A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On psych discharge "__" Status: Voluntary after initial blue sheet. - traci

Posted: Dec 02, 2010

Just getting started with this contract, and I need the heading for this statement to make the template...for the life of me, I cant remember what the heading should be...??

"__" Status:  Voluntary or Involuntary. 

Could it be admission status? nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

"______" Status: - Hyper-typer

[ In Reply To ..]
Admission status?

Similar Messages:

Central Line Placement With Sea Of Blue, CO Blue, Seal Blue?
Aug 09, 2014

Doc is describing putting in a central line and says "Sea of blue/CO blue was used." Does anyone know what this is?? ...

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Versus MQ HRA....
May 30, 2011

I'm considering dropping to PT from FT.  I guess I'll lose my medical benefits, such as it is.  I checked on the Blue Cross/BS site and for one of the "affordable" plans for an individual, the monthly premiums/deductibles, etc. are about the same.  At first I was thinking I couldn't afford to go to PT as I need medical benefits, but now I'm not so sure.  Has anyone dumped MQ's HRA from United and gone Blue Cross and are happy with it?  ...

Voluntary Termination
Apr 04, 2011

We just got an e-mail from our CCM warning us about sticking to our schedules, logging in on time and working our full shifts.  What was interesting, and that I didn't know, is that if we miss 2 consecutive days without notifying our CCM, it's considered "voluntary termination."  ...

Voluntary Quitting And Unemployment
Jul 18, 2011

Found the following info googling about unemployment and quitting for "good cause."  Apparently, you CAN quit for good cause and receive unemployment.  Below is an excerpt of the reasons that have to be true in order to do this.  I think we have EVERY one of these covered (except for #1).  Alas, how do we PROVE it?  "Title 22, Section 1256-23(c) provides the employer's requirements are unreasonable under any of the following circumstances: The claimant is requi ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Postdischarge, Post-discharge, Or Post Discharge?
Nov 14, 2011

Which one do you guys use?  I find it all 3 ways on the net, with no clear indication as to what's correct.  Thx.   ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Remove Automatic Initial Caps In Word
Jan 16, 2015

I appreciate it.  Making me nuts with do-overs in the middle of a sentence.  Thanks for anyone's help. ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

I'm Starting To Demand To Know A Line Rate In Initial Contact W/company
Feb 06, 2011

... or they tapdance around the question, I'll bluntly refuse right then and there. I saw some positive remarks, so I thought, on here not long ago so I applied to FastChart.  Then after that, find comments about their low pay rate.  I just got a response back from them after about 2 weeks.  Unless someone is truly desperate and needs to take anything they can get, please try to start demanding a line rate before you waste your time testing and jumping through all those hoo ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

It Will Take 45 Days To Put Together A Cheat Sheet
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

I Lost My Pay Period/payday Sheet
Jul 30, 2012

no message ...

Imedx Time Sheet. Anyone Besides Me Having Trouble
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

Per TSA We Are Not To Open OOW Ticket Or Document Work Avail On Time Sheet
May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated. ...

Plus Plus Discharge
Mar 02, 2011

he had plus plus discharge from the incision? ...

Discharge In The Eye
Apr 23, 2012

Doctor dictated "Mother is wiping pusy discharge from his eyes every 10 minutes since he awoke this morning."  The word in orange, I would normally change to "pus-like", as I don't think this is how "pus-e" discharge is spelled.  I keep thinking it should be "pussy", but that's clearly not how you pronounce it....LOL...HELP!!! ...

ESL Doc.....s/l "term Initial" Pregnancy??? The Procedure Dilatation And Curettage And Hys
May 24, 2010

x ...

Initial Cell Count Revealed 33,280 S/l "nucleated" Cells
Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos. ...

GYN Discharge Summary
Nov 06, 2011

In the review of systems in a gyn discharge summary I hear, "10 point was negative except per HPI. Labs HN8 with 10 and 33 ___ her last pap smear in ___ was active with negative high risk APD." The blanks are for confidentiality purposes. ...

Discharge Med - Galan??
Feb 28, 2012

This was listed in discharge meds list for a cardiology discharge summary: *Galan* 100 mg at h.s. Cannot find "Galan" in any of my references or as a soundalike for another word. What could it be? Thanks! ...

Discharge Summaries
Jan 11, 2015

Hello, I was typing the "Final Diagnoses" part a discharge summary the other day. The doctor began listing them by number and for the last number of 9, he said, "Jehovah's Witness." How is that a diagnosis?? Shouldn't those words be in the body of the report instead?? What is the correct way/formatting of handling that when it comes to religion??  Any help would be appreciated! 😃 ...

Discharge Instructions
May 12, 2015

The patient was discharged on "4 IV ORI"  The patient is in for rehydration.  ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

Psychiatry Discharge Summary
Dec 17, 2009

Working on a psych discharge summary from Allied. Not sure if there is a heading such as Psychiatric Examination. Anyone knows of this particular discharge summary, please give me a heads up. Thank you ...

Pediatrics Discharge Summary
Mar 11, 2010

I am dictating a periatric dischage summary under physcial examination sounds like rome tie.  It could be one word rometie in the chest.  The only thing I can find closed to the sound of the word is ROM TIE,  Please help, I am taking a transcription course and not doing well. Thank you, Nan ...