A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It will take 45 days to put together a cheat sheet - says Shah, oops I mean Shaw

Posted: Apr 17, 2013

x

In addition to the year we have already been on the system - keep up the progress

[ In Reply To ..]

cheat sheet for what? - Just following the board

[ In Reply To ..]
Really appreciate the updates.

Yet we are expected to achieve 100% QA - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
We would be fired way before the 45 day period if we failed to achieve the almost impossible to reach goals Mmodal has set.

Similar Messages:

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

Nuance Finds Every Way To Cheat You...
Nov 26, 2012

If you are scheduled to work a holiday you must work it unless you have pre-approved PTO. So what happens when you run out of work as is common on a holiday and most especially the day following a holiday? What if you can't get your time in? Well, you don't get holiday pay unless you work you scheduled hours. Doesn't matter that you ran out of work and you can't control that. All you will get is pay for what lines you were able to get in that day-that's it. Wow! ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

I Lost My Pay Period/payday Sheet
Jul 30, 2012

no message ...

Imedx Time Sheet. Anyone Besides Me Having Trouble
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

Per TSA We Are Not To Open OOW Ticket Or Document Work Avail On Time Sheet
May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated. ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

On Psych Discharge "__" Status: Voluntary After Initial Blue Sheet.
Dec 02, 2010

Just getting started with this contract, and I need the heading for this statement to make the template...for the life of me, I cant remember what the heading should be...??   "__" Status:  Voluntary or Involuntary.  ...

PAY DAYS
Feb 08, 2010

Forget how to look up pay dates - is it on MQ Central?  Thanks in advance. ...

NJA - 2 Days In A Row!
Mar 30, 2010

I'm on a roll!!  Almost out of PTO.  No vacation or anything for me this year.   BULLCRAP! ...

NJA How Many Days In A Row Now?.............
Jul 15, 2010

i'm devastated. forget bills, they don't need to be paid, right?  much less food that doesn't need to be bought.   ...

Ever Have One Of Those Days When
Nov 12, 2010

every other report is tragic? Tonight I just want to quit, so depressing. I hate doing child death reports, alcohol-involved MVAs where someone dies, drug overdoses where the person dies, attempted suicide, severe brain damage/paralysis from fall, all in one shift, all young people!! Giving extra hugs to my children and hubby tonight.  Sometimes I want to go back to doing just clinic work. Thanx for the vent and someplace to take a break. ...

Ever Have One Of Those Days, Where It Seems All The
Feb 15, 2011

It seems that every dictator tonight has made some sort of mistake or said something that doesn't seem right (mg/mcg, right/left, dates, names, age, etc.) that required extra research through past reports (if your lucky they have some) to get correct information?  Or where the residents make you want to beat your head against the wall because they cannot pronounce half the stuff their field exposes them to?  Sure, a handful a day is expected, but there are some days where it' ...

One Of Those Days-
Feb 18, 2011

This is on the tip of my tongue and driving me crazy!  Any help appreciated! "care ax" cream........wart treatment. ...

One Of Those Days
Mar 11, 2011

I'm having one of those days - can't understand a blessed thing anyone's saying!  I'll have days in a row without a single blank, and today - barely a report without at least one!  I think my so-called "listening ear" has taken a vacation! Think I'll sign off and settle down with a martini to toast the week-end, and hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow!     ...

Low Pay For MTs These Days
Apr 21, 2011

I am in quite a quandy right now.  I have been out of work as an MT now for 3 months due to a layoff.  I started off in this field 15 years ago earning 11 cents a line for a transcription company.  My last job paid me 9 cents a line.  Now I am looking to find a part-time job and I can't find anything over 8 cents a line.  Doesn't experience matter anymore or is the transcription field pay rate getting lower and lower all the time?  I am shocked, because fo ...

One Of Those Days.
May 04, 2011

Today I had a 35 minute report by one of the worst dictators. On top of that her phone line is really bad. I did the best I could and ended up sending the report to QA. QA was able to fill in about half of the blanks that I had. I ended up sending an e-mail to my supe to see if anything could be done about her phone line, and if she could please listen to the report. Less than a minute later she e-mailed my back stating that she could hear the report just fine. My question is, how can it take le ...

NJA For 3 Days!
Jun 02, 2011

I am in the South region and have had NJA for 3 days! I have e-mailed my CCM who said work is slow, the first day.  Now I cannot get in touch with her and no explanation for no work.  I have used PTO and even taken a day off without pay.  This has never happened before.  Anyone know what is going on? Any answer or help would be greatly appreciated!   Anon   ...

So Far, This Has Been One Of Those Days Where
Jun 06, 2011

just above any profession but this one looks good.  Back-to-back ESL who gets on late at night, dictates report after report after report, marks them all priority even though they may be for admissions/discharges from 2-3 months ago.  He's horrible to listen.  Talks so softly sometimes he can barely be heard.  Flies through lab results, etc.  And, I think I'm the primary transcriptionist on this account.  I have literally begged to have this account t ...

Anyone Else Always Have Days Like This?
Aug 02, 2011

For some unknown reason my footpedal just decides to stop working this morning and I spend hours to get it going again. I finally get back into my groove, only to get a dictation that is 29 minutes long with only 4 minutes of actual dictating! I can never get ahead and get a decent line count anymore. There is always something that comes up to keep my production down and shrink my paycheck. I wish we were compensated fairly for times when a dictator keeps the phone on for 28 minutes without ...

Having One Of Those Days.
Jan 19, 2012

I feel like pulling my hair out. My supe said she was going to write me up because of 2 weeks of low line count. I guess she forgot that I used PTO because of NO WORK and on top of that I have been sick the last 2 weeks and I have had to use a couple days sick leave. Stupid me I thought I could use PTO for being SICK. Well enough venting. ...

TTD Pay Days
May 19, 2012

Can someone tell me how often they pay?  Is it monthly? Every 2 weeks? When is their next payday?  TIA ...

16 Days.
May 31, 2012

We are always being told we have 24 hours to respond to emails from our leads and managers, just wish they had to show us the same respect.  I asked 1 simple question about an error.  I didn't even bother to refute it, just wanted an answer and it took 16 days after 2 reminders.  Thank you Debra.  I appreciate your promptness.  I will show you the same respect when you want something from me.  ...

OOW Two Days In A Row!!!
Jun 06, 2014

OOW again at the start of my shift!! What the h@##@!   Does anyone know if you can collect partial unemployment without taking PTO?  I have never collected but seriously thinking about it. ...

4 More Days To Go
Nov 13, 2014

and I so don't want to show up for any of those days. ...

10 More Days
Jan 08, 2015

I have 10 more days of transcription then I am done.  First let me thank Jesus for getting me out of this misery.  I've been a transcriptionist for almost 20 years, back in the day with cassetts, C-phones, good pay, communication between the doctors and the transcriptionst, respect, over-time pay, holidays off, etc.  You know, I actually had life outside of transcription  I found a job doing medical assisting in a doctor's office and I am so looking forward to havi ...