A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone working for Keystrokes get paid today? nm - Missing Paycheck

Posted: Feb 04, 2013

Got mine! - KSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you get yours yet? Sometimes they post mid-morning. I'm lucky that mine usually posts during the night.

Similar Messages:

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Anyone Get Paid From SS Today?
Sep 07, 2012

Did anyone get paid today (Friday, 09/07) from SS?  Just had trouble with time sheet (my fault) had to make adjustments and was wondering if that might have delayed my individual pay.  They have 5 business days, but usually pay early.  They are a good company and a great fit for me. Have worked > 2 yrs. Have great PM.  Just wondering if I need to contact PR, or if they just needed the 5 business day this payperiod.  Am thankful for all the early paydays.  ...

I Did Not Get Paid Today... Any Experience With This
Mar 23, 2012

I have worked here since the 28th of Feb and expected to be paid today.  No check in the mail.  I am really worried that I won't get paid.  I tried to sign into ultipro and it said no account made for me.  Does this mean I am not in payroll? Also, it says in the employee handbook it takes up to 2 pay cycles for direct deposit to take effect.  If the next pay is the 6th and I still get a paper check I may be evicted by the time it gets here.  I am extremely co ...

Has Anyone Yet Been Paid By TransTech? Should Have Been Today. Nm
May 27, 2014

. ...

Do We Get Paid Time And A Half Today?
Jul 04, 2012

Can't remember ...

Keystrokes Today
Nov 12, 2012

If you are working today for Keystrokes, is it holiday pay or regular--I'm assuming it's holiday but I'm not sure.  Anyone know?. TIA. ...

So.........corporate Offices Are Closed Today. Bet They Are Paid For It And NOT From Their PTO.
Jan 20, 2014

x ...

Keystrokes Payroll Today
Dec 17, 2014

Did anybody else's direct deposit not go through? ...

Anybody LIKE Working At Keystrokes?
Jul 21, 2011

Is it all gloom and doom? ...

I Really Like Working At Keystrokes.
Sep 01, 2011

I thoroughly enjoy my job and the people I work with. Have a great day :) ...

Anyone Working For Keystrokes?
Sep 25, 2012

Just need to know your opinions on this company. ...

Share Your Experience Working At Keystrokes
Jan 21, 2013

Would you please share your experience working at Keystrokes.  Is it as bad as posted on here, or are there any "happy" MTs there?  Are you able to work your full shift and get your line counts?  If not, how many different accounts do you have to work on to make enough money to live on?  Are their platforms hard to learn and do you have to switch back and forth on those too?  Do you get raised to 8 cpl as promised?  Thanks for any info you would care to share...appreciate your time. ...

Anyone Working At Keystrokes Doing These Echo Reports
Mar 03, 2015

that we have to key in all this information from the work sheet into the report?  I hate these things.  It takes forever to get through them, and please don't let me make a mistake because then I'm having to scrutinize the thing to make sure I'm back on target with the right number.  A lot of time being spent on a job that took only minutes to type.  I had to vent about it to somebody and wondering if anybody else feels the same way about them.  ...

Anyone Working Today?
Jan 02, 2012

I was expecting low work today, but this is crazy! (North Region). Well, cleaning my bathroom and packing away Christmas sweatshirts, etc, so maybe I'll get something done here anyway! ...

So I'm Working On A Job Today...
Mar 30, 2013

and something the doctor is saying isn't quite clear so I check a sample to see if I can get a little clarification, and I could not believe my eyes.  Now I know the QC says there are mistakes in these samples sometimes so beware, but...nothing could prepare me for this mess.  This note was just littered with errors.  These were errors that I didn't even need to hear the dictation in order to catch, the biggest of which was "the patient's eyes and nose data was...". ...

For Those Working Today
Apr 26, 2015

Have you also been told you must work an extra hour today?  How long is this going to continue?  Has anyone been told why this his happening?  Have you been bugged by email if you skipped working the mandated extra hour?  Can we be fired if we refuse?  I wish so much I could just quit right now.  I might anyway. ...

Today Working On EBTXT Has Been Better Than The
Mar 26, 2013

practice job yesterday.  At least all of my hair is still intact, lol.  It does get easier as I go and, hopefully, will become second nature. ...

Working Imedx Today
May 10, 2015

working imedx today.  what do you mean poof, gone?  I am in midwest. ...

Looks Like I Won't Be Working Again Today. I Was Asked Last Year (sm)
Jan 25, 2013

to change my Friday hours to later in the morning because that is when my accts had more work.  Yeah, right.  I seem to be getting the little work that I do get in the early morning hours and then the work dries up.  I just went to sign on an hour ago and nothing AGAIN.  I can't work tonight and I can't work after my normal shift tomorrow, which by the way I have run out of work the past few Saturdays which never ever used to happen not even during the holidays!!&nb ...

I Wish Shaw Could Be Working My Shift Today.
Aug 29, 2013

I have worked so hard all day, have next to nil inactive time, and still, barely the minimum line count. I would especially like him to do the last report with the horrible scratchy sound with the doctor alternatively blasting out my ears and not talking into the phone, and the horrible output. Ha, ha - spend a day in our shoes. What a challenge :) I doubt he is up for the challenge, though. ...

Today Is My First Day Back Working Since The News, And ...
Mar 10, 2014

I took the entire weekend in silence and did a lot of thinking, and made some decisions.  One thing that I know for sure about myself is that this bankruptcy issue is the END for me.  I've felt the end was coming, with the 99.6% requirement, and then even more so with the 99.7% requirement, but working for a company who requires more of ME than it does of ITSELF is a complete deal-breaker.  I won't work for a company that doesn't pay its bills - because that puts u ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Will We Be Paid For This?
May 12, 2010

When we run out of jobs we get paid min wage.  Do you think we will get that for this.  I don't want to have to make up a whole day's worth of hours or use my PTO for this. ...

Not Paid
Jul 13, 2010

How do you get someone to pay you that has not paid you?  Getting really aggravated about this and don't know what to do.  I have been given every excuse in the book!  ...

Am I Getting Paid Enough?
Jul 16, 2010

I've been working with my company for almost a year now and i'm wondering if I should start looking around at other compaines. I graduated from M-Tec last summer and got a job about a month later, they started me at 0.055 cpl, then in December bumped me up to 0.06 cpl. Since then I have been getting paid the same, while working a lot more. I just want to know if this is good and I should just stick with it, or look somewhere else. Any advice is appreciated! ...

Help? I/we Cannot Get Paid.
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

I/we Cannot Get Paid. Help??
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

How Do QA Get Paid?
Dec 19, 2010

Just curious... how are QA paid?  Some are paid by the line and others are paid by the hour.. is there any other way? ...