A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

working imedx today - jobaby

Posted: May 10, 2015

working imedx today.  what do you mean poof, gone?  I am in midwest.

Described as account in Northwest - xx

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Why? Is it all going to India? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

IMEDX/TT MTs Today Is The Day
Feb 05, 2015

Here is the problem:  Many of us are long-timers from TranTech, which was a stable, good company to work for.  They treated us well.  Imedx is not that company, and we need to quit hoping that if we can just get through this transition, things will settle down and we will once again be in a stable, healthy work environment.  Instead, it only continues to get worse.  We can no longer ignore the absurdly ridiculous decisions made by the upper management in this company and ...

Is Anyone Working For Imedx?
Aug 08, 2012

Is anyone working for Imedx?  They've lost yet another account.  Anyone know which company ECMC went to? ...

IC MTs Working For IMedX
Oct 05, 2013

For MTs working for iMedX:  I have never worked as an IC before, but have been offered a position at iMedX.   How do you all work the major holidays being an IC but contract states M-F?  The other job I had took off on Federal Holidays because they typed VA contracts.     I did send an Email to HR, but they have not answered me back yet.      ...

Imedx Loses Two Accounts Today
Feb 09, 2015

Per notice this morning, IMEDX loses two accounts, no longer have access. Merry Christmas. ...

Can You Make A Living Working For IMEDX
Dec 24, 2014

Can you make a living working for IMEDX.  They said they pay 4 cpl for editing and 8 cpl for straight typing with an 80% editing and 20% straight typing account.  That does not seem like you could make a living.  Just wondering. ...

Anyone Working Today?
Jan 02, 2012

I was expecting low work today, but this is crazy! (North Region). Well, cleaning my bathroom and packing away Christmas sweatshirts, etc, so maybe I'll get something done here anyway! ...

So I'm Working On A Job Today...
Mar 30, 2013

and something the doctor is saying isn't quite clear so I check a sample to see if I can get a little clarification, and I could not believe my eyes.  Now I know the QC says there are mistakes in these samples sometimes so beware, but...nothing could prepare me for this mess.  This note was just littered with errors.  These were errors that I didn't even need to hear the dictation in order to catch, the biggest of which was "the patient's eyes and nose data was...". ...

For Those Working Today
Apr 26, 2015

Have you also been told you must work an extra hour today?  How long is this going to continue?  Has anyone been told why this his happening?  Have you been bugged by email if you skipped working the mandated extra hour?  Can we be fired if we refuse?  I wish so much I could just quit right now.  I might anyway. ...

Today Working On EBTXT Has Been Better Than The
Mar 26, 2013

practice job yesterday.  At least all of my hair is still intact, lol.  It does get easier as I go and, hopefully, will become second nature. ...

Looks Like I Won't Be Working Again Today. I Was Asked Last Year (sm)
Jan 25, 2013

to change my Friday hours to later in the morning because that is when my accts had more work.  Yeah, right.  I seem to be getting the little work that I do get in the early morning hours and then the work dries up.  I just went to sign on an hour ago and nothing AGAIN.  I can't work tonight and I can't work after my normal shift tomorrow, which by the way I have run out of work the past few Saturdays which never ever used to happen not even during the holidays!!&nb ...

Anyone Working For Keystrokes Get Paid Today? Nm
Feb 04, 2013

. ...

I Wish Shaw Could Be Working My Shift Today.
Aug 29, 2013

I have worked so hard all day, have next to nil inactive time, and still, barely the minimum line count. I would especially like him to do the last report with the horrible scratchy sound with the doctor alternatively blasting out my ears and not talking into the phone, and the horrible output. Ha, ha - spend a day in our shoes. What a challenge :) I doubt he is up for the challenge, though. ...

Today Is My First Day Back Working Since The News, And ...
Mar 10, 2014

I took the entire weekend in silence and did a lot of thinking, and made some decisions.  One thing that I know for sure about myself is that this bankruptcy issue is the END for me.  I've felt the end was coming, with the 99.6% requirement, and then even more so with the 99.7% requirement, but working for a company who requires more of ME than it does of ITSELF is a complete deal-breaker.  I won't work for a company that doesn't pay its bills - because that puts u ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx/tt
Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see. ...

Imedx And SGS
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since 2/1, an account that used to be overflowing with work now has almost none? ...

IMEDX -- What Is Next?
Feb 18, 2015

Okay, so got the e-mail about making sure our contact information is correct within their system and giving us a date by which we should make sure it is correct. What is up their sleeve next?  I don't trust with these people who seem to communicate very little and are normally very disorganized, want to just "make sure" all their info is correct and up to date.  There has to be a reason, especially because it comes with a deadline and we are nearing the year anniversary of th ...