A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any Landmarkers uncharacteristically running out of work this week since the Jan. 13 ad/hire? no mes - Disgust

Posted: Feb 03, 2011

nm

No....nm - LMer

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Any Landmarkers uncharacteristically running out of work this week since the Jan. 13 ad/hire? no mes - tabbykat

[ In Reply To ..]
Try getting hired before Christmas, being told how badly they need help and how much work they constantly have (like 900 minutes in the evening) and then getting emails almost every day to "stay off the system until tomorrow as the work load is down"

And then I still see that they are hiring - WTF?!

Yes ... - I have been.

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been for a few days. Tried to vent on here but ... not allowed I guess.

Thank you. Sympathy and empathy. No message. - Disgust

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, but it's been like this for me since just before Christmas - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

tabbykat and disgust - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
I have but have never gotten an e-mail telling me to stay off the system, wow! OMG ... waiting to see how today goes.

Running out of work - Unhappy camper mom

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been running out, no explanation why, but it sure is frustrating, especially when I see that they have two ads running for more workers. Am thinking of jumping ship.

Typical overhire! nm - exadmin

[ In Reply To ..]
Overhiring on accounts is done by many MTSOs overhire to keep accounts within turnaround. They don't care who gets the work, just so it gets done in TAT. Some can actually figure out how to accomplish that without MTs running out of work every day, but others don't have a clue and just keep hiring-hence, Landmark.

Similar Messages:

Any Landmarkers Getting Consistent Work This Week?
Mar 11, 2011

Specifically Florida Bay area?  I sign on and get a few of the less desirable reports, okay all less desirable, and then I am out of work.  No word from management.  Don't know if they are weeding me out, giving work to the newbies, et cetera.  Thank you! ...

Anyone Know Of Any Companies Which Hire For About 15 Hours Per Week?
May 17, 2013

Just wondering if any of you know of any companies which are hiring part-time transcriptionists for 12 to 15 hours per week?  Thank you ...

New Hire, First Full Week To Work, Want To Quit - How Much Notice Should I Give ?
Oct 04, 2012

x ...

Landmarkers - Has Your Situation Gotten Better?
Jan 29, 2010

Has your situation gotten better?  Do you have enough work? ...

Landmarkers Prescription Med Help
Jan 28, 2011

Others may have figured this out but if this helps someone with getting prescriptions great.  I was going through my 90 days probation, no insurance, but still had scripts with refills.  Finally I talked with Wal-Mart and the medication I had been going without was only $4 per month without insurance, so you might want to see if you can go that route. Secondly, if and when this mess gets figured out, don't forget about the loss of compensation to the MT for the month of Janu ...

Landmarkers....any Work?
Mar 18, 2011

Has the work picked up at all in the last 2-3 weeks for anyone?  Been told it is slow across all accounts and can't get a backup acct! Thinking of going PT at this point; would you give 1-2 weeks' notice.  Also, former LM'ers, upon giving notice, do you lock you out or let you work your notice time out with dignity?  Thanks everyone!     ...

Landmarkers, Do You Have Any Work?
Aug 12, 2014

I have had no work across more than 6 accounts for nearly a month.  ...

Landmarkers - Anything More About Our COBRA Situation?
Jan 27, 2011

Has anyone heard anything more about our COBRA situation?  Aren't we supposed to have heard something by now? ...

Landmarkers - Enough Work These Days?
Feb 24, 2011

Do you have enough work these days? ...

Landmarkers - Do You Have Work Today?
Mar 14, 2011

Do you have work today? ...

Landmarkers - Did Any Of You Who Lost Your Accounts?
Apr 09, 2013

Did any of you who lost your account(s) find elsewhere?  Care to share where you are working?  ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Does Your PTO Rate Now Vary Week To Week?
Feb 20, 2015

Does it now vary from week to week?  I used to always know exactly what my PTO was and could calculate it but just noticed that it varied from one paycheck a couple of months back to this past week.  How is this now figured?  So confusing ...

SA2 Running Out Of Work?
Nov 03, 2009

Has anyone else been running out of work in Sa2 the past few weeks?  I have been told to change my schedule and been offered crapola hours.  Just wondering how others have been doing lately.  It has been a while since I posted on here.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work?
Feb 10, 2010

I'm so sick of having to hit the pawn shops up to pay my bills because the company I've been with for 7 years has overhired. I've not had any work now for 3 hours. ...

Not Walking But RUNNING!
Sep 30, 2010

After 10 years with Medquist I've decided to not walk but RUN!  Does anyone know how I can take the abbreviations I've spent 10 years developing on my own?  Is there a way I can copy them to a disk?  Any help would be so appreciated! ...

Running Out Of Work During The Day
Sep 11, 2012

I am running out of work every weekday.  I don't get work till around 11 am.  Are there accounts that are busy during the day? ...

Bonus Running Out
Feb 24, 2013

How many acquired Transcenders are going to quit/move on, once the grandfathered bonus runs out April 1 - and realizing that their bonus is never going to be achieved thanks to India QA? ...

Maybe Why We Are Running Out Of Work.
Jul 21, 2013

http://prnw.cbe.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/mxsecure-becomes-mmodal-2.html TIME FOR UNITED STATES MTs TO GET OUT OF THIS FIELD......NOW!!!! MModal will train 150 freshers from Philippines between now and December 2014, and will look at candidates having paramedical background. This offers an ideal opportunity for these candidates to start a successful career in clinical documentation with a leader in the industry." M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation and Speech Underst ...

Recommend Running
Aug 21, 2013

Ever since last week when problems opening this site, my system has been superslow.  I ran SpyBot and had 2 malicious bots BYPASSING my firewall. FYI.   ...

Running Scared
Aug 22, 2013

Making myself sick.  Recently got an audit and made a critical error dropping be down below the required 99.  Worrying about whether I will keep my job.  This is not normal to worry like this.  Keeping my fingers crossed. ...

Running Out Of Work
Feb 22, 2015

Hi, this is my first time on this forum, so hope this post goes through.  The hospital that I work for is outsourcing the transcription department to Nuance Transcription Services.  We have been offered a job to move right over, etc. and everything sounds just wonderful.  LOL.  However, I see on the board many, many unhappy employees.  Is there anyone that is happy with Nuance? and about running out of work - is that mostly radiology or is it also medical records?  ...

Why Does TransPortal Keep Running Ads
May 12, 2015

It seems like they advertise a lot for their acute and ortho accounts.  Is something wrong with this company that they have to keep advertising for transcriptionists?  Are they an awful company and/or why are people leaving, or maybe they just keep getting new accounts?  Does anybody have a clue?  ...

Is Archivus Running Out Of Work?
Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone work for Archivus?  For the last couple of weeks it's becoming quite a pattern for them telling us not to log on and work until they give the okay with no explanation except that it's per the facility, usually ending up missing one or more days of work.  Not sure if they are running out of work or not.  Anyone know? ...

Congrats To All Who Are In The Running For MT Of The Year!!
May 18, 2010

Good luck ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work At Transportal?
Jul 17, 2010

Living on 400-500 lines a day is impossible. I 'm told there's no work.  REALLY? Why do you hire MTs if there's not enough work to go around? ...

Computer Running Slow
Aug 06, 2010

Is anyone elses computer running slower since they installed the new Email?  Also how often do you do disk defrag?  Thanks. ...