A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

BEWARE - DO NOT APPLY - fstgrl

Posted: Jul 25, 2011

I would totally be leery of this job.  They are liars and cheats and are always wanting you to work your days off and over, but pay you NO OVERTIME!!  THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND DOES NOT GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES.   I have worked there 4 years and never got a raise, much less any respect for the 21 years I have worked as an MT.  They have no respect for their employees.  I WOULD NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.  THE REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.........

where? what company? - huh?

[ In Reply To ..]
BEWARE OF WHOM?

Yes and if they are so bad, why are you still working there? nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I'm not working there - fstgrl

[ In Reply To ..]
I am no longer working there nm!

Beware of Whom reply - fstgrl

[ In Reply To ..]
TransTech Medical

fstgrl - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Which job? And why are you still there? Get a grip.

I am not still there - fstgrl

[ In Reply To ..]
I am no longer there and I do have a grip. Ask anyone who works with me. These people are a joke. I worked with the Radiology Sup for over 9 years. 5 for a different company and 4 for TT. So I do know what I am talking about. I don't just spew hatred. Only my experiences with them and what the facts as they are true according to ME and ME ALONE. I am simply doing what everyone does on here and that is put my OPINION out there. If you don't like it, any of you, don't read it and move on. That simple. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am factual and fair. I have dealt with a lot of companies out there in the past 21 years that I have been doing transcription and these people by far are the sneakiest, backstabbing worst liars I have ever had to deal with. If you don't like what I have to say or don't agree, it doesn't bother me in the least. Only I know what I have been dealing with and I know what is true and what isn't, through my own experience. I am sure others have theirs, good and bad. Just saying...

I respectfully disagree - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
They have bent over backwards for me during a time when I needed a lot of time off and needed to flex my schedule for a few months. No company gives raises anymore. All companies run out of work, but TT understands low work times and allows us to flex when we want.

you have your opinion, I have mine - fstgrl

[ In Reply To ..]
Obviously..........They are all liars.

respectfully disagree----naive? - kibbles

[ In Reply To ..]
Seriously....you really believe the "flexing" is a favor to you?! Wow, I didn't quite look at it that way. After spending 8 hours looking for work and being told to flex when they panicked about TAT..for some reason, I didn't see as they were doing me a favor by "allowing" me to flex and be on call 24/7. I guess it is all just in how you look at things.
Just my opinion.

I totally agree on this. I have children and a life other than transcription - flexing not something I am grateful for

[ In Reply To ..]

beware - nina

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay "Kibbles."

beware - dee

[ In Reply To ..]
Who are you talking about sounds like DIT to me and if not, STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY DO NOT PAY YOU AT ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK. THEY HAVE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE WORLD, WELL EXCEPT FOR THE TRUTH THAT THEY ARE CROOKS!

Similar Messages:

BEWARE OF K$R
May 06, 2010

It takes you all day to get your line count.  They do not pay anything.  VERY RUDE!!  They want you to work ALL day and hound you if you dont. ...

Beware Of The Big Three
Jan 06, 2012

I have a friend whose relative is a one of those aspiring Wall Street'ers and he was interested in hearing about my work as an MT.  He had done some research and looked at the publicly traded companies in our industry.  With the growth of an ageing population the documents we provide is more and more needed.  But that also creates a potential for a takeover of publically traded companies.  Just my (or his) opinion. ...

Beware ANP
Sep 10, 2012

I recently responded to an ad on Craig's List for an MT medical editor because I'm interested in getting into that. I got a test and a bunch of info back from a Larry Perrone of ANP Transcription. Fortunately I googled ANP before doing anything and there are piles of complaints here and at other sites about them not paying MTs. I sent Mr. Perrone some samples of comments MTs wrote about their habit of not paying us and told him I won't be working for them. So beware! I guess ...

TTS - IC's Beware!
Aug 01, 2013

I'm sure we are all aware, but if considering employment with them be VERY careful. I have gone round and round for days with them that legally they cannot require a schedule of an IC...but they don't care, one bit. Told me to look elsewhere then, after passing their testing, etc. I cannot believe a company this supposedly big does not even try to care when this issues is addressed to them, makes me want to report them. I know many companies that have been fined for this exact thing an ...

Beware IC Ads
Aug 14, 2014

I'm not sure why I'm still here, ever posting on this board or answering these "employment" ads, but here I still am as are these readers. I have now answered 3 ads over the past several months and received 3 positive responses and took the jobs. (Consider air quotes around the word "jobs" every time you see it, please). I have 32 years of experience and type approximately 350 lph. (I know, I don't really type 350, and I didn't really type 475 lph when we did "gross" l ...

Beware On Call....
Feb 20, 2010

***** hires subcontractors and pays out of her personal checking account.  Says she pays every week, but does in the beginning then things happen......wrong postage used on check, somebody else got your check, wrong address, etc.  Several weeks late and then cannot leave voice message, does not answer IM or email.  On Call does not care because we work for BS and not for him.  Do not work for these people.  This happened to at least 2 MTs in the past 4 months. ...

DIT TRANSCRIPTION - BEWARE ALL NEW MT'S
Mar 18, 2010

BEWARE ALL NEW MT'S. DIT TRANSCRIPTION PREYS ON YOUR DESIRE TO WORK RIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL. THEY DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT PAY ON TIME. YES THEY SAY THEY PAY AND THEY DO PAY.....ONCE A MONTH....FOR ONLY TWO WEEKS OF PAY......THEN THEY STOP PAYING ALL TOGETHER. DO NOT LET THEIR NICE AND SWEET MESSAGES FOOL YOU. THEY ARE BEHIND IN PAYING SEVERAL MT'S THAT HAVE QUIT BECAUSE OF NOT PAYING. I FINALLY GOT A NEW JOB AND THEY STILL OWE ME SIX PAYCHECKS. THEY DO NOT RETURN MY MESSAGES AND WILL NO ...

Inscribe - Beware
Jun 22, 2011

There are reasons why a company has to keeping hiring for the same positions over and over again. Inscribe is that company.  Most of the Tx are IC's but are forced to do the work of employees, i.e., training new transcriptionists, editing their work, being on call 24 7, computer-generated phone calls telling Tx's to get online any time of day or night, being on instant messenger AIM while transcribing in order to be able to help new people while you are transcribing - ...

Keystrokes Beware!
May 06, 2011

Beward of KS.  Worked there 4 years, went to a new account, been on it barely a month and now let go without warning.  No job! ...

BEWARE OF THE TRANSCRIPTION DR.
May 23, 2012

If you are an MT or MTE or QA or a client of The Transcription Doctor, BEWARE!   After working for them for ten days, editing over 300 minutes of VR dictation, they sent me a check for $3.00!  And, they will not pay what they owe me.  ...

Babbletype - BIG BEWARE!
Dec 12, 2012

I would have to say a BIG BEWARE!! ...

Beware Of Precyse
Nov 07, 2014

Beware of this company when interviewing as the interviewer puts words in your mouth that you never had said.  Be very careful and write down all you say to the intereviewer during the process.  What a waste of my time interviewing, passing the test, etc.   ...

Beware Of Spy Posts Today
Mar 02, 2010

I know for a fact that MQ spies for management are posting on this board today.  If you do not recogize the poster's name do not reply.  Especially do not reply via email as they may be able to identify you via your email address and they will have you in their sights.  Management has always monitored this board, but today they are posting.  Go carefully my friends. ...

WebMedX Employees BEWARE!
Jul 19, 2011

My company was bought out by Nuance several months ago and it has turned into a complete nightmare!  Not only are the managers and sups arrogant and awful, but literally all the decent work has been sent to India and we are left with the dregs.  The benefits stink,  The people stink,  I feel so sorry for what you are in store for.  At the time of the buyout, we were told nothing would change.  That lasted for all of a month.  Then BAM!  Watch out! ...

BEWARE Probity-Stay Away From
Oct 28, 2011

When you're a new hire, you have to produce perfect reports after only given 12 using 50 pages of platform and account specifics on top of not having your trainer show up for sessions and an inept IT staff only to get fired. ...

Ad Posted By Med-Scribe BEWARE
Mar 05, 2012

Beware of that ad posted by Med-Scribe about 5% bonus for doing nothing.  If you signed a confidential agreement or any sort of noncompete with your employer whether an IC or employee you can be held liable for sharing company/client information.  Proceed with caution.  Just my 2 cents. ...

BEWARE AND BE SURE You Are Truly An Independent Contractor
Aug 31, 2012

BEWARE AND BE SURE you are truly an Independent contractor. This info is available on the IRS.GOV website (type Independent contractor in the SEARCH box and then click on IC defined). I was going to work for a company who later informed me that i would be REQUIRED to look up patient information that was not dictated by going to a different website and searching thru the paperwork looking for the information. I know from experience that doing this seriously cuts into My Line Count and MY PAY. I w ...

Beware Of Nontranscription Jobs
Sep 24, 2012

I've got one now that I will be lucky to get through the next hour and a half of cell phone conversations and can't even make out the speakers or when they change. It's a bunch of garbled noise and for 6.5 cpl. Not going to stay with this one. ...

Thinking About Becoming A Transcriptionist? Beware
Dec 31, 2012

Beware:  If you are thinking about becoming a Medical Transcriptionist ask yourself these questions first - Do I like working every weekend and Holiday?  Do I like working more than 80 hours a week to just barely make more than $10/Hr.?  Do I like having to worry about losing my job in a year or two to a computer?  If your answer to any of these questions is no, than you might want to reconsider becoming a Medical Transcriptionist.  The perk of working at home has lost i ...

Mediscribes Ad - Beware - Bad Company.
Feb 06, 2013

Just quit there. Seriously lacks organization. Their India "allocation" team throws bits and pieces at you, very low volume, but then hammers your IM to death. Example, a 12 minute report is assigned, I would just get started on it and within less than 10 minutes they want to know where it is. WTF?! If the 2 US managers are out of the office and the India team is in charge, it's a nightmare. Then, even if the US managers are there, it's slim pickins as far as volume goes and then they ...

Beware When Applying To M*Modal
Jul 11, 2013

You can do with this info whatever you see fit, but I'm just sayin'...if you're applying w/M*Modal, they will not even consider you if you've EVER been terminated. They do not even consider any circumstances whatsoever. I was terminated from my last MT position after they laid off all my help but still expected ME to do ALL the work. Go figure. From what I know from my old pals there, the MT situation there is still totally hopeless. Karma's a  right? ...

BEWARE OF ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA--SM
Jul 15, 2013

Do not work for Accutran in Indiana unless you want to work for free.  I got my money JL owed me 3 months after submitting an invoice after threatening her with pressing charges for theft.  She had many excuses as to why she could not pay me including blaming Obama.  She also lied to me about when I was going to receive my check.  She believes it is okay to not pay an MT in a timely manner.  She told me when I started, I would be paid 30 days after the invoice ...

Beware That India Is Doing Our Audits
Feb 18, 2014

There are so many things wrong with this scenario I cannot even wrap my head around it. Fight your supposed errors with everything you can. Someone who thinks the word is eye-cycle instead of icicle should not be doing audits. Just my humble opinion. Especially now with the 99.7 standard looming. One error is all it takes to fail now. ...

Beware. The Other MT Job Site Has 2 Ads That Are Probably Scams.
May 23, 2014

One offers $1.30 per line, which should be your first clue this is a scam.  THe other is an ad for St Judes that gives a yahoo addy to reply to.  Really???  Like St Jude would not have their own website to apply for jobs. ...

Beware When Changing Password
Jun 04, 2014

Surprise, I was made to feel like an idiot again yesterday. In the middle of the report the doc mumbled a drug so I went to look it up on an old report. I got a message that my password expired and to change it to continue. I did so. When I got back to the 77 line report, I got a 3 line error, not sure what it meant but I clicked okay. It acted normal for rest of report. During next report, got the same error, did not understand what it meant, clicked okay and continued. What it should ha ...

Buyer Beware - Pcdictate.com
Oct 14, 2014

I use a program called DSS2Wave which converts DSS/DS2 files to Wav files. I LOVE this program and have been using it for over 2 years. When I went to renew it earlier this month, I never received the code for the license. Program is unusable. I can't even get it off my computer to reinstall the 30-day trial, and there isn't another program out there as good as this one. Thankfully I paid via Paypal, and after attempting contact multiple times via the email, website, phone number ( ...

Beware Contact About Business Deal
Dec 23, 2009

i just received an email from a MT that is in another country asking me to consider a business deal whereby I would send her work and take 30% of her pay for myself.  She emailed me directly from one of my posts here.  She may be sending this letter to many on this board as I do not know why she would have just singled out one of us. I reported this to the webmaster and just want to give a heads up to all on the board. ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Beware Of Premier Office Technologies!
Sep 03, 2010

Low budget, unprofessional, and won't pay! ...

Beware Of Online Employment Scam
Apr 07, 2012

Just received this email from a fraud-alert company:   A New Twist to the Online Job Search Scam With the country's current economic position coupled with the fluctuating unemployment rate, people are searching and posting for jobs all over the internet. Unfortunately, criminals have taken notice. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) reports they have "recently received over 250 complaints reporting a new twist to the online employment scam. The scam involves people who res ...