A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Recommend a Good Company - cheryl1972

Posted: Sep 17, 2014

Can someone recommend a good company to work for? Possibly someone that has benefits but not required.

Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

Anyone Recommend A Good Headset?
Nov 04, 2009

I have 2 headsets and in both the right side has gone out, which is aggravating.  Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on headsets!! TIA ...

Anybody Recommend A Good Set Of Headphone
Jun 16, 2014

Can anybody recommend a good set of headphones, over the ear style?  I do have a slight hearing impairment and really need a good set.  Thank you in advance for the suggestions.   ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Website To Look Up Medications?
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Can Anyone Recommend Good Cordless Headphone?
Jun 01, 2010

I often transcribe while nursing and my baby keeps breaking my headphones by tugging on the cord very hard.  I'm thinking cordless headphones are the way to go so he has nothing to grab on to.  Can any of you recommend a good brand of cordless headphones?  Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Accounting Software
Jun 18, 2013

We are going to start a small business (nothing to do with MT) and eventually have employees. I am completely fuddle-headed with math functions, even simple addition and subtraction. I was thinking about a small bookkeeping class at a local tech school, or possibly an on-line course. I hate to put a lot of money into a class for any type of degree or certificate, with a lot of things to learn that I don't really need or want. I would like to find a simple (... For Dummies) accounti ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Coding Program For An
Apr 26, 2015

xx ...

Recommend A Good Word Expander Program?
Jun 01, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good word expander program?  Preferably free or inexpensive?  Thanks! ...

Recommend A Good Digital Voice Recorders?
Aug 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good digital voice recorder for the office I work in?  We are still using tapes and it drives me crazy.  They are looking into switching to a digital recorder and I need suggestions for a good one.   Thanks in advance, Michelle ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medical Spellcheck System?
Oct 01, 2010

Considering going the IC route and need a recommendation for a very good medical spellcheck.  Thanks in advance! ...

Could Anyone Recommend Good Medical Coding Websites?
Jan 31, 2012

Hello, I am becoming disenchanted with the medical transcription profession and how it has become less lucrative (although some may disagree). I wanted to look into medical coding as an alternative at-home (remote) or in-office job.  I was hoping someone could recommend a few good websites that discuss the profession, how to prepare for it, how long training typically takes before you can "launch yourself", how lucrative it could be if you really apply yourself, and so on. I've hear ...

Can Anybody Please Recommend A Good, Reliable, Inexpensive EFax Service? TIA.
Sep 10, 2010

nm ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company?
Feb 19, 2013

Trying to find somewhere that pays good. Anyone working anywhere that they really like? What about the pay? ...

A GOOD Company.....
May 27, 2014

I'm ready for a change.  I've been with a company for 3 years, have been on upteen different accounts, and I just don't like them. Keeping up with all the extra things you have to do without pay has me soured.  I would love to find a good company and am looking for suggestions.  No IC.  I don't care if it's editing or typing.  Most of the company sites I go to want an app before I can get info.  I would really love a company that w ...

DSG - Are They A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Are they a good company to work for? (Documentation Services Group)  DSG  Thanks ...

Keystrokes - They Are A Good Company Or Not?
Oct 10, 2010

Anyone know anything about Keystrokes whether they are a good company or not? ...

Keystrokes - A Good Company Gone Bad Sm
Apr 03, 2011

KS seems to be getting lower and lower in the popularity with emplooyees test. I worked for them once but left for the reasons everyone is talking about.  There was no communication. The owner was never truthful and everyone is afraid of her because of her horrible temper tantrums. The accounts are overstaffed - you might get put on another account but it will be overstaffed too. The only accounts that are not overstaffed are the terrible ones that no one wants to work on and it is imp ...

Medscribe Anything Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jan 18, 2012

Anyone know anything good or bad about this company?  Are they employee based only or do they hire IC? ...

IS THERE ANY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR??
Feb 29, 2012

I have been looking for a new company to switch to and I have been looking for some advice by posts in this forum; however, all I see are negative comments about various companies. Are there any good companies out there? I'm especially looking for one that has good pay, actually has a good QA/QC department who can actually speak the english language and competent supervisors. Please let me know!! ...

Is Lofin A Good Company
Apr 17, 2012

Offered an IC position with IntelliType.  Don't know anyone who has worked for them.  Any comments? ...

A Good Company To Work For
May 11, 2012

Is there one single MT company that are looking to hire MTs that pay a decent wage and are good to their employees? I would like to find a job at a good company! ...

Any Good Company's Out There, Anyone Happy Where They Are?
May 23, 2012

I am unhappy and have been for quite awhile with the company I am with.  I am wondering if anyone has found any company they truly think are worth the effort of working for. I have over 20 years experience and I am not eager to jump from job to job, but it seems there are so many company's out there that are really, really bad.  Any input would be wonderful, I would like to find either PT or FT with my experience being mostly clinic setting but strong oncology, OB/GYN, urology, or ...

ImedX -- Good Company Or Not???
May 23, 2012

I have been offered a job with this company.  Does anybody know anything about them???  I have heard they are fairly OK to work for -- good platform and about average pay 8 cpl for straight type and 4 cpl for SR.   Anyway just wanting to hear from somebody who is currently working there.   thanks so much.  I appreciate your comments, good or bad.   ...

M*Modal - Anything Good To Say About This Company?
Jun 13, 2012

Anything good to say about this company?  They are advertising for acute care FT home based.  Anyone know the line rate?  I understand they pay Radiology reports by report, anyone know that rate?  Anyone been with them more than a year?  What about the sign on bonus?  Anyone ever receive that? ...

A GOOD Company To Work For?
Sep 12, 2012

I've been an IC for 8 years, and I want to make the switch to employee status (need medical insurance).  It seems that I have come across A LOT of negitivity about every company that I have considered applying for.  My question is, who is really happy with the company they work for?  ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company That Uses InScribe?
Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know of a good company that uses InScribe? Polite, decent people to work for/with are more important to me than high pay in a company.  Thank you.  As always, appreciate the good people here and helpful feedback.  ...

Good Company With Benefits For New MT
Jul 21, 2013

I am currently working at a hospital as a Lab Assistant in Pathology. My job has many different responsibilities, but majority is transcription – which I love! I am trying to decide if I want to try becoming an at home medical transcriptionist. This is a huge decision/risk for me as I have been in my current position since 1999. I used to love my job, but as the years have passed, I have found myself disgusted to go to work. This is due to changes in personnel and too many people not ...

TransTech- Good Company
Nov 19, 2013

I've been with TransTech for about 2 years, but I'm going to back to working with people now that I'm not having to deal with military moves anymore. I thought I'd pass along to the job hunters that TransTech is a good place- they pay on time, have a good work load consistently, and not too much ESL. It's not for you if you don't want to commit to 40 hours or work a few holidays, but it's an honest gig that you can make a living with. ...