A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

info on experiences with Synernet? - Dawn

Posted: Feb 15, 2011

Hi! Can anyone give me infor on their experiences with Synernet?  I would appreciate any information I can get on this company.   Thanks,    

search the archives - xsynernet

[ In Reply To ..]
to recap:
average to low pay
good benefit package
STRICT scheduling
multitude of platforms, none of which were exceptionally MT friendly.

synernet - Dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
THANKS FOR THE RECAP!!!!

Similar Messages:

Info On Synernet?
Mar 20, 2012

Anyone have any info on Synernet, i.e., ppl, benefits, etc.? Thanks! ...

Would Like Info On Synernet
Jan 13, 2014

Hello fellow MT's. Could anyone that has any information about Synernet please share? I have an interview with them today and cannot find much on them. Thank you it is appreciated so much. ...

Info On Working For Synernet
Jan 13, 2015

Saw ad for transcription openings at Synernet and wondered if anyone works there or can give me information about the company, amount of work, etc.  Thanks. ...

Any Current Info On: Synernet, TTS, MedScribe. A+?
Jun 11, 2015

Anyone have any current info on any of the above?  Need a job ASAP!  Got on-boarded to Nuance, ok at first, but just one month later, no work!     ...

Experiences With DIT Transcription ?
May 28, 2010

Hi, I am new to this internet typing transcription at home too and am finding it daunting and complicated.  Can anyone tell me about their experiences with DIT transcription ?  I was supposed to start on June 14, 2010 with them but now I do not know if they do not pay and are not realiable to work for?  They were willing to hire me?  What kind of dictation is it? Is it foreign dictators, I too wanted to get a phrase expander but at 5 cents a line, have to type 2000 lines to make 50 bucks, is ...

Terrible Experiences....
Jul 27, 2010

I have had horrible experiences with 2 companies in the past few months that I thought were different and would turn out much better than most medical transcription companies out there. Well, the first one let me go because of lack of work.  They had outdated equipment and are actually holding my last check claiming that I did not mail the equipment, and I did.  The last check doesn't amount to much and probably isn't worth the time or trouble to try to get it as I am curren ...

What Are Your Experiences With FutureNet?
Feb 02, 2011

So, other than your paycheck being a few days late last week, what are your experiences with FutureNet?  Good, bad?  How is the pay?  They're advertising for a job and I'm thinking of applying.  Thanks for the help! ...

Any Experiences With StenTel??
Jun 14, 2011

Good, bad, indifferent??  :))) ...

Experiences With Transcriptiondrs
Oct 28, 2011

Any experiences one is willing to share.  Good, bad, ugly.  Is their pay too low for IC?  8/3??  thanks ...

Experiences With Amphion?
Oct 11, 2012

What can anyone tell me about their experiences with Amphion?  I have passed the test and have an interview set up for Monday.  Thanks in advance ...

DTS In Oklahoma Experiences?
Sep 03, 2014

Anybody have any experiences with this company they can share?  Pay, benefits, schedule, errors value, etc.? Thanks in advance! ...

Any Recent Oracle/OTI Experiences?
Mar 02, 2010

Does anyone have any recent experience with Oracle?  Hate to ask such a loaded ?, as there is always good/bad experiences.  Do they really just let you get on and work anytime you feel like it as an IC as long as you meet line requirements?  Sounds great schedule wise.  How is there system?  Is it all through the Internet or do you need a phone line for some sort of C-phone?  Do they provide the word expander or short hand program?  Work load...is there always ...

ProScript - Good Experiences With Them
Mar 12, 2010

Gosh, I wonder how you all have time to write so many posts?  I have worked for ProScript since January 2009 and have had nothing but good experiences with them.  The pay plan is comparable to other companies. Perhaps those complaining have not worked anywhere new in the last year or two.  The transcription industry has changed, folks… Heck, the healthcare industry in general has changed.  I think a company who will allow an existing MT 6 months to a year to be transitioned to VR at  ...

Andrews School Experiences
Aug 10, 2011

I am wondering if there are any current Andrews grads/students who would be willing to discuss their experiences in and out of the program. I have already spoken with Linda at length, and am now looking for an "in the trenches" perspective. Thanks! ...

Proscript - Recent Experiences?
Oct 25, 2012

Looking for input on recent experiences with this company. Good line counts, platforms, QA, etc. Any info would be helpful. TIA ...

Experiences Posting Resumes Here?
Feb 04, 2013

I'm job hunting.  I have 13 years of experience with acute care.  Has anyone had good results posting their resume here?  I don't really want to waste my time with companies that pay .05 cpl and hire anybody with fingers. ...

Anyone With Positive Experiences With Superior Global...
Jan 20, 2011

I've read the many, many negatives from dated posts. Anything new? Anything positive.   TIA ...

Diskriter Or TransTech - Opinions Or Experiences?
Jul 12, 2011

Have offers from both but have read pros and cons about each MTSO on these boards.  Has anyone worked for both and can compare the two, or does anyone have current experience at either?  I read the posts regarding the lack of work at TT and can't help but wonder if that's across the board or just a few accounts. Any advice, suggestions, experiences, etc., appreciated. ...

Anyone Care To Share RECENT Experiences With Transform? 
Jun 06, 2011

Anyone care to share RECENT experiences with Transform?  I'm not finding anything recent about them. TIA ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Synernet Or MD-IT
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone out there have any experience working for on Synernet or MD-IT? ...

Synernet, Inc
Mar 27, 2011

Any recent info on Synernet, Inc in Portland, Maine?  Archives are quite old. ...

Synernet???
Jun 27, 2012

I have an interview with them coming up. They seem like they have a good reputation and the benefits look really good. One thing I am wondering about them is just how flexible are the schedules? For example, right now I am able to work a regular 2nd shift position with no problem (I currently work 2nd shift and prefer it to other shifts), but when school starts my kids will have sports and Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts and I have to take them to their meetings. The place I currently work at, they ...

Anyone Know About SYNERNET?
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone have an opinion about Synernet? I only worked for them 1 mo and I can't wait to leave! ...

Synernet?
Feb 01, 2013

I just applied at Synernet and took their test.  It was pretty easy.  Has anyone ever worked for them?  How is the pay?  It says in the ad that they have excellent benefits.  Are they fairly flexible as far as scheduling?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  They sure sound like a decent company! ...

When Is Synernet Going To VR?
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering when Synernet will be going to VR?  I wish they would post something on the message board when they have the conference calls for the ones that weren't able to attend.  ...

Synernet At It Again
Jan 30, 2014

First the dire email: Mandatory OT by end of week with at least 2 hours on Saturday. Just forget if you had plans for the weekend. Say what time you will be working and have to work those hours and put who okay'd those hours on your timesheet (you might lie you know). So you do that because you want to help the company out and it's nice to have OT again. So today, email, oops, some people cleaned up all the work so no OT today, but still MIGHT have it on Fri and Sat. Just stay tuned a ...