A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone get paid from SS today? - SloBrez

Posted: Sep 07, 2012

Did anyone get paid today (Friday, 09/07) from SS?  Just had trouble with time sheet (my fault) had to make adjustments and was wondering if that might have delayed my individual pay.  They have 5 business days, but usually pay early.  They are a good company and a great fit for me. Have worked > 2 yrs. Have great PM.  Just wondering if I need to contact PR, or if they just needed the 5 business day this payperiod.  Am thankful for all the early paydays. 

SOFTSCRIPT - Paisley

[ In Reply To ..]
I was gonna ask the same question. Imagine my surprise when I thought for sure this was payday....wrong. And can I assume that we can only get our deposit on a business day and not over the weekend. Kinda leaves me in a bind...living from paycheck to paycheck.

SoftScript - SloBrez

[ In Reply To ..]
They have 5 business days, which I guess because of the holiday would be Monday, but they usally pay early. I was hoping for today also. :(

Referring to SoftScript (SS). - SloBrez

[ In Reply To ..]
SS = SoftScript.

I'm surprised. I hated SS, but they usually paid early. nm - Hope you get paid soon

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Yeah, lol. It was the ONLY good thing everyone said - about them. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
s
They are good to work for. - SloBrez
[ In Reply To ..]
They have been a good company and a great fit for me. Have worked > 2 yrs. Have great PM. Just had trouble with time sheet (my fault) had to make adjustments and was wondering if that might have delayed my individual pay.

Pay is later than it used to be in general - But Not for a Bad Reason

[ In Reply To ..]
Monday holiday = later pay. Pay is later than it used to be because we are no longer penalized for having to send certain reports to QA. My QA score was higher than their minimum standard, and I would frequently get negative emails but was never fired as they threatened to do. Then we got a new PM. I explained that certani dictators were mandaory send to QA, so if I had 10 reports that were all by the mandatory QA dictators, all 10 had to be sent to QA even if there were no blanks at all. Now for the shocking part: Someone at SS actually figured something out!! (I hope you were sitting down when you read that.) Now we keep logs about QA reports and the PM goes through them. I love my PM as she reduced my stress level enormously and I don't feel bitter about these idiot control-freak dictators who want to check every word even when they can barely speak English. Who knows, maybe they're teaching themselves English from the reports! Anyway, I don't mind waiting a day or two estra for my paycheck.

there is a good reason pay is late? NM - jusaying

[ In Reply To ..]

One MTSO said check late because of extreme summer - weather? Really?? (rolling eyes) nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

SS pay. I would be totally surprised if it was not deposited by tomorrow. - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

And it is in the bank. Again early. Thanks SS! nm - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I took a bounce and not happy at all! - Tin ear

[ In Reply To ..]
I contacted Payroll directly who sent me an actual schedule of actual pay days. It still is demoralizing and here I am stuck doing work I despise, trauma ER work, that I have continously asked to get me off of but no one listens. It is 100% ESL and foreign patients most of whom are in for alcoholism or drug overdose. My bank doesn't deposit on Saturday. UGH

Similar Messages:

I Did Not Get Paid Today... Any Experience With This
Mar 23, 2012

I have worked here since the 28th of Feb and expected to be paid today.  No check in the mail.  I am really worried that I won't get paid.  I tried to sign into ultipro and it said no account made for me.  Does this mean I am not in payroll? Also, it says in the employee handbook it takes up to 2 pay cycles for direct deposit to take effect.  If the next pay is the 6th and I still get a paper check I may be evicted by the time it gets here.  I am extremely co ...

Has Anyone Yet Been Paid By TransTech? Should Have Been Today. Nm
May 27, 2014

. ...

Do We Get Paid Time And A Half Today?
Jul 04, 2012

Can't remember ...

Anyone Working For Keystrokes Get Paid Today? Nm
Feb 04, 2013

. ...

So.........corporate Offices Are Closed Today. Bet They Are Paid For It And NOT From Their PTO.
Jan 20, 2014

x ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Will We Be Paid For This?
May 12, 2010

When we run out of jobs we get paid min wage.  Do you think we will get that for this.  I don't want to have to make up a whole day's worth of hours or use my PTO for this. ...

Not Paid
Jul 13, 2010

How do you get someone to pay you that has not paid you?  Getting really aggravated about this and don't know what to do.  I have been given every excuse in the book!  ...

Am I Getting Paid Enough?
Jul 16, 2010

I've been working with my company for almost a year now and i'm wondering if I should start looking around at other compaines. I graduated from M-Tec last summer and got a job about a month later, they started me at 0.055 cpl, then in December bumped me up to 0.06 cpl. Since then I have been getting paid the same, while working a lot more. I just want to know if this is good and I should just stick with it, or look somewhere else. Any advice is appreciated! ...

Help? I/we Cannot Get Paid.
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

I/we Cannot Get Paid. Help??
Sep 13, 2010

I could really use some advice. I worked for a company for 6 months and then quit when accounts were being lost.  I am owed over $3000.00 (I quit over 6 months ago). I know of 2 other ICs who worked for this company and the total owed to all of us is over $10,000. We have been given every excuse in the book. We have been told the company has gone out of business, that a AmerAssist loan was being sought in order to pay us, etc. We have contacted the Sheriff's Department in her state abo ...

How Do QA Get Paid?
Dec 19, 2010

Just curious... how are QA paid?  Some are paid by the line and others are paid by the hour.. is there any other way? ...

Not Getting Paid ...
Jan 22, 2011

I accepted a part-time job to supplement my regular MT income a few weeks ago from a girl who was advertising here on MTStars.  It's been great, fairly easy work and an excellent extra income.  I guess I should have known it was too good to be true. I was expecting payment last week but am told she can't pay me until she gets paid.  Now, who in their right mind would hire people to do their work when they can't pay on a specific date?  Why would you hire some ...

How We Get Paid...
Feb 25, 2011

Does anybody wonder why we don't get paid by the hour like other highly-skilled secretaries and editors?  This line business is a joke!  Why should we get penalized for the bad dictation?  Many years ago, we had a client with dictators from ****.  I called up the director of medical records and apologized for all the blanks.  She told me not to worry about it.  She said she had a box of pens on her desk and she made the doctors take a pen and fill in all t ...

Paid By TTD?
Oct 28, 2011

Has anyone gotten paid by TTD for the most recent pay date (the 25th of this month)?  This is my first paycheck from them and I have not received it yet.  Wondering how long it usually takes? ...

Paid Yet
Mar 29, 2012

Anyone who had not received their pay 03/23 who has received it today please post here.  It would be nice to hear when and if you got paid. ...

NOT BEING PAID
Jul 14, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM PRECISE MEDICAL AND MEDIGRAFIX THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU. ...

Really, We Should Get Paid When
Jul 23, 2013

. . . we have to retype the entire VR job because it is 99% WRONG. It seems like it is getting worse instead of better.  The last week practically every job has every fifth word right but the rest is wrong.  At some point it quits being voice recognition and is pure transcription.  Any time we have to fix more than 10% of any job = straight typing.  And they wonder why we HATE VR?  It was nothing more than a ploy to get 50% of the MTs pay. ...

Did Anyone Else Not Get Paid?
Aug 08, 2013

My paycheck always shows up in my bank on the internet effective pending the Friday before we get paid, not today! I even checked with bank personally, and they show no signs of it.  Has payroll changed things? I guess I will wait to see if it shows up in bank tmrw, but this is odd it's not showing yet. ...

When Did Getting Paid To Do Your Job
Sep 11, 2013

a reward. Their definition of a reward is completely different than mine. I earn my pay, it is not a reward. Stupid #@#$%$#@#. ...

Don't Even Get Paid
May 15, 2014

Demographics in header is the part of the job I dislike the most, espcially if speaker types it in wrong and then I have to look up the patient and type in the number and name myself. This takes the most time, and that's the part where one doesn't even get paid. ...

How We're Paid Now
Jan 09, 2015

I'm not sure I understand the new pay rules. So there's 3 different criteria, line count or quantity, quality, and pending percentage. If we meet 1 criteria only, we get paid only 7 cents (or 3.5 cents editing), right? And if we meet all 3 criteria, is that 8 cents or 8.5 cents? ...

Do We Get Paid For This
Jun 25, 2015

nice short notice they gave ...

IC Not Getting Paid Timely.
Oct 21, 2009

Any ideas on what process to take when company 45 days behind in paying IC?  What measures can I take, if any? ...

Anyone Else Not Get Paid Yesterday?
Nov 26, 2009

This is the 3rd time in 6 months that my check has been late..... ...

Anyone Else Not Getting Paid On Time??
Dec 14, 2009

I wonder how some people sleep at night!!!! ...

Never Paid For Work Done
Dec 16, 2009

I worked for a company for 6 consecutive weeks.  I have yet to receive a penny from them.  Tried many times to find out why and keep getting excuses that seem to change every time to contradict what had been previously said.  Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this?  I have never in my life had anything like this happen and I am just unsure what else to even do.   JoAnn ...

How Much Downtime We Get Paid For
Jan 15, 2010

Does anybody know how much downtime we get paid for when the system had a problem the other day? ...