A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

just accepted a position with Accentus - caninemom3

Posted: Apr 14, 2012

Hi everyone I just accepted a position with Accentus and I was wondering if there are any other folks here who work for them and how you like it ?? Thanks everyone !

I just started with them (part time) and so far I like it -- great people sm - Colorado MT

[ In Reply To ..]
and the platform seems relatively easy. Good luck!

Minimum part-time - requirements?

[ In Reply To ..]
That is encouraging. How many hours per week/lines do they require for part time? Thanks and hope it works out well for you.

Minimum is 24 hours a week. You get some benefits, but 32 hours sm - Colorado MT

[ In Reply To ..]
a week is considered full time with all benefits, so I am thinking about upping the hours later if all goes well. With their tiered system and bonuses, I am thinking there is a potential to make some decent money. Right now, I am working four 6-hour days and it seems to be working out okay. Even as part time, they reimburse you for your internet, up to $40 a month, I think, which is not much, of course, but a nice little plus.

Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to you as well. :-)

Accentus - HappyAccentus

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for Accentus - US Acute full time since last summer and love it. They are a good group, the platform is easy to learn and use. The benefits are wonderful and their tiered pay system has me making what I was at Webmedx, so I am very happy. They are very friendly too.

Similar Messages:

I Accepted A Position And After
Jun 17, 2011

reading all the fine print, I don't want to work for the company....how should I go about telling them? I don't want to burn a bridge in case I become desperate for a job later on!! ...

Recently Accepted A Position With Spheris
Mar 23, 2010

I recently accepted a position with Spheris.  Does anyone work for Spheris?  Also do you know if you can use a laptop instead of their computer equipment that way I would not be cooped up in my home office all the time?  Thanks ...

Somone Below Said They Just Accepted A Position At Oracle....
Feb 20, 2014

Are they SERIOUSLY hiring again?!!! If so, that is outrageous.  There's not enough work for people now!  What the are they thinking? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Accepted A Position With This Company?
Sep 09, 2010

Has anyone actually accepted a position with this company?  If so, would appreciate insight into what you think of the company.  I know the pay scale isn't all that great, but it's better than nothing at this point. ...

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 20, 2014

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Anyone Interviewed And Or Accepted Job With
Oct 18, 2012

would like to know process? ...

I've Just Been Accepted To College!!
Oct 22, 2013

After going back and forth for two years, I finally decided to apply for college and I was accepted, yay me!!  Actually, I already have my Associate's degree, so this isn't my first time in college, but I feel like I've taken a huge step in my life and I was so excited I just wanted to share with my fellow MTs!  Just an FYI, after researching an endless amount of colleges, I chose WGU majoring in Health Informatics and am even considering my MBA there as well because the ...

Is Oversew An Accepted Word?
Jan 03, 2011

I see this listed in many dictionaries. I think it is okay. Should it be hyphenated? ...

I Am An MT W/20 Yrs Exp (acute/clinic) Who Just Accepted
Aug 17, 2012

x ...

Help! I Just Was Accepted With A Co. That Pays 3CPL
Mar 17, 2014

for editing and 8CPL for regular transcription, though they say it's 95% editing.  The interviewer said this was the going rate.  REALLY?  Should I hold out and find a higher editing rate?  How do you make more than minimum wage with that?   ...

UNEMPLOYMENT - ACCEPTED OR DENIED??
Feb 22, 2015

(forgive me for posting this twice, but I am new here and I wanted it at the beginning of Nuance posts but somehow it ended up in the middle of an ongoing discussion - so I am attempting to repost here. )   Does anyone know the answer to this?? Our hospital is going with Nuance. We are being pressured to make a decision by this week as to whether we go with Nuance or accept the unemployment. Here is our question... I hope a few people answer this!!! Do ANY of you know anyone who did not a ...

What Is The Accepted Abbreviation For Subcutaneous?
Apr 17, 2015

I have a dictator who is very particular and says "sub hyphen q."  I've always been a little foggy on whether it is subcu, sub-q or always expand to subcutaneous.  Thanks! ...

Accepted A Job Transcribing For Legal And Insurance Letters And Forms.
Mar 26, 2014

I applied for a job with a company and was hired.  The start pay is just okay, but increases as your line count increases and  I think this is a good way for me to get my foot in the door and experience with working with other types of transcription and jobs.  It is straight typing and involves insurance and legal matters and forms.  If anyone wants to know more about it, I will be happy to let you know.  I start in April.  ...

S/l "Accepted Insertion: Cecum"
Jan 20, 2010

transcribing a colonoscopy.  He says this right after he lists the instrument name, and it sounds like "accepted insertion cecum".  Thank you for any help! ...

Is "chemo" An Accepted Brief ?
Aug 06, 2010

Just wondering if "chemo" is dictated not in any headings or diagnoses, if it can be used? Can't seem to find it in the BOS and just wondering if that is an accepted slang term? Thanks ...

Does Anyone Know About Accentus?
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone know about Accentus? Just want input before applying. Thanks. ...

7 Cpl VR, Accentus
Apr 13, 2012

Accentus says in one of its ads that they pay up to 7 cpl for VR.  Anyone out there working for Accentus that actually makes that? ...

LPH At Accentus
May 04, 2012

Hi.  I haven't been working for Accentus very long, but long enough that I should be meeting the 200 lph requirement for SR, but I'm still really struggling to do it.  I was wondering if anyone else had that experience or if maybe I am entering my time incorrectly or something.  I consistently average 165 lph for straight transcription so I feel like 200 is something I shouldn't be struggling so hard to meet, but I am.  I love Accentus so far so I don't wa ...

Anyone Know Anything About Accentus?
Aug 15, 2012

nm ...

Accentus?
Aug 17, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Accentus VS NTS
Sep 18, 2012

I just received a job offer from accentus as well as from NTS.  This will be my first position as an MT since graduation.  Any advice on what job offer I should take?  ...

Accentus W2
Jan 26, 2013

Has anyone received their W2 from Accentus yet?  Thanks  ...

Accentus Anyone ?
Mar 19, 2013

Anyone for for Accentus?  Opinions please. Thanks! ...

Position
Oct 13, 2009

The patient appears to not feel very well, in a semi-tholic position? on the table. ...

To Those Doing The MT/MME Position
Jan 15, 2010

I know from previous posts on here that that job isn't the big thing MQ was making it out to be (horrible editing pay, etc).  BUT...do you guys at least have work to do, whether it is typing or editing?  I am just an MT and I run out of work daily.  If I had become an MME as well, would I have at least been making a little money, or are you guys running out of work too, no matter what? Thanks. ...

ICs, Would You Take A Position For 7 Cpl
Jun 17, 2010

Is that worth the added expenses of being an IC? ...

Does This Put Me In A Bad Position?
Jan 06, 2011

I just wrote a very long post, but decided to minimalize it because I feel very on edge with my company and I'm doing the absolute best I can. If you know the hospital that hired your company is not happy with the work that is being produced, and you are able to see glaring errors in other people's work, would you say something to management or keep it to yourself? This is MY job too, and if the errors continue I am afraid the hospital will go elsewhere, meaning my job is gone as wel ...

What Does IC Position Mean?
Sep 23, 2011

I saw this in some of the job seeker's posts...what does it mean? ...

9:30 Position?
Oct 24, 2011

Dictating about a woman with a mass on her breast.   "...she returned for an ultrasound which showed at the s/l 9:30 position approximately 2 cm from the nipple was a 2.1 x 1.7 x 2.3 cm mass that was seen on ultrasound."   9 0'clock position...okay, but 9:30? ...

Saw Ad For Position With MQ
Nov 22, 2011

Base Pay : $30,000 - $50,000 /Year Employee Type : Full-Time/Part-Time. Industry :Healthcare - Health Services. Join a Corporate Team with Corporate Values! MedQuist's values of Customer Focus, Commitment, Teamwork and Integrity provide the framework for everything we do as an organization. ...