A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

M*Modal - Anything good to say about this company? - anon

Posted: Jun 13, 2012

Anything good to say about this company?  They are advertising for acute care FT home based.  Anyone know the line rate?  I understand they pay Radiology reports by report, anyone know that rate?  Anyone been with them more than a year?  What about the sign on bonus?  Anyone ever receive that?

that's a loaded question - slave wages

[ In Reply To ..]
The line rate varies. You have to just apply and see what you're offered. MModal is currently "realigning" job descriptions and pay rates so soon it might be easier to give you an idea of the line rate. Sorry I don't know what radiology pays and I don't know about the sign on bonus. You can read posts here to get an idea of how happy the employees are.

I have been with them 7 years - ggmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I enjoy working here and have plenty of work (radiology). I can't give out pay information though but it is about like any other company. We get paid the same across the board, not by experience. It is according to accounts.

Similar Messages:

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

Anything Good To Say About M*Modal?
Jan 10, 2013

I am wondering if there is anything good to say about M*Modal? I frequent the message boards and do see a lot of negatives. Here's the deal, I had a great job working for a small company and then they lost the account I was on. That was over a week ago. I have sent out resumes and checked the job boards only to find no one is hiring or they want more experience. I have a little over 2 years experience. I am trying not to panic but as you can see if I am considering M*Modal things must b ...

Is There Anything Good About M-Modal And Nuance?
Dec 25, 2013

I've reached the point where I'll work for almost any company, even M-Modal or Nuance, if it means I can get a steady paycheck.  My current company is going down the tubes fast.  I've hung in here as long as I possibly can, but I think it's an exercise in futility.  Does anyone at M-Modal or Nuance have any positive experiences, or is it really as bad as all the posts make it sound?  Surely there must be "something" good, or they wouldn't have so man ...

Okay M*Modal, What Good Is Our Insurance Anyway?
May 29, 2015

I'm venting here.  I've been on the phone for a couple of hours trying to find an eye doctor that accepts our insurance.  I went as far as 50 miles away and there is nothing.  Their site gives you who they say accepts the insurance, but when you call to verify it you are told...no, we con't accept Cigna Vision/Cigna.  What are we paying for anyway.  I've had an appointment set up for 2 months for an eye doctor and they called this morning to say my in ...

Decided To Take A Job Doing SR With M-modal. Is That A Good Program?
Jan 26, 2012

I have limited experience with SR..  did it for a while about 4 years ago.  Couldn't make any money on it though.  I'm hoping this program is a lot better than the one I used back then and will actually LEARN.  Can people make money doing SR now??  Sadly, though, I think this is the future of transcription. ...

Company Who Uses M-Modal
Apr 24, 2012

Can anyone suggest a good company who uses M Modal besides Medquist?  Thanks ...

Got Offered A Job With Modal. How Is This Company?
May 14, 2013

Xx   ...

My Company Was Outsourced To M*Modal.
Jul 08, 2014

Hi: My company has been outsourced to M*Modal. I am used to getting paid by the hour. I wanted to know from transcriptonists who are presently hired by them, how much can I expect realistically to make in 4 hours working part-time from Tuesday to Saturday? Can someone please respond to this post. Thank you, Worried about future pay.... :( ...

What Company M-Modal Uses For Dental Insurance
Aug 28, 2013

Can anyone tell me what company M-Modal uses for dental insurance ...

Company Thinking Of Switching To M*Modal
Dec 18, 2013

Company thinking of switching to M*Modal...any comments from those who have used this program, yay, nay...any comments are greatly appreciated. ...

M-Modal. I Have Not Applied To This Company. I Have Gotten 4 E-mails Thanking My For My Applicatio
Feb 21, 2012

nm ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company?
Feb 19, 2013

Trying to find somewhere that pays good. Anyone working anywhere that they really like? What about the pay? ...

A GOOD Company.....
May 27, 2014

I'm ready for a change.  I've been with a company for 3 years, have been on upteen different accounts, and I just don't like them. Keeping up with all the extra things you have to do without pay has me soured.  I would love to find a good company and am looking for suggestions.  No IC.  I don't care if it's editing or typing.  Most of the company sites I go to want an app before I can get info.  I would really love a company that w ...

DSG - Are They A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Are they a good company to work for? (Documentation Services Group)  DSG  Thanks ...

Keystrokes - They Are A Good Company Or Not?
Oct 10, 2010

Anyone know anything about Keystrokes whether they are a good company or not? ...

Keystrokes - A Good Company Gone Bad Sm
Apr 03, 2011

KS seems to be getting lower and lower in the popularity with emplooyees test. I worked for them once but left for the reasons everyone is talking about.  There was no communication. The owner was never truthful and everyone is afraid of her because of her horrible temper tantrums. The accounts are overstaffed - you might get put on another account but it will be overstaffed too. The only accounts that are not overstaffed are the terrible ones that no one wants to work on and it is imp ...

Medscribe Anything Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jan 18, 2012

Anyone know anything good or bad about this company?  Are they employee based only or do they hire IC? ...

IS THERE ANY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR??
Feb 29, 2012

I have been looking for a new company to switch to and I have been looking for some advice by posts in this forum; however, all I see are negative comments about various companies. Are there any good companies out there? I'm especially looking for one that has good pay, actually has a good QA/QC department who can actually speak the english language and competent supervisors. Please let me know!! ...

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Is Lofin A Good Company
Apr 17, 2012

Offered an IC position with IntelliType.  Don't know anyone who has worked for them.  Any comments? ...

A Good Company To Work For
May 11, 2012

Is there one single MT company that are looking to hire MTs that pay a decent wage and are good to their employees? I would like to find a job at a good company! ...

Any Good Company's Out There, Anyone Happy Where They Are?
May 23, 2012

I am unhappy and have been for quite awhile with the company I am with.  I am wondering if anyone has found any company they truly think are worth the effort of working for. I have over 20 years experience and I am not eager to jump from job to job, but it seems there are so many company's out there that are really, really bad.  Any input would be wonderful, I would like to find either PT or FT with my experience being mostly clinic setting but strong oncology, OB/GYN, urology, or ...

ImedX -- Good Company Or Not???
May 23, 2012

I have been offered a job with this company.  Does anybody know anything about them???  I have heard they are fairly OK to work for -- good platform and about average pay 8 cpl for straight type and 4 cpl for SR.   Anyway just wanting to hear from somebody who is currently working there.   thanks so much.  I appreciate your comments, good or bad.   ...

A GOOD Company To Work For?
Sep 12, 2012

I've been an IC for 8 years, and I want to make the switch to employee status (need medical insurance).  It seems that I have come across A LOT of negitivity about every company that I have considered applying for.  My question is, who is really happy with the company they work for?  ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company That Uses InScribe?
Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know of a good company that uses InScribe? Polite, decent people to work for/with are more important to me than high pay in a company.  Thank you.  As always, appreciate the good people here and helpful feedback.  ...

Good Company With Benefits For New MT
Jul 21, 2013

I am currently working at a hospital as a Lab Assistant in Pathology. My job has many different responsibilities, but majority is transcription – which I love! I am trying to decide if I want to try becoming an at home medical transcriptionist. This is a huge decision/risk for me as I have been in my current position since 1999. I used to love my job, but as the years have passed, I have found myself disgusted to go to work. This is due to changes in personnel and too many people not ...

TransTech- Good Company
Nov 19, 2013

I've been with TransTech for about 2 years, but I'm going to back to working with people now that I'm not having to deal with military moves anymore. I thought I'd pass along to the job hunters that TransTech is a good place- they pay on time, have a good work load consistently, and not too much ESL. It's not for you if you don't want to commit to 40 hours or work a few holidays, but it's an honest gig that you can make a living with. ...

Recommend A Good Company
Sep 17, 2014

Can someone recommend a good company to work for? Possibly someone that has benefits but not required.   Thanks! ...

Good Company To Work With
Nov 04, 2014

any references for a company that is good to work for or with?  I see so many that are telling you to stay away from them.  I guess it is hard to find a good one! ...

Finding Out You're Not A Good Fit For The Company.
Nov 11, 2014

Has anyone ever went to work for a company and struggled?  I have tons of experience and done this kind of work for years, but I started with a particular company and seems I am making a ton of stupid mistakes.  This has EVEN HAPPENED WITH PROOFREADING the report once finished!!  I double-check myself only to see something ridiculous and can't believe I did that and know I proofread the document. The last time this happened to me was when I worked for a company that obviousl ...