A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

experiences with Amphion? - meem15323

Posted: Oct 11, 2012

What can anyone tell me about their experiences with Amphion?  I have passed the test and have an interview set up for Monday.  Thanks in advance

Test - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Is it one of those really long tests with multiple dictations that you can't use the foot pedal on?

my recent experience - not for me

[ In Reply To ..]
They do not pay for spaces, only VBC... I thought I could make up the difference on their highly touted platform, and never did. I was also promised one large acute care account which within 30 days went NJA, and I was then moved systematically into 4 more accounts which also went NJA and required flexing of time to get lines in order to maintain benefits and pto accrual. This all occured in less than 6 months

Ditto.. - ExAmphion

[ In Reply To ..]
I also had a similar experience. Not being paid for spaces made a bigger difference than I anticipated. I was very disappointed because this was the nicest and most organized group of people I have ever dealt with in over 13 years. This was the only reason I left. I just couldn't make a decent line count.

Well, they had to be nice. Who would stay and work under those - conditions for bunch of mean old hags? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Experiences With DIT Transcription ?
May 28, 2010

Hi, I am new to this internet typing transcription at home too and am finding it daunting and complicated.  Can anyone tell me about their experiences with DIT transcription ?  I was supposed to start on June 14, 2010 with them but now I do not know if they do not pay and are not realiable to work for?  They were willing to hire me?  What kind of dictation is it? Is it foreign dictators, I too wanted to get a phrase expander but at 5 cents a line, have to type 2000 lines to make 50 bucks, is ...

Terrible Experiences....
Jul 27, 2010

I have had horrible experiences with 2 companies in the past few months that I thought were different and would turn out much better than most medical transcription companies out there. Well, the first one let me go because of lack of work.  They had outdated equipment and are actually holding my last check claiming that I did not mail the equipment, and I did.  The last check doesn't amount to much and probably isn't worth the time or trouble to try to get it as I am curren ...

What Are Your Experiences With FutureNet?
Feb 02, 2011

So, other than your paycheck being a few days late last week, what are your experiences with FutureNet?  Good, bad?  How is the pay?  They're advertising for a job and I'm thinking of applying.  Thanks for the help! ...

Any Experiences With StenTel??
Jun 14, 2011

Good, bad, indifferent??  :))) ...

Experiences With Transcriptiondrs
Oct 28, 2011

Any experiences one is willing to share.  Good, bad, ugly.  Is their pay too low for IC?  8/3??  thanks ...

DTS In Oklahoma Experiences?
Sep 03, 2014

Anybody have any experiences with this company they can share?  Pay, benefits, schedule, errors value, etc.? Thanks in advance! ...

Any Recent Oracle/OTI Experiences?
Mar 02, 2010

Does anyone have any recent experience with Oracle?  Hate to ask such a loaded ?, as there is always good/bad experiences.  Do they really just let you get on and work anytime you feel like it as an IC as long as you meet line requirements?  Sounds great schedule wise.  How is there system?  Is it all through the Internet or do you need a phone line for some sort of C-phone?  Do they provide the word expander or short hand program?  Work load...is there always ...

ProScript - Good Experiences With Them
Mar 12, 2010

Gosh, I wonder how you all have time to write so many posts?  I have worked for ProScript since January 2009 and have had nothing but good experiences with them.  The pay plan is comparable to other companies. Perhaps those complaining have not worked anywhere new in the last year or two.  The transcription industry has changed, folks… Heck, the healthcare industry in general has changed.  I think a company who will allow an existing MT 6 months to a year to be transitioned to VR at  ...

Info On Experiences With Synernet?
Feb 15, 2011

Hi! Can anyone give me infor on their experiences with Synernet?  I would appreciate any information I can get on this company.   Thanks,     ...

Andrews School Experiences
Aug 10, 2011

I am wondering if there are any current Andrews grads/students who would be willing to discuss their experiences in and out of the program. I have already spoken with Linda at length, and am now looking for an "in the trenches" perspective. Thanks! ...

Proscript - Recent Experiences?
Oct 25, 2012

Looking for input on recent experiences with this company. Good line counts, platforms, QA, etc. Any info would be helpful. TIA ...

Experiences Posting Resumes Here?
Feb 04, 2013

I'm job hunting.  I have 13 years of experience with acute care.  Has anyone had good results posting their resume here?  I don't really want to waste my time with companies that pay .05 cpl and hire anybody with fingers. ...

Anyone With Positive Experiences With Superior Global...
Jan 20, 2011

I've read the many, many negatives from dated posts. Anything new? Anything positive.   TIA ...

Diskriter Or TransTech - Opinions Or Experiences?
Jul 12, 2011

Have offers from both but have read pros and cons about each MTSO on these boards.  Has anyone worked for both and can compare the two, or does anyone have current experience at either?  I read the posts regarding the lack of work at TT and can't help but wonder if that's across the board or just a few accounts. Any advice, suggestions, experiences, etc., appreciated. ...

Anyone Care To Share RECENT Experiences With Transform? 
Jun 06, 2011

Anyone care to share RECENT experiences with Transform?  I'm not finding anything recent about them. TIA ...

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion Anything?
Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance! ...

Amphion - Anyone Work For Them At All?
Oct 12, 2009

how are they to work for?  Are they fair? ...

Horski, How Was Your 1st Day With Amphion?
Mar 08, 2010

xx ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Amphion...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 20, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies with Amphion being one of them. I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me an idea of their experience at Amphion with respect to pay, if their SR platform works well, how long it took you to get up to speed and earning decent money, how much SR and how much typing, etc. Basically the stuff that you would have liked to known before you went to work at Amphion.   Thanks very much ...

Anybody Work For Amphion
Sep 14, 2010

xvxvxvx ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Another Amphion Question
Nov 09, 2010

Do you have to get a 100% QA score to get a raise? What score do you have to get? ...