A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Calif Transcription Riverside, CA- any info on this company? Are they hiring? TIA - Sharon

Posted: Dec 07, 2009

nm

California Transcription - KYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
RUN FAST THE OTHER WAY!! This company expects you to work for 60 days before you get your first paycheck. I just posted about them a few weeks ago. It was the 13th of October before I got paid for work done the first week of July, and that was only after I threatened them with legal action and a complaint to the Dept. of Labor. And before anyone jumps to defend them, I do have copies of the check and all the documentation to prove this.

I beliew you, YEP. This has been happening too often, no check, slow check etc. - darlene

[ In Reply To ..]
Report them or it will keep happening to others too. It is not right. They (the companies) it, because they CAN, meaning, nobody stops them. No excuse for this type of thing. They would crumble if done to them. Report.

Riverside is a pretty crummy part of California. - High crime, too. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Riverside has its good and bad areas . . . - SoCal MT

[ In Reply To ..]
just like any other city in any state. To say all of Riverside is "crummy" is not true.

That being said, I've never heard of that MTSO. Expecting someone to work for free for 60 days is not acceptable regardless of which company it is.

Never seen a part of Riverside where I even wanted to - stop my car, let alone get out of it. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Globespan In Calif. Wants IC At 5cpl. Who Can Live In Calif On That?
Feb 01, 2013

Oh, they don't outsource!  You also have to have your own computer, foot pedal and Express Scribe program...oh, they will send and receive.  Is prostitution legal in California..don't know all the laws from state-to-state.  Better Google that. ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Info On This Company?
Nov 21, 2010

Does anybody have any info on this company? I believe they are located in Missouri? Anything would be helpful the good, the bad and the ugly! THX!! ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...

Transcription Doctors - Have Any Info On The Company
Jul 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on the company, Transcription Doctors? ...

Lutz Transcription? Info On This Company?
Aug 08, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, indifferent.....? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Info On This Company
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone have info on this company - how they are to work for.  Do you always remain on the accounts you are hired for??  Do they pay on time??  How is management to work with??  TIA ...

OTI Hiring - Need Info
Jun 08, 2011

I just saw the ad listed here about OTI hiring.  I understand it is IC status.  Are weekends required?  Anybody know the cpl with 15 years of experience?  What about work load?  It states "consistent," but wonder if those who are currently working there can confirm.  THANKS! ...

What Company Is Hiring New MT's Please/Thank You
Jun 04, 2010

I have been in school for the last two years updating my computer and Transcription skills. Who is hiring New MT's ...

What Does It Mean When A Company Is Hiring
Jan 17, 2012

for that company or MQ?  I'm confused on a recent ad that I thought of applying to.  It says part of MQ, but lists another company name.  Are they entities of MQ or ?  Does anyone know?  TIA ...

I Just Found Out That My Company Is Hiring Sm
Jan 18, 2010

a couple hundred MTs in the next couple of months. Apparently, they got several MQ hospitals. Good for me, not so good for MQ. ...

My Company Is Hiring When I Don't Have Enough Work
Mar 31, 2011

Perfect, just perfect, lol. Amphion by the way. ...

Amphion Is Hiring. Any Current Info On Them?
May 11, 2013

All the info in archives is old. Any new info? TIA. ...

Out Of Work, Yet Company Still Hiring - I'm Thinking
Jan 07, 2014

I'm thinking of sending my resume in to my current job, since they're hiring, for part-time work, since I'm sitting in front of my computer without work.  I don't understand why this happens.   AND....to all those applying and getting hired at said company that keeps running out of work yet continues to hire, if I started a job and soon after ran out of work, that would be a huge red flag, and I think I would move on.   ...

Radiology Jobs - Any Company Hiring ?
May 13, 2014

I wanted to ask if anyone knows or works for a company hiring for radiology transcription, even if its editing??  ...

Looking For MTs From Fresno, Calif
Mar 16, 2015

In 1980s and 1990s I worked in Fresno with MTs whom I have been searching for.  Cannot find them maybe due to name change but if you worked in medical records at St Agnes during 1980s and 1990s (acute care) under supervisor with first name that starts with an "R", please contact me.  We worked well together and I am looking for MTs in acute care right now for contract which requires direct referrals.     ...

Company Hiring For MT Inhouse Just Gave Me A Call
Sep 29, 2010

Paying 15.00 an hour.  It is temp to hire. Hours 8 am to 5 pm, Unfortunately, I already have an inhouse day shift job.  They asked if I knew anyone who would be interested.  Couldn't think of a soul. ...

Doesn't Company Hiring IC Need SS And 1099 Filled Out?
Sep 26, 2012

Hi, I am new to the independent contractor thing, but shouldn't a company that has "hired" you as an independent contrator have your SS and a 1099 filled out by you?   Just wondering as it seems to me this is necessary and since it is not being done, it makes me wonder about this company that much more, espcially since others have stated they have not been paid by this company.   I guess if they are not planning on paying me they don't need a 1099 or SS# huh?  ...

Company Provided Computer Other Than MM And Nuance? Precyse Not Hiring Now.
Jul 18, 2014

Nuance not paying me enough to afford my own computer.   ...

Anyone Know Salary For In House Pathology Transcriptionist For So. Calif. TIA Nm?
Dec 30, 2010

nm ...

Transcription Doctors Are Hiring
Aug 01, 2010

at a whopping 3 cpl.  Don't everybody rush at the same time to apply.  What is that about 5 bucks an hour??  Pathetic. ...

Transcription Doctors. They Are Always Hiring And
Nov 21, 2010

with a sense of urgency.  Are they really that busy?  Can anyone share their experience with them?  TIA ...

Transcription Doctors Are Always Hiring?
Jan 18, 2011

Does anybody know why they are always hiring?  What is going on over there that no one stays?  Anybody who works there or has worked there and left any insight on this would be appreciated.  Thanks!! ...

Turnarond Time Transcription - Hiring Again
Sep 24, 2012

Hiring again?  Ad stated if necessary, need to provide 2-3 written references.  How 'bout they do the same.  Doubt if they could do that.  IF the QA lady (the only one they have who is crazy anyway) can get her head out of the garbage can, she might contact you with bits and pieces of her so-called brain.  The owner is just as bad.  Beware of this company.  It is a total waste of time.  They scam your lines and lie about it.  They scam your space ...

SoftScript Hiring For Straight Transcription
Jul 20, 2014

SoftScript hiring for straight transcription with $600/$1200 sign on bonuses. Does anyone work for them that can give me some info.? What does trans pay? Do you run out of work, how many lines to you do a day, would need 1200 at least myself at 7 or 8 cents to pay the bills. Please give me ANY info. you can. Thanks! ...

Live Transcription - Perk For Hiring Radiologists
Nov 30, 2009

Well, this should cheer us up - It is a perk when seeking a radiologist to come and work at a site when there is "live transcription."   Company: Medical Doctor Associates Date Updated: 2009-10-31 Job Title: Locum Tenens Radiology - Diagnostic Opportunity Job Description: OH, Hospital facility. BC General Rad with light IR skills, no angio. Para, Thora, LP, CT and US guided BX, drain, and all imaging modalities. Analogue Mammography, US and stereo guided core ...

Transcend Hiring Transcription Only MTs-listed Today
Feb 09, 2010

Can you believe that.   Transcend advertising for new recruits when half the people they have have no work! ...

Same Old Tired Transcription Companies Hiring All The Time
Sep 20, 2012

I am currently working at a company and with the way things are going with all of these companies, I am just afraid of layoffs.  It's sad to see all of the same transcription companies on the job boards hiring, and it seems by reading the boards none of them are worth working for.  I sure wish when I decided to go into transcription I could have looked into the future a few years.  I have been doing transcription now for 6 years.  I am thankful I do have my job still and ...