don't make us keep fixing "headings" that were not dic ...

Payday Is Supposed To Be A Happy Day :(
Mar 25, 2011

I AM WORTH AT LEAST DOUBLE IF NOT TRIPLE WHAT I MAKE HERE!!!!  QA SCORES HIGH, QA SUBMISSION LOW!!!  WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE APPRECIATED FOR WHAT WE DO FOR THIS COMPANY??????  I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!    ...

Yowza... I Think I Missed Payday?
Aug 27, 2011

My MQ check is a whoppin' 333 bucks this PP...   ramen and beans again.  Between NJA, ESL and pay cuts I think I'll call it quits here.  I can do better at a minimum wage job and have less stress.  Giving notice TOMORROW.  Gotta say this tho, the best part about MQ is this board!  LOL!  I've had some good laughs and heard a lot of solid, truthful news and facts about our industry and other's plights working here for peanuts (half peanut ...

Keystrokes Payday Change
Aug 30, 2011

So, I got this nice email from KS today.  Paydates are changing immediately, from the 1st and 15th to the 3rd and 17th - because their "financial advisors" told them to.  Really?  I guess that means they don't have money to make payroll on Thursday.  ...