Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Who is they? - Thoughts from a non-coder

Posted: Nov 27th, 2015 - 4:11 pm In Reply to: serious issue with coding training - frustrated newbie

You did not say who "they" were but I would say it's safe to assume that it is not Andrews. I went through a training program with another school. I didn't find the teaching method confusing but I think learning coding and the coding process itself are complex and probably similar to some on the job situations. They are paid well for a reason. In my course, there were modules that were boring and others that I really enjoyed, that is probably how it goes with any school or any program, it isn't going to be fun or easy all the time. I can't speak to the actual job because I ended up doing something else instead. To get past it, hang in there and hope it gets better, or see if you can get your money back and try to find a program more to your liking. In the real world I don't think coders get bored but they probably do get exasperated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)