A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

how to I remove duplicated entry on fiesa log sheet? tried to access user guide but nothing happene - sickoffiesa

Posted: Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.  

found the information, finally. log sheets can only be edited by TSM or COM. - sickoffiesa

[ In Reply To ..]
and of course, this information is not found in the user guide which I was finally able to pull up on the FIESA website.

Similar Messages:

Access Fiesa
May 07, 2014

anybody else having trouble accessing Fiesa? Just need to check account specifics and those little blue dots just keep circling the 100%!! :)  same thing happened last night.  Thanks ...

Sigh. How Do I Access FIESA? I've Never Accessed (avoidance)
Jun 13, 2012

x ...

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

How Do You Know If You Are A PSA User?
May 11, 2011

E-mail says if you are already a PSA (Password Self Administration) user, you don't need to do anything.  I also didn't see where you go to register -- if you are not a user, will it just come up when you try to sign on on 05/16?   Once again, instructions as clear as mud.    ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Chartscript Remove E Signature?
Jun 10, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove electronically affixed signature on Chartscript/Netlinc system?  TIA!     ...

We Should Be Getting Paid To REMOVE Things
Sep 08, 2010

from ASR!!!! Have this report where the dictator not only is standing RIGHT ON TOP of someone else who is talking, the ASR is catching it, and I am having to remove more than I add.  Also, she is saying 'uuuuuummmmm" every other word and the ASR is catching it as "home" and I have to delete that too.... Sigh......... ...

Is There A Short Cut To Remove All @ Signs At Once?
Oct 26, 2010

. ...

Moderators WHY Did You Remove That Last Message??
Dec 08, 2011

My gosh both posts were specific posts about TECHNICAL HELP and they BOTH GET REMOVED???  WHY?????????? ...

Anybody Else Get The New Style Guide?
Nov 02, 2011

Apparently this one is to be followed along with the BOS2, DQS Standards and Guildelines, and the CP.  I just don't understand why we can't use just one.  Most of the things in it are the same, but others are the opposite of what I've been taught and what the BOS2 says (for example, it is now okay to start a sentence with a number).  They at least explained what qualified verbatim is. ...

Bayscribe New User
Apr 19, 2012

I'm a new user of Bayscribe. Sometimes when I want to scoll up and down in the document with the arrow keys it freezes up and I have to use the mouse to move the cursor up. Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it? Thanks! ...

UltiPro User Name
May 15, 2012

I tell ya, I have had more problems with this UltiPro since we began with it.  Now it is telling me my user name and/or password are not correct.  Can someone please tell me what is our user name?  Is it our MQ Central email address?  The number ID on our check?  Just our first and last name?  Geez..Thank you! ...

User ID And Password
Aug 14, 2013

I haven't bothered reading MM policies in so long, I can't remember how to log in.  What did you use for ID and password? ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

It Will Take 45 Days To Put Together A Cheat Sheet
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

Remove All Breakable Objects Before Reading
Jul 14, 2010

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38228550/ns/health-health_care/ ...

Instrument To Remove Ganglionic Fluid?
Nov 12, 2010

I apologize for the rough s/l, hoping someone will know what it is....   ganglionic synovial fluid, which I then removed with a s/l"renejure" ...

Can't Number Just One Item, How Do I Remove Bullet
Oct 08, 2012

I can't seem to find how to take the bullet out.  Doc said "#1" but only gave one item. ...

Expander Advice/IT User
Nov 09, 2009

I have a dictator who requires at least several words per line in quotes.   No matter often, I try cannot figure out a quick way to do this, and this is very time consuming. Any suggestions welcome. I am not sure it I am posting on the correct board.  Is there an "expanders" board or is this the correct forum? Thanks! ...

S/l Soluchief Finishing Guide
May 28, 2011

A soluchief finishing guide was used to complete femoral preparation.     ...

Possible To Get A Study Guide And Just Take The Tests?
Dec 24, 2011

Is it possible to get a study guide and just take the tests?  Do you really have to go to school? ...

Does It Seem Like Each New Platform Is Less User Friendly?
Oct 20, 2012

Just having one of those days. I just trained on DocQscribe. However, I am used to Cornerstone. Does it take a long time to get used to DocQscribe?   ...

Which Company (the Big 2) Has The Most User-friendly SM
Dec 27, 2013

pre-employment tests/testing?  I usually breeze through most of these tests, but have heard stories that some are set up to deliverately fail, that one of them is easier than the other one.  I'd like to hear from an applicant who has tested at both of the big twp, both MM & N, if possible. Thanks for any help. ...

O Frank Turner Guide
Jul 07, 2014

In an Op report, hip replacement the term sounds like O-Frank Turner guide.  Can not find this term.  Has anyone heard of this?   "The O-Frank Turner guide was used to check alignment" ...

I Lost My Pay Period/payday Sheet
Jul 30, 2012

no message ...

Imedx Time Sheet. Anyone Besides Me Having Trouble
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Remove Automatic Initial Caps In Word
Jan 16, 2015

I appreciate it.  Making me nuts with do-overs in the middle of a sentence.  Thanks for anyone's help. ...

S/l Tornay Guide....ortho Term
Nov 09, 2009

The biceps tendon and all soft tissue overhanging the margins of the glenoid were removed with electrocautery and a pituitary rongeur.  The s/l tornay guide for the glenoid component was used to place the pilot hole.  ...

Cath Note, Guide S/l Kice
Nov 13, 2010

I have heard it several times, never found it.  It s/l kice here, but I have heard kyte and kites and mmm HELP!   Thanks in advance. ...