A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone care to share RECENT experiences with Transform?  - AmericanMT

Posted: Jun 06, 2011

Anyone care to share RECENT experiences with Transform?  I'm not finding anything recent about them. TIA

Transform is great! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with Transform for 4 years. They have always paid on time and a pleasure to work for.

Thank you! - AmericanMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you work as an IC or an employee? I am wondering if there is enough work to keep me busy.

TIA

I work as an IC and so far have the - na

[ In Reply To ..]
amount of work that I want. They have been good so far.

Transform test - Darby

[ In Reply To ..]
I attempted to take Transform's transcription test but could not hear the dictation as it was barely audible. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Working At Transform Care To Share Your Experience
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone working at Transform care to share your experience with this company.  I have never done editing before but I do have about 14 years oncology experience.  Is there enough work?  I would much rather do straight transcription, but it is getting more difficult every week to even find jobs hiring for it.  Also what is their pay scale for doing editing.  Do they have any straight transcription?  Thanks for your help. ...

Anyone Care To Share Info On M.I.S.T?
Aug 09, 2012

Am curious if anyone has an info, insight, yeahas or nays on M.I.S.T.  Corporation? Thanks much in advance!! :) ...

Does Anybody Care To Share About Accentus
Sep 04, 2012

Or should I say does anybody like working for them? ...

Anyone Care To Share Your Experience With
Jan 29, 2014

nm ...

Any AHD Employees Care To Share How
Feb 20, 2014

with the no spaces being counted. How do you get your lines? ...

Anyone Care To Share How Working For The NE Region Is?
Dec 09, 2009

Scheduled to start training soon. ...

Anyone Care To Share Their Experience With TransPortal
Jul 13, 2011

. ...

Care To Share Download Info. . .
Aug 20, 2012

I am curious if anyone would be willing to tell me where I could find a free download of the AAMT BOS 3rd edition? thanking one and all in advance!!! :)       ...

Would Anyone Care To Share How Their Facilities Are Preparing For ICD-10?
Feb 18, 2014

We are taking refresher courses in Anatomy, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Medical Terminology and then of course ICD-10 and ICD-10-PCS.  It is A LOT to do in addition to our jobs.   It is exhausting.   Is this what you are experiencing? ...

Anyone Working For TransTech Care To Share Your Experience,sm
Mar 30, 2011

The VR cannot even understand these ESLs, so I am not understanding why they would be placed in VR.  I mean really, this VR sucks.  It leaves out a lot of easy words that it didn't seem to catch on the English speaking docs also.  I seem to be spending a lot of time typing these ESL VR jobs instead of editing them.  Thanks for any input.  ...

Any X-JLGers Care To Share Experiece Since Being Bought? Sm
Nov 17, 2011

I'm curious if it is "business as usual" across the board or did that depend on what accts we worked on.  For me it has been business as usual when there is business.  I have run out of work more in the past 2 months than I did the 3+ years that I worked for JLG.  Not sure where the work is going but I have some guesses.  I'm also extremely anxious about when all the punishments kick in for us valued MTs.  I for one do not wish to be rewarded.  I think MQ ...

Anyone Care To Share Experience With SmartMed, Archives
Jun 11, 2012

TIA ...

Advice-Mixed Reviews On Transcend And Nuance, Anyone Care To Share Their Experience??
Oct 23, 2011

I am looking for a FT job with benefits and steady work.  I am considering applying to these 2 companies so I am hoping some will share their experiences good and bad so I can have something to compare to.  I currently am working on eScription through a local hospital as an IC so I wanted to apply at companies that I knew had eScription as I feel I am most productive on this platform. ...

Landmark Transcription - Anybody On Their eScription Accounts care To Share Comments?
Sep 15, 2012

Anybody on their eScription accounts care to share comments? I'm considering applying as I've read some nice things about them. ...

Anyone Care To Share Their "likes" About
Jul 30, 2012

Because I'm failing to see it's superiority over DQS 6.  None of the features seem to work right on it, and even the ASR, although still a wreck, was better in DQS 6.  For example, DQS 7 ASR puts in headings every time it hears the word plan or medication, etc.  It also fails to put any commas in when there is a sentence listing something.    Just thought it would be helpful if somebody shared something they liked about DQS 7 that DQS 6 didn't have.  ...

Experiences With DIT Transcription ?
May 28, 2010

Hi, I am new to this internet typing transcription at home too and am finding it daunting and complicated.  Can anyone tell me about their experiences with DIT transcription ?  I was supposed to start on June 14, 2010 with them but now I do not know if they do not pay and are not realiable to work for?  They were willing to hire me?  What kind of dictation is it? Is it foreign dictators, I too wanted to get a phrase expander but at 5 cents a line, have to type 2000 lines to make 50 bucks, is ...

Terrible Experiences....
Jul 27, 2010

I have had horrible experiences with 2 companies in the past few months that I thought were different and would turn out much better than most medical transcription companies out there. Well, the first one let me go because of lack of work.  They had outdated equipment and are actually holding my last check claiming that I did not mail the equipment, and I did.  The last check doesn't amount to much and probably isn't worth the time or trouble to try to get it as I am curren ...

What Are Your Experiences With FutureNet?
Feb 02, 2011

So, other than your paycheck being a few days late last week, what are your experiences with FutureNet?  Good, bad?  How is the pay?  They're advertising for a job and I'm thinking of applying.  Thanks for the help! ...

Any Experiences With StenTel??
Jun 14, 2011

Good, bad, indifferent??  :))) ...

Experiences With Transcriptiondrs
Oct 28, 2011

Any experiences one is willing to share.  Good, bad, ugly.  Is their pay too low for IC?  8/3??  thanks ...

Experiences With Amphion?
Oct 11, 2012

What can anyone tell me about their experiences with Amphion?  I have passed the test and have an interview set up for Monday.  Thanks in advance ...

DTS In Oklahoma Experiences?
Sep 03, 2014

Anybody have any experiences with this company they can share?  Pay, benefits, schedule, errors value, etc.? Thanks in advance! ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

Any Recent Oracle/OTI Experiences?
Mar 02, 2010

Does anyone have any recent experience with Oracle?  Hate to ask such a loaded ?, as there is always good/bad experiences.  Do they really just let you get on and work anytime you feel like it as an IC as long as you meet line requirements?  Sounds great schedule wise.  How is there system?  Is it all through the Internet or do you need a phone line for some sort of C-phone?  Do they provide the word expander or short hand program?  Work load...is there always ...

ProScript - Good Experiences With Them
Mar 12, 2010

Gosh, I wonder how you all have time to write so many posts?  I have worked for ProScript since January 2009 and have had nothing but good experiences with them.  The pay plan is comparable to other companies. Perhaps those complaining have not worked anywhere new in the last year or two.  The transcription industry has changed, folks… Heck, the healthcare industry in general has changed.  I think a company who will allow an existing MT 6 months to a year to be transitioned to VR at  ...

Info On Experiences With Synernet?
Feb 15, 2011

Hi! Can anyone give me infor on their experiences with Synernet?  I would appreciate any information I can get on this company.   Thanks,     ...

Andrews School Experiences
Aug 10, 2011

I am wondering if there are any current Andrews grads/students who would be willing to discuss their experiences in and out of the program. I have already spoken with Linda at length, and am now looking for an "in the trenches" perspective. Thanks! ...

Proscript - Recent Experiences?
Oct 25, 2012

Looking for input on recent experiences with this company. Good line counts, platforms, QA, etc. Any info would be helpful. TIA ...

Experiences Posting Resumes Here?
Feb 04, 2013

I'm job hunting.  I have 13 years of experience with acute care.  Has anyone had good results posting their resume here?  I don't really want to waste my time with companies that pay .05 cpl and hire anybody with fingers. ...

Anyone With Positive Experiences With Superior Global...
Jan 20, 2011

I've read the many, many negatives from dated posts. Anything new? Anything positive.   TIA ...