A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Landmark Transcription - Anybody on their eScription accounts care to share comments? - StarvingMT

Posted: Sep 15, 2012

Anybody on their eScription accounts care to share comments? I'm considering applying as I've read some nice things about them.

work is hit or miss - other than okay

[ In Reply To ..]
I have some great pays, I have some not-so-great pays. I guess that averages out to okay.

LM post question - Suzy

[ In Reply To ..]
"Great pays?

Similar Messages:

Landmark: Any Comments? Thanks.
Oct 25, 2012

. ...

Anyone Care To Share Info On M.I.S.T?
Aug 09, 2012

Am curious if anyone has an info, insight, yeahas or nays on M.I.S.T.  Corporation? Thanks much in advance!! :) ...

Does Anybody Care To Share About Accentus
Sep 04, 2012

Or should I say does anybody like working for them? ...

Anyone Care To Share Your Experience With
Jan 29, 2014

nm ...

Any AHD Employees Care To Share How
Feb 20, 2014

with the no spaces being counted. How do you get your lines? ...

Anyone Care To Share How Working For The NE Region Is?
Dec 09, 2009

Scheduled to start training soon. ...

Anyone Care To Share Their Experience With TransPortal
Jul 13, 2011

. ...

Care To Share Download Info. . .
Aug 20, 2012

I am curious if anyone would be willing to tell me where I could find a free download of the AAMT BOS 3rd edition? thanking one and all in advance!!! :)       ...

Would Anyone Care To Share How Their Facilities Are Preparing For ICD-10?
Feb 18, 2014

We are taking refresher courses in Anatomy, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Medical Terminology and then of course ICD-10 and ICD-10-PCS.  It is A LOT to do in addition to our jobs.   It is exhausting.   Is this what you are experiencing? ...

Anyone Working For TransTech Care To Share Your Experience,sm
Mar 30, 2011

The VR cannot even understand these ESLs, so I am not understanding why they would be placed in VR.  I mean really, this VR sucks.  It leaves out a lot of easy words that it didn't seem to catch on the English speaking docs also.  I seem to be spending a lot of time typing these ESL VR jobs instead of editing them.  Thanks for any input.  ...

Anyone Care To Share RECENT Experiences With Transform? 
Jun 06, 2011

Anyone care to share RECENT experiences with Transform?  I'm not finding anything recent about them. TIA ...

Anyone Working At Transform Care To Share Your Experience
Oct 26, 2011

Anyone working at Transform care to share your experience with this company.  I have never done editing before but I do have about 14 years oncology experience.  Is there enough work?  I would much rather do straight transcription, but it is getting more difficult every week to even find jobs hiring for it.  Also what is their pay scale for doing editing.  Do they have any straight transcription?  Thanks for your help. ...

Any X-JLGers Care To Share Experiece Since Being Bought? Sm
Nov 17, 2011

I'm curious if it is "business as usual" across the board or did that depend on what accts we worked on.  For me it has been business as usual when there is business.  I have run out of work more in the past 2 months than I did the 3+ years that I worked for JLG.  Not sure where the work is going but I have some guesses.  I'm also extremely anxious about when all the punishments kick in for us valued MTs.  I for one do not wish to be rewarded.  I think MQ ...

Anyone Care To Share Experience With SmartMed, Archives
Jun 11, 2012

TIA ...

Landmark Escription
Oct 29, 2014

Has anyone ever had problem accessing the Escription link to down load the program? I was having troubl elogging in, removed escription, then tried to put it back, but now it will not allow me to access the link...wondering if anyone encountered anything similar and may have a suggestion?   ...

Advice-Mixed Reviews On Transcend And Nuance, Anyone Care To Share Their Experience??
Oct 23, 2011

I am looking for a FT job with benefits and steady work.  I am considering applying to these 2 companies so I am hoping some will share their experiences good and bad so I can have something to compare to.  I currently am working on eScription through a local hospital as an IC so I wanted to apply at companies that I knew had eScription as I feel I am most productive on this platform. ...

Landmark Escription Account?
Mar 12, 2013

Anyone out there work on a Landmark escription account? Can you tell me what your experience is like...enough work, CPL? I was thinking of applying, but want to know if it's worth my time. TIA. ...

Any Comments About Toggle Dictation/Transcription In TX? They
May 16, 2013

. ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...

Anyone Care To Share Their "likes" About
Jul 30, 2012

Because I'm failing to see it's superiority over DQS 6.  None of the features seem to work right on it, and even the ASR, although still a wreck, was better in DQS 6.  For example, DQS 7 ASR puts in headings every time it hears the word plan or medication, etc.  It also fails to put any commas in when there is a sentence listing something.    Just thought it would be helpful if somebody shared something they liked about DQS 7 that DQS 6 didn't have.  ...

Would Someone Share With Me Please How They Like The FutureNet Transcription Platform....sm
Feb 07, 2012

Not talking about the company, starting with Pro Type tomorrow, got the installation going on then, and just wanted to know how efficient it is....thanks in advance!! ...

Landmark Transcription In PA
Mar 05, 2010

Anyone with information on this company, good or bad.     ...

Landmark Transcription Out Of PA?
Jun 14, 2011

Do any of you work for Landmark Transcription out of PA?  I'm looking for information regarding work flow, scheduling, etc. please.  Thanks so much  ...

Anyone Know Anything About Landmark Transcription
Mar 07, 2011

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Landmark Transcription? ...

Landmark Transcription - Got The 411 On Them?
Aug 27, 2013

anybody got the 411 on them? ...

Landmark Transcription - Very Disappointed
Jan 15, 2010

Was hired by this company for a large hospital new account.  Owner said she was excited about hiring 40 MTs.  There has never been more than a few jobs per day.  It is definitely overflor and there is not a lot of that.  Not enough work for even part time.  Very vague about any further work.  Am very disappointed.  Owner does not have a grip on reality. ...

Landmark Transcription - Good Or Bad?
Feb 16, 2010

Any comments good or bad on this company? ...

Landmark Transcription - Platform?
Mar 06, 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of platform this company uses, and if they  are currently using VR.  Is there anything particular you MAY NOT like about this company or things you REALLY LIKE  about them?  I'd appreciate hearing about them.  Thanks  . ...

Landmark Transcription Any Experience?
Mar 23, 2010

Anybody have any experience with Landmark Transcription, good or bad? ...

Landmark Transcription Just My 2 Cents
Jun 21, 2010

I find it interesting that this posted at all, as when I was there starting part-time to consider full-time, supposedly my acct was "terminated" without notice. Now they suddenly have work?  I don't know....kind of puts the gut on alert IMO.  Just my 2 cents. ...