A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does your PTO rate now vary week to week? - newbutold

Posted: Feb 20, 2015

Does it now vary from week to week?  I used to always know exactly what my PTO was and could calculate it but just noticed that it varied from one paycheck a couple of months back to this past week.  How is this now figured?  So confusing

It changes from month to month - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
From what I understand, it changes every month based on last month's production. So instead of using the prior 6 months of production to determine PTO rate for the next 6 months, they go month to month now. More fun and games to keep us guessing.

Similar Messages:

Why Is The SR Piece Rate Different For Each Week?
Dec 29, 2011

The SR piece rate shown in week 2 is 60% of my straight typing rate like it should be, but for week 1, it is 40% of my straight typing rate. ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

When Is MT Week?
May 06, 2010

Thanks. ...

MT Week -- Huh?
May 17, 2010

I've never heard of National MT Week.  Been doing MT for 10 years for the same MTSO.  Never came on to MT Stars until about the last six months.  Obviously, I have never gotten anything for MT Week, so at least some of you are lucky that you do get a little something, whatever it might be.  My MT job just keeps getting better and better (NOT) with pay decreases and work lost to VR.  ...

Pay Week Help
Jan 19, 2011

I am kind of lost in the pay dates for the next pay day on Friday.  Could someone tell me what days we are getting paid for?  I though it was for 2 weeks starting on the 1st and ending on a Sat.  Is that the way they do it now?  Thanks guys! ...

Pay Once A Week
May 05, 2011

Who is the company that pays every week? It was just on the job's seekers board, but now I cannot find it.  Any info would be helpful. I would love to get paid every week.   Thanks ...

NJA Every Day Last Week
Sep 04, 2011

I'm trying to finish out my notice and will have to force myself to turn on that stupid computer in the a.m.  May not be finishing out because I am not going to be strapped down waiting for piddly crap to come my way every 45 minutes. I just keep wondering what the patients would say if they knew their records were going to India just to save a few bucks.  I'd love for some news media to pick it up and ask that very question. ...

Oh Boy Another Week Of
Feb 13, 2012

ASRopoly.  ASR:  pyelogram, grams dictated:  5 mg Just one of 1200 mistakes to be edited in a 2-minute report.  Words added, words left out, wrong words, almost right words, wrong gender, wrong verb tense, no punctuation, punctuation everywhere . . . . . . . ...

NJA Second Day This Week
Jun 07, 2012

I have NJA again. Getting tired of this. ...

3rd Week Of 97% - So Now What Happens?
Nov 12, 2012

Are they going to fire me? And is it true that they can remotely go into my computer to see if I'm working or not? See what websites I've been at? ...

Week Or Two Or Week Or 2?
Feb 20, 2013

I should know this one, but don't come across it all that often.  According to Book of Style, is it "notify me in a week or two" or "notify me in a week or 2"? Thank for your input everyone. ...

SAT - FRI Pay Week
Sep 06, 2013

What kind of company does this?  Oh wait, never mind, I know.  ...

Had A New TSM For One Week
Nov 06, 2013

and now she has vanished into the great MM black hole.  Farewell! ...

MT Week Is Almost Here!!
Apr 15, 2014

and.... "Similar to 2013, our MT Week theme this year is Quality and all HDS/SHDA employees will be able to participate in fun and educational activities highlighting the importance of quality." ...

Pay Week
Dec 19, 2014

Has our work week been changed to Saturday through Friday or is it still Sunday through Saturday. ...

How Often Do You Get 99-100% For The Week
Mar 31, 2015

I have only gotten the higher pay a handfull of times.  I was wondering how often others did.  I hate it that I am usually getting 100% all week and then last minute, when they are supposed to be done auditing for the week, they find an error to push me off the grid. ...

MT Week
May 15, 2015

I really think the easiest way to send MModal a message would be if everyone, and I mean everyone, just did not participate.  I think that would be the loudest message of all that we do not give a flying cr** about their "games" anymore. You want to appreciate me, treat me like the skilled, knowledgable, MT that I used to be paid a living a fair wage for.  Bring back a real incentive, bring back shift differentials, give back an actual end-of year bonus, etc. ...

Starting The Week Off In A Bad Way...
Nov 02, 2009

Two drugs under med list:  s/l peruvian falsa and locaine 1%... ...

What A Horrible Day, Or Should I Say Week Or 2.
Mar 23, 2010

OMG, what a horrible time I'm having.  This pay I'm not even averaging my minimum.  All around the country again.  What happened to lock down?  I thought I sent 2 reports to QA but forgot to mark the QA box.  Not my fault for the blanks but according to what I've been told, if we just can't understand the dictator, we have to send it to QA.  MOST of the work I send to QA they can't get either, but its counted against us anyway.  W ...

Audit - I Probably Will Be Gone This Week
Apr 27, 2010

I have been put on a written audit and received 92%.  So I am being given 1 more week.  Which means I am more than likely out of here. I did not not have any Major marks, but only a lot of minor - i.e., two liters versus 2L, grams versus g.  I should just quit and go work at the big lots, less stress more money   ...

MT Week Gift
May 24, 2010

Just received my MT gift.  I really think that Medquist must feel "It is the thought that counts".  It probably cost them more to mail these then they are worth.  Why don't they just give us an extra hour off with training pay - worth more to me than this mousepad.  I need an ergonomic mouse pad anyway - did they ever think of giving their "beloved" employees one of those?  Oh well.  Just another day being an MT. ...

Got My MT Week Gift
May 14, 2010

Thoughtful and practical - a welcome surprise!  I presume this is implied permission to install it on the company computer? ...

MT Week? Are They Blowing Us Off?
May 17, 2010

I would SWEAR this is MT week! Why is there no mention about it on MQ Central or in email? Anybody have any insight? ...

Happy MT Week Everyone May 17-23
May 17, 2010

nn ...

MT Week And MTSO's
May 19, 2010

The little "trinkets" some of you have received is extremely comical and a so-called slap in the face to some, but some may view it as an actual good gesture, although I do not agree. When I worked at neurology they used to always acknowledge MT week with flowers or a $25 gift card to our local mall, but when they got a new office manager he combined Secretary's Week and MT Week into one. My coworker and I got acknowledged one year on Secretary's Week - now that is a slap in the face ...

MT Week Gifts
May 23, 2010

flash some cheap piece of garbage trinket trash not much thought behind it they need to be reminded that they need us far more than we need them I really wish they had not sent it to me trash it really is I hate my job Can't wait to be free of this garbage it's worthless to me I hate our anal QA department Did get a cheesy gift in the mail Incompetence worthless trinket complete lack of taste, thought, imagination typical, useless, cheap lying suits slap in the face su ...