A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keystrokes - they are a good company or not? - Deb T

Posted: Oct 10, 2010

Anyone know anything about Keystrokes whether they are a good company or not?

With everything going on, I think that they are one of the few good ones left. - OHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Lots of good and bad in the archives, seems like a few negative people always bash them. I love working for them but I am on a really good account and rarely run out of work, literally only a few times in the past 6 years.

If you are good transcriptionist, they are a good company to work for. I heard that they just bought an EMR company and there are new accounts, so I have faith that they will continue to grow and have work for us.

If you want to be nit-picked to death by QA - Old and Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
You'd better have the BOS memorized as they will quote you page and paragraph when they "correct" you. I have over 30 years experience and I couldn't stand it more than a couple weeks. I just love having the newbies in QA tell you that you put a comma in the wrong place according to the "AHDI bible". No thanks.

Not just Keystrokes - annuder old and tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Its not just Keystrokes, but Focus as well. QA is waay overzealous there as well I believe.

Similar Messages:

Keystrokes - A Good Company Gone Bad Sm
Apr 03, 2011

KS seems to be getting lower and lower in the popularity with emplooyees test. I worked for them once but left for the reasons everyone is talking about.  There was no communication. The owner was never truthful and everyone is afraid of her because of her horrible temper tantrums. The accounts are overstaffed - you might get put on another account but it will be overstaffed too. The only accounts that are not overstaffed are the terrible ones that no one wants to work on and it is imp ...

Keystrokes Good Company To Work For?
Jan 05, 2010

Can anyone tell me how Keystrokes pays and if they are a good company to work for? ...

Keystrokes - Good Company To Work For?
Mar 16, 2011

Can anyone tell me if this is a good company to work for ...

How Good A Company Keystrokes Is To Work For?
Oct 20, 2013

Does anyone know how good a company Keystrokes is to work for?  I tried doing a search of the archives on the company board but couldn't find anything.  They've got a QA position I was thinking of applying for.  Thanks for any and all information. ...

Keystrokes - Give Me The Good And Bad On This Company?
Jan 08, 2014

I applied, got an email to test. Can anybody give me the good and bad on this company? If you can guestimate pay for me, that would be great as well! I have 10 years of experience. After I applied, I read some posts on here that were a little worrisome. I want to get some more input before I test. Thank you!     ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

Bye Bye Keystrokes And Good Riddance
Aug 10, 2010

GOOD RIDDANCE - U TOTALLY BLOW AS A COMPANY - I HOPE YOU AND ALL OTHER MTSO'S LIKE YOU WHO SCREW OVER THEIR EMPLOYEES GO STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET INTO THE SEWER WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!! THEN YOU CAN SEE HOW IT FEELS TO BE FLUSHED AWAY LIKE WASTE - JUST LIKE US MT'S ARE. ...

Keystrokes - Any Good News On Them?
May 07, 2013

I've actually worked for them in the past, horrible experience with my team lead - who sucked, and my account, which was an overflow account - which they didn't tell me when they hired me.  So needless to say, I sat most of the time without work.  So I didn't last long there, as we obviously need work to make money.  I'm looking for an employee position, as I'm sick of owing taxes as an IC.  Do they have straight typing there or is it mostly VR?   ...

Can I Get Some Recent Info On Keystrokes, Please - Good Or Bad - Nm
Feb 17, 2011

x ...

Any Info On Keystrokes...the Good, The Bad, The Ugly?
Dec 03, 2013

Any recent info on Keystrokes would be appreciated! ...

Keystrokes IS The BEST Company.........
Aug 14, 2010

They did the right thing for their employees.  I am happy to call myself a KS MT! ...

Keystrokes- Anything About This Company?
Sep 07, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Do they pay on time?  ...

Any Good, Bag Or Ugly Comments About Keystrokes"
Sep 07, 2011

I got a phone call from them and they emailed me a list of available shifts, what equipment I'd need, platform, but I forgot to ask how much per line I'd be paid.  The person I talked to was very nice.  I just want part-time which she said would be 20 hours a week.  Before I email her back asking the wages and/or I decide to accept it, I'd like any info anyone might have.  I still work at MQ and don't want to leave for something just as bad, before I actua ...

Keystrokes - What Is The Deal With This Company
Jun 22, 2011

What is the deal with this company.  They put an ad out like they are desperate for help and don't even respond either way? Is it a joke or for real?   ...

Keystrokes - Looking Into Applying To This Company
Jun 16, 2011

I'm looking into applying to this company.  Can a current employee tell me which of their various platforms are true word-based?  They list meditech, Chartnet, powerscribe, allscripts, scribe.  I also understand that they just bought out 2 other companies that may include multiple other platforms.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

My Company Is Being Bought Out By Keystrokes
Mar 31, 2011

My company is being bought out by Keystrokes.  Do any of you currently work for Keystrokes?  If so, what do you think about the company?  Should I be worried? ...

Keystrokes Transcription Really Is A Bad Company
Aug 30, 2011

They just informed their employees that effective immediately they were changing the pay dates from the 3rd to the 17th. This when our payday is the first so now it is going to be late. Way to go Keystrokes! ...

Keystrokes Top Notch Company
Oct 17, 2014

I have worked with Keystrokes for almost a year and I want to say that they are a top notch company.  The leads are wonderful to work with.  The work is there and if ever I need help with anything someone is always there to help.  IT department are great at their jobs.  I love my job!!! ...

Keystrokes Just Bought The Company I Work For. Are All Small Companies Being Sold?
May 31, 2011

I like that I will be an employee and that the office people are staying on with them.  I hope that this is good and that they don't try to get rid of us; I really love the account I am on.  Anyone else from MED-X here? ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company?
Feb 19, 2013

Trying to find somewhere that pays good. Anyone working anywhere that they really like? What about the pay? ...

A GOOD Company.....
May 27, 2014

I'm ready for a change.  I've been with a company for 3 years, have been on upteen different accounts, and I just don't like them. Keeping up with all the extra things you have to do without pay has me soured.  I would love to find a good company and am looking for suggestions.  No IC.  I don't care if it's editing or typing.  Most of the company sites I go to want an app before I can get info.  I would really love a company that w ...

DSG - Are They A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Are they a good company to work for? (Documentation Services Group)  DSG  Thanks ...

Medscribe Anything Good Or Bad About This Company?
Jan 18, 2012

Anyone know anything good or bad about this company?  Are they employee based only or do they hire IC? ...

IS THERE ANY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR??
Feb 29, 2012

I have been looking for a new company to switch to and I have been looking for some advice by posts in this forum; however, all I see are negative comments about various companies. Are there any good companies out there? I'm especially looking for one that has good pay, actually has a good QA/QC department who can actually speak the english language and competent supervisors. Please let me know!! ...

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Is Lofin A Good Company
Apr 17, 2012

Offered an IC position with IntelliType.  Don't know anyone who has worked for them.  Any comments? ...

A Good Company To Work For
May 11, 2012

Is there one single MT company that are looking to hire MTs that pay a decent wage and are good to their employees? I would like to find a job at a good company! ...

Any Good Company's Out There, Anyone Happy Where They Are?
May 23, 2012

I am unhappy and have been for quite awhile with the company I am with.  I am wondering if anyone has found any company they truly think are worth the effort of working for. I have over 20 years experience and I am not eager to jump from job to job, but it seems there are so many company's out there that are really, really bad.  Any input would be wonderful, I would like to find either PT or FT with my experience being mostly clinic setting but strong oncology, OB/GYN, urology, or ...

ImedX -- Good Company Or Not???
May 23, 2012

I have been offered a job with this company.  Does anybody know anything about them???  I have heard they are fairly OK to work for -- good platform and about average pay 8 cpl for straight type and 4 cpl for SR.   Anyway just wanting to hear from somebody who is currently working there.   thanks so much.  I appreciate your comments, good or bad.   ...

M*Modal - Anything Good To Say About This Company?
Jun 13, 2012

Anything good to say about this company?  They are advertising for acute care FT home based.  Anyone know the line rate?  I understand they pay Radiology reports by report, anyone know that rate?  Anyone been with them more than a year?  What about the sign on bonus?  Anyone ever receive that? ...