A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on Breitner for EditScript accounts, company in general? - doneMay2013

Posted: May 27, 2013

Get paid not so well for VR work on time with small PTO paid for part-time, but accounts have chunks of good work suddenly removed from the queue as I am working and older, undesirable work left for "me," and am very disappointed.  This is on 2 accounts and a different explanation for each, but the unifying factor is Breitner, who says they do not assign work.  Never had this problem in 30 years with other companies or accounts.  If there was another vendor or inhouse people, they signed on like every other employee and chunks of work did not disappear as if someone assigned it to themselves.  Any ideas?

Breitner - Lally

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Breitner for a bit before leaving MT and loved it. The work was steady, actually never ran out of work. The pay is about the going rate and there are a lot of ESL docs. QA is great and always there to answer questions helpfully, not with an attitude. I'd say go for it, it's really a great company.

Breitner - MT1

[ In Reply To ..]
Were your accounts there mostly VR or straight typing - or a mix?

TY

Similar Messages:

Breitner - Information On Their Average Line Counts On EditScript?
Jan 18, 2014

Can any current employees share information on their average line counts on EditScript? TIA ...

Amphion Loses 3 Major EditScript Accounts To EPIC
Jun 21, 2014

Amphion loses 3 EditScript accounts to EPIC over the past 2 weeks.  It was so "epic" to lose 3 accounts in the course of 2 weeks.  What was not so epic was being trained on a new account from hell with 101 rules pertaining to demographic reporting for freaking pend notes.  One will spend half the day reporting back to client on missed information.  I do not think so.  Truly time to jump ship.    ...

Anyone Info On TCI And/or Breitner?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone with current or former experience with either of these two companies? I would be interested in hearing the good, bad, and ugly. Thanks! ...

Breitner Company
Jan 15, 2010

Should I take ths job?  Anyone know about this company, pros, cons, or anything.  Lots of work?  ESL?  Thanks for your replies.  ...

Is Breitner An OK Company Or Not? Nm Ty :)
May 15, 2014

nm ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Anyone With Current Info On Breitner? S/m
Aug 22, 2012

They are hiring but before I go through testing, anyone currently working thee?  Are you happy?  Do they treat MTs decent?  Pay on time?   Anything negative?  I really, really need to get away from Nuance before I lose my mind.   ...

Info/experience With Breitner
Apr 04, 2013

Hi!  I was just wondering if anyone here has info/experience with Breitner.  I'm looking for a new job and I don't want to make a mistake... Thanks in advance! ...

Any Up To Date Info On Breitner?
Nov 09, 2013

Looking at this company for some part-time work.  All of the info on here is getting old, so I would like some up-to-date info on them.  Is pay on time? Is it direct deposit or mail (they don't tell you anything or even have you fill out any paperwork, which seems odd). ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

BREITNER - Anyone Worked For This Company
Dec 27, 2012

Has anyone worked for this company, any feedback please? ...

Any Current Info On Breitner Transcription
Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there.  ...

Can Anyone Give Me Info On Breitner Transcription
May 04, 2014

Can anyone give me info on Breitner?  I was offered a job with them via email after testing for them (no phone interview?).... the job offer was good, better than most out there as far as my preferred schedule and money but I cannot find much info regarding how they are to work for, workflow, QA, support, etc.  Just looking for some reassuring info please.... Thank you so much! ...

Breitner - Someone Who Currently Or Recently Worked For This Company
Oct 03, 2012

I would love to chat with someone who currently or recently worked for this company. I have been considering them for a very long time. I am not interested in pay, schedule, platform. I want to know if they are a stable company and how they treat their employees. If anyone is willing to share their experience, I appreciate it. ...

Breitner Transcription - A Good Company To Work For?
Nov 08, 2010

I see where Breitner has a job ad on the other board for an oncology transcriptionist, yet when I go to the testing area, the only test available is for acute care????  If you are going to be hired for oncology, why would you need to take a test for acute care?  Also does anyone know how much they pay for straight trans and for editing?  Is this a good company to work for?  Thanks for your help. ...

How's Breitner For Editing? Any Real Cash Possible? Any Info Appreciated.
May 19, 2014

TIA ...

Need Info From IC With Own Accounts ASAP
Jul 12, 2010

I have always been a subcontractor and not a true IC with my own account.  I  began working in-house 1 year ago.  I was approached from someone in the department saying an ER MD was in need of a medical transcriptionist who does work from home. I don't know the first thing about marketing myself.  I have been in the business for 33 years, and the way things are going now, I definitely would like a side job.  How do I approach this.  I live in the south in Alab ...

Need Current Info On Superior Global (Plano) On DQS Account, Not EditScript
Sep 08, 2011

Please give feedback that is current about SGS.  Do you run out of work?  I know what the pay scale is, as I've talked to a recruiter.  I am only interested in the DocQscribe side, so if you are on the Editscript platform (which I do not like), that won't help me.  I'm not concerned about ESLs, was weaned on them.  What I would like to know is how is the QA (picky)?  Do they IM you every 10 minutes (hate that)?  What are the pros and cons.  ...

Fox/general Transcriptionists (general Question)
Aug 17, 2012

If you do general transcription, can you recommend a good (free or low cost) transcription program for audio files?  I tried InqScribe and it works okay, but I don't like that they make you use their built-in word processing program that doesn't have any text expanders. I use Express Scribe.  Do they have a way to transcribe videos?  (I think it has something called Prism video, but I never figured out how to use it).  Thanks. ...

Any Info About This Company?
Oct 11, 2009

This company has an ad on the job board...anyone work for them.  Any info at all appreciated!  ...

TTS Need Info On This Company
Nov 26, 2010

Has anyone worked here? I was offered a job and the pay is the highest i have seen in a long time.. over 5 cents for speech, almost 9 for regular (though we all know that regular dictations are decreasing).  Any info appreciated. ...

Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Has anyone worked for or heard anything about Advanced Medical Transcription Service, LLC out of New Jersey? I checked old posts but couldn't find anything current. Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Editscript - How To Check My Line Count In Editscript? 
May 18, 2013

Can anybody tell me how to check my line count in Editscript?  ...

Future Net - Info On This Company?
Oct 15, 2009

Any info on this company?  Pay?  Platform?  Any work there?  Any info appreciated...:) ...

IMedX? Any Info On This Company?
Nov 09, 2009

anyone have any information on a company called iMedX?  I had an interview with them today and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.......... ...

I Need Info On How To Turn A Company In To IRS...sm
Apr 27, 2010

I read the posts below on the difference between an IC and an employee.  However, in applying to what was reported to be a "good company to work for" recently, I was told of the schedule I needed to be "willing" to work, as well as the rate I would paid, even though I thought it was low.  When I tried to explain that IRS will not allow them to do this, I was basically told to buzz off.  I'm tired of it and I'm going to turn them in.  It's about time MTSOs had t ...

Optiscript-does Anyone Have Any Info On This Company
Jun 17, 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any info on this compan, good, bad or indifferent.  Thanks. ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company?
Jul 17, 2011

Any info on this company?  Was thinking of applying.  Pay on time, VR or straight typing, good people?? ...

Any Info On A Company Transolutions?
Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company Transolutions?  I tested with them and I haven't heard back, good or bad, from them. ...