A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

All Type - good or bad? - CareBear

Posted: Apr 01, 2011

Anything on All Type Transcription or Amphion, good or bad?    

What do you want to know? - Type, editor or QA? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

What do you want to know? - CareBear

[ In Reply To ..]
I just interviewed for a transcription position with All Type. Was wondering about the company - good to work for, flexible schedule, etc. Thanks

AllType schedule is NOT flexible at all. - Worked there

[ In Reply To ..]
I really liked them when I first started and made a lot of money with them. Then they switched to Docuscribe and they control how the lines are counted. They have weighted lines and don't pay for headings or subheadings or any "standard" report (canned report). After they switched platforms, even though I stayed on the same account with the same dictators, I lost about $300 a pay period. After they said they were going to 100% VR at 3 cpl, I quit. They micromanage everything and the time that you work does not include reading their emails, printing out their account instructions, looking up physicians, etc. Your 8-hour schedule is ONLY when you're typing...nothing else.

ALL TYPE - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
All Type does not pay for spaces, or did they forget to tell you that? They take the spaces and bill the client for a 65-character line, and don't pay the MT for the spaces, which is 17% less, and VBC is not just not paying for spaces, it means only what you see on the page, no enter key, no spacebar, no bold, nothing just what you see on the page. They can't keep people, leaving in droves, and most of their accounts go overseas and they only keep the bad dictators for the US side, no QA suport, bad recruiter, and micromanagers.

RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS COMPANY! I TURNED THEM DOWN FLAT WHEN I HEARD VBC!

Hold on.. be fair or at least - accurate

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they only do VBC, but their line is based on a 56 character line as opposed to 65 characters, so they do offset that. I have done the math on reports in comparison, and it comes out the same.

Its also flat out not true about only keeping the difficult doctors on-shore.

The QA support and feedback is there, its built into the system and you cant fix anything without doing a feedback code.

That being said - communication is awful, and schedules are not flexible, and usually communication is done in a negative way, kind of demanding. No one has trained anyone there that when you want something from a team, its always better to ask and be positive as opposed to being rude and over-bearing.

I dont know that id work there again, but transcription-wise, I dont think it is any better or worse than anywhere else - and you will be paid for your time and work.

Similar Messages:

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

Silent Type - Good? Bad?
Aug 02, 2010

Good? Bad? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Good Keyboard That Is Fast To Type On?
Nov 11, 2009

Does anyone have an idea of a good keyboard that is fast to type on? I have a few. One is an old Dell that is awkward and the other is a new Dell that is also awkward because the keys are so flat and touchy. Is there one out there that anyone prefers? ...

What Is A Good Cpl Rate For This Type Of Work?
Apr 27, 2010

I am subcontracting for a smallish MTSO. My main account is acute care (including op notes) with about 25% ESLs. Secondary account is clinic and very easy. Good, user-friendly platform. ...

WE Type Transcription Have A Good Reputation
Jun 23, 2011

I was just approached by this company.  Sounds like it does not have a good reputation.  Is that true? ...

Is There Any Good Recent Feedback From Silent Type?
Nov 30, 2013

Is there any good recent feedback from Silent Type?  I checked the archives and it"s not great (actually pretty pitiful). Does anyone have any positive info? Thank you in advance! ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Good Friday; Good Bye Spheris
Apr 02, 2010

Well Good Friday to me.  I left Spheris.  It is indeed the best Friday for me in a very long time.  I've had it with their lousy platform, Mafia QA (they try their best to kill your spirit), mandatory this, mandatory that, do this, don't do that, change this, don't change that; no, don't change this, don't change that, and on and on and on, and now their bankruptcy.  No PTO for the next 4 months to keep the clients satisfied during ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...

Type Of Lab
May 01, 2010

Heavy ESL: "more specific autoimmune antibodies like a scade profile" ...

How Do You Type Q Day
Jun 28, 2010

She is still taking Percocet 1 to 1-1/2 tablets Q-day..tia. ...

Anything On All Type?
Jun 28, 2010

Hey all!   Thinking about leaving my current company.  All Type says they can give me an all typing account, I have been doing mostly VR for over a year and am making less and less money.    So I am curious about All Type.  Thanks! ...

How Would I Type This?
Aug 15, 2010

d:  "Recurrent, recurrent right inguinal hernia" It is a recurrence of a recurrent hernia.  Would I type it as said or as "re-recurent?"  This is not a verbatim account. ...

How Would I Type This:
Nov 19, 2010

The doctor says, " A split thickness skin graft was obtained from the anterior left thigh "18 thousandths of an inch deep."  Is this how I type the 18 thousandths or should it be another way. Thanks in advance for the help. ...

Type Of TPN
Feb 01, 2011

Patient is on TPN. Starte tube feeds with s/l ox-ce-va. Can't find reference.  Help if you can please. ...