A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Per TSA we are not to open OOW ticket or document work avail on time sheet - TT

Posted: May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated.

Oops, should be continue to check system. - TT

[ In Reply To ..]
MOT in your future, all signs point to YES.

When system is down, supposed to get downtime pay. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
Supposed to get a master ticket #, enter time under work availability. I'm sure they will start crying and try tell us to make up the time, but they still have to pay company downtime!! On problem, though, is knowing when downtime is over and the system is working unless you are constantly checking.

LOL = Maintenance downtime was last weekend, and now the system is all messed up.

The first 7 years I worked here, DQS went down once for a few hours. Since it went to India, it has gone down more times than I have fingers.

BTW, Happy MT week. - take a break. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

Similar Messages:

TTIMEDX Time Sheet. I'm Trying To Look At The Sheet, But --
Jan 28, 2015

I thought it was control and roll mouse, but it doesn't do it. ...

How Do You Open A Ticket For NJA If MQ Mail Is Down
Jul 01, 2010

Does anyone know? MQ mail still not working for me so how do I send email to support and CCM to open ticket? ...

EditScript - How To Set That So That It Doesn't Open Up Anymore With Each Document?
May 02, 2014

I've been using EditScript for less than a year.. It's been working fine for me, but I must have just hit something wrong now because with each new document that comes up, a Navigation vertical window pops up on the left side of the screen, so I need to X out of it.  It says "Navigation" at the top of the window, and below that is a "Search Document" box, etc. Can someone please tell me how to set that so that it doesn't open up anymore with each document? Thank you.   ...

WMX Time Sheet?
Oct 31, 2011

If things pop up and you need to work say 1/2 hour past your normal "scheduled" quit time to get your 8 hours in is it necessarily a problem?  How closely do they monitor the time cards?  How much flexibility do they allow?  Some places give you 30 minutes to an hour leeway (sp), do they?   ...

Incorrect Time Sheet
Sep 18, 2011

My time card is not correct and cannot get in touch with CCM.  Out of work minimum wage needs to be added.  Do I go ahead and approve it or take my chances and don't approve it???  HELP ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

Imedx Time Sheet. Anyone Besides Me Having Trouble
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

Life After Nuance, And PLEASE Remember DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, COVER YOUR A$$
Jun 20, 2014

Other than the stress from worrying about money,I can not believe how good it feels to have the giant elephant of stress off of my back. I just had an interview with the people from unemployment. Of course, I think Nuance is trying to fight me getting anything. Thank God my husband was very supportive and saw how Nuance and FIESA were eating me from the inside out! I have been filling out applications and have been on only one interview so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't be foolish like m ...

After 6 Mins I'm Putting In A Remedy Ticket & I Hope We Get A Master Ticket #...
May 18, 2015

x ...

Every Time You Open A Page On MTStars, Are You
Feb 01, 2012

Very annoying! ...

Webclock - You Have One Open Time Off Request
Nov 13, 2012

At the bottom of the webclock I have something that says "you have one open time off request." Does anyone know what that means. ...

It Will Take 45 Days To Put Together A Cheat Sheet
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

I Lost My Pay Period/payday Sheet
Jul 30, 2012

no message ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

Ticket #
Jul 29, 2010

How long does it usually take to get a ticket # for NJA?  I sent e-mail about this yesterday morning and still have received no ticket #. ...

F11 Ticket
Jun 13, 2011

I submitted my first ticket for an F11 and got a call  back within the MINUTE!  Qcare person said they had NO IDEA what it was for, what F11 was or what they were suppose to do with the incident report, put me on hold to ask someone else about it then suggested I call someone for technical support if it was an ASR issue. I read and re-read the emailing and followed the instructions to the "T".  This is just laughable, and yet I hope I don't get my head chopped off for the F11 ...

Ticket
Jan 19, 2013

I just spent about 1/2 hour with an Indian tech guy for him to clear DQS so I could sign in again.  He gave me a ticket number.  What do I do with that?  Usually whenever things like this  happen, my CCM takes care of it, we just notify her, but she is off for a week.  Do I report this incident in Remedy with the ticket number?  This is horrible, I could hardly understand or hear this guy.  Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

NJA Ticket Number
Dec 02, 2009

Is anyone else having a problem with support getting a ticket number when out of work?  Four days running I have requested a ticket and its like pulling teeth to get one--didn't used to be like that.  Any thoughts. ...

Can I Get A Ticket Number
Aug 03, 2010

I put in a PTO request a month ago for a single day this week and have yet to hear from my CCM.  I've e-mailed her a total of 3 times about this, but have not yet heard anything either in e-mail or on Schedule Source.  Maybe the technical staff could get hold of her, or maybe I'd get fired for using the new ticket system inappropriately? ...

I Sent My Ticket In So I Will Be Covered For DT Or Whatever.
Oct 07, 2010

Master Ticket From The Other Day
Jan 11, 2013

Did anyone every get the master ticket number from when it went down the other day?  My CCM said she would let us know when she got one but so far I haven't heard anything. ...

No Work Ticket
Sep 02, 2013

where do I place a no-work ticket? ...

Ca't Get In To Get A Ticket Number
Sep 04, 2013

Mine is still down and I can't even get in to get a ticket number. ...

What The Heck Are All These Ticket E-mails About?
Aug 10, 2010

You have to do the QCare thing when you get NJA.  Then, they send you a ticket number.  Great.  What do you do with the stupid ticket number?  Are you entered in a drawing?  Do they pick random ticket numbers and award the winner some work? Then, days later, you get another e-mail saying it is resolved? What the heck is that about?  Who resolved what?  Did the QCare staff magically send me work?  Do they get some award off of my ticket number for the fast ...

Entering Qcare Ticket For NJA
Nov 27, 2010

Hello, need help with entering Qcare ticket for NJA.  Entered one and was told I entered it incorrectly and had to redo it.  I had the following: Category: DocQscribe subcategory: job not assigning. What are the correct category and subcategory to enter a ticket for NJA? Thanks in advance for you help and direction. ...

What Is The Point In Doing A Q Care Ticket When
Jan 03, 2012

I file a ticket saying I have no work.  Duh, they know that I have no work.  I get a ticket number for what reason?  I get an e-mail saying that I opened a ticket and then I get an e-mail saying ticket resolved.  Resolved?  What is resolved?  I still have no work.  How much are they paying these people to resolve these tickets that never get resolved.  How does one go about getting a job resolving tickets?  Maybe this could be something we could do fo ...

Cant Even File A Ticket With Remedy
Nov 18, 2012

clicked on "Report a Problem" and the little spinny thing just keeps on spinning. ...

Help! I Forget What ID And Password Is Used To Get Into MM For NJA Ticket! Sm
Jan 01, 2014

Can anyone help me? I'd rather not call my abbreviation and definitely don't want to call tech support.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all! ...