A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I did not get paid today... any experience with this - MT23

Posted: Mar 23, 2012

I have worked here since the 28th of Feb and expected to be paid today.  No check in the mail.  I am really worried that I won't get paid.  I tried to sign into ultipro and it said no account made for me.  Does this mean I am not in payroll?

Also, it says in the employee handbook it takes up to 2 pay cycles for direct deposit to take effect.  If the next pay is the 6th and I still get a paper check I may be evicted by the time it gets here. 

I am extremely confused about this.  I thought I'd be paid by paper check today and direct deposited on the 6th.  Now it doesn't seem that way.  Is it odd to go without money having my hire date 02/28.  Please help me here.  I put in a ticket request for Ultipro but still unclear as to when and if I get paid.

Thanks.

did you approve your Timesheet in ScheduleSource? - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I forget to approve mine all the time and still get - paid. She is getting a paper check and

[ In Reply To ..]
she probably wont get it till tomorrow or Monday. She has only been here 3wks. Next check should be direct deposit.

Phew, thank you - Original poster

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info... I was upset over the employee handbook stating it takes up to 2 pp to get DD... But then again it also says the paydates are 10 and 25, which is not always the case.
I trusted by heart by coming here and asking before I got too scared!
I am very glad DD will take place the 6th. Thanks so much!!!
We are paid every other Friday, dont pay attention to - the 10th and 25th in handbook.
[ In Reply To ..]
I think the handbook is outdated.

Welcome to M*Modal.

Yes, I did. I looked and it says employee approved. - Originalposter

[ In Reply To ..]
That's why I wanted to go into ultipro to see the paystub to make sure everything went through okay...Thanks for thinking of that...

The check we got today was for pay-period - 3-04 through 03-17..sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If you started on Feb 28th then you should have gotten a check on the 9th for your first week.

This check however, you probably wont get till tomorrow or Monday because it's probably going to be a paper check.

You have only been working here for 3wks if you started on the 28th of Feb. So direct deposit may not kick in till next pay day.

Checks are usually mailed out on the Weds before payday so give it till tomorrow or Monday and you should have it by then.

Hire date was 28, but did not train until a few days later - Original P

[ In Reply To ..]
I hoped to get time in for the last pay period, but the training was not available until the 5th... so technically it is true this one is my first pay period. Thanks for letting me know how it works. I really appreciate it.

Yes, if you started on the 5th, you started at the - begining of pay-period so

[ In Reply To ..]
this will be your first pay check, 03/04 through 03/17.

Your next one should be direct deposit, but you have to be sure to get in UltiPro and get that set up or else you will probably be getting another paper check next pay day. So you are gonna wanna do that as soon as your able to get in UltiPro if you want direct deposit.

No paycheck - Lisamar

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not get a check yesterday or today. I am a bit concerned as this has not happened before. I have been with them since December 2011. Anyone else have this happen?

No, never. Do you recieve paper check or direct - deposit?

[ In Reply To ..]
If you recieve direct deposit, did you check with your bank to see if it came through and just not yet posted?

If you recieve paper check, it can take a few days because its coming through the mail.

Never had any problems with my check and never read on here about anyone else having trouble either. I would say call them first thing Monday if you are set up for direct deposit and your bank still has not recieved payment.

But if it comes through the mail, then chances are, its coming you just gotta give it time.

No paycheck - Lisamar

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for your reply. I get a paper check and have never had an issue with it over the last 3-1/2 months I have been working for MM. Maybe it is in the mail. This makes me feel the need to go to direct deposit for sure though.
Yeah direct deposit pretty much gaurantees your - check to be in your acct on payday..sm
[ In Reply To ..]
waiting for the mail stinks.

My check didn't arrive today, and I am - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
starting my vacation Monday, leaving at 6 am, so no chance of having it before I leave. What a damper on my trip! This is the second check in a row that has not arrived on time.

Pay Day was yesterday. You guys need to get - direct deposit, because mail

[ In Reply To ..]
has no gaurantees. I never bank on my check being on time if I have to rely on the mail. I have ALWAYS had direct deposit.

Yesterday was pay day, so you may not see it till Monday or even Tuesday. Best I can tell you is to sign up for direct deposit. My check was in my account yesterday morning when I went to the bank. Cant pay me to wait on the mail man.

No pay yet. - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, getting kinda hungry here. :(.
Did you contact HR? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Anyone Get Paid From SS Today?
Sep 07, 2012

Did anyone get paid today (Friday, 09/07) from SS?  Just had trouble with time sheet (my fault) had to make adjustments and was wondering if that might have delayed my individual pay.  They have 5 business days, but usually pay early.  They are a good company and a great fit for me. Have worked > 2 yrs. Have great PM.  Just wondering if I need to contact PR, or if they just needed the 5 business day this payperiod.  Am thankful for all the early paydays.  ...

Has Anyone Yet Been Paid By TransTech? Should Have Been Today. Nm
May 27, 2014

. ...

Two New Ads For MLS With 1 Year Experience Today
Jan 12, 2015

proving to be very exciting. Two ads 3 min apart. Goooo Nuance!! ...

Do We Get Paid Time And A Half Today?
Jul 04, 2012

Can't remember ...

Anyone Working For Keystrokes Get Paid Today? Nm
Feb 04, 2013

. ...

Several Of Us Had Interviews Today Or Recently...How Did You Do? Here's My Experience...
May 30, 2013

I had an overall positive experience; however, I wish I'd said a couple things more smoothly and thought of a couple more questions to ask (I did ask a few).  Still, for my first interview in years, I think it went well, and I sold myself pretty strongly, too.  I thought I'd share the main questions that came up and how I attempted to handle them:  Questions I got were (these aren't in order): Why do you think you'll be a fit?  (I said I was "uni ...

So.........corporate Offices Are Closed Today. Bet They Are Paid For It And NOT From Their PTO.
Jan 20, 2014

x ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Will We Be Paid For This?
May 12, 2010

When we run out of jobs we get paid min wage.  Do you think we will get that for this.  I don't want to have to make up a whole day's worth of hours or use my PTO for this. ...

Not Paid
Jul 13, 2010

How do you get someone to pay you that has not paid you?  Getting really aggravated about this and don't know what to do.  I have been given every excuse in the book!  ...

Am I Getting Paid Enough?
Jul 16, 2010

I've been working with my company for almost a year now and i'm wondering if I should start looking around at other compaines. I graduated from M-Tec last summer and got a job about a month later, they started me at 0.055 cpl, then in December bumped me up to 0.06 cpl. Since then I have been getting paid the same, while working a lot more. I just want to know if this is good and I should just stick with it, or look somewhere else. Any advice is appreciated! ...

Help? I/we Cannot Get Paid.
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

I/we Cannot Get Paid. Help??
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

How Do QA Get Paid?
Dec 19, 2010

Just curious... how are QA paid?  Some are paid by the line and others are paid by the hour.. is there any other way? ...

Not Getting Paid ...
Jan 22, 2011

I accepted a part-time job to supplement my regular MT income a few weeks ago from a girl who was advertising here on MTStars.  It's been great, fairly easy work and an excellent extra income.  I guess I should have known it was too good to be true. I was expecting payment last week but am told she can't pay me until she gets paid.  Now, who in their right mind would hire people to do their work when they can't pay on a specific date?  Why would you hire some ...

How We Get Paid...
Feb 25, 2011

Does anybody wonder why we don't get paid by the hour like other highly-skilled secretaries and editors?  This line business is a joke!  Why should we get penalized for the bad dictation?  Many years ago, we had a client with dictators from ****.  I called up the director of medical records and apologized for all the blanks.  She told me not to worry about it.  She said she had a box of pens on her desk and she made the doctors take a pen and fill in all t ...

Paid By TTD?
Oct 28, 2011

Has anyone gotten paid by TTD for the most recent pay date (the 25th of this month)?  This is my first paycheck from them and I have not received it yet.  Wondering how long it usually takes? ...

Paid Yet
Mar 29, 2012

Anyone who had not received their pay 03/23 who has received it today please post here.  It would be nice to hear when and if you got paid. ...

NOT BEING PAID
Jul 14, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM PRECISE MEDICAL AND MEDIGRAFIX THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU. ...

Really, We Should Get Paid When
Jul 23, 2013

. . . we have to retype the entire VR job because it is 99% WRONG. It seems like it is getting worse instead of better.  The last week practically every job has every fifth word right but the rest is wrong.  At some point it quits being voice recognition and is pure transcription.  Any time we have to fix more than 10% of any job = straight typing.  And they wonder why we HATE VR?  It was nothing more than a ploy to get 50% of the MTs pay. ...

Did Anyone Else Not Get Paid?
Aug 08, 2013

My paycheck always shows up in my bank on the internet effective pending the Friday before we get paid, not today! I even checked with bank personally, and they show no signs of it.  Has payroll changed things? I guess I will wait to see if it shows up in bank tmrw, but this is odd it's not showing yet. ...

When Did Getting Paid To Do Your Job
Sep 11, 2013

a reward. Their definition of a reward is completely different than mine. I earn my pay, it is not a reward. Stupid #@#$%$#@#. ...

Don't Even Get Paid
May 15, 2014

Demographics in header is the part of the job I dislike the most, espcially if speaker types it in wrong and then I have to look up the patient and type in the number and name myself. This takes the most time, and that's the part where one doesn't even get paid. ...

How We're Paid Now
Jan 09, 2015

I'm not sure I understand the new pay rules. So there's 3 different criteria, line count or quantity, quality, and pending percentage. If we meet 1 criteria only, we get paid only 7 cents (or 3.5 cents editing), right? And if we meet all 3 criteria, is that 8 cents or 8.5 cents? ...

Do We Get Paid For This
Jun 25, 2015

nice short notice they gave ...

IC Not Getting Paid Timely.
Oct 21, 2009

Any ideas on what process to take when company 45 days behind in paying IC?  What measures can I take, if any? ...

Anyone Else Not Get Paid Yesterday?
Nov 26, 2009

This is the 3rd time in 6 months that my check has been late..... ...