Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Too sensitive - See comment above

Posted: Nov 28th, 2015 - 11:38 am In Reply to: As per usual, a snarky, rude, unhelpful response to a - legitimate concern

I didn't write the response but didn't think it was snarky or find anything wrong with it at all. If you don't like the answers, don't ask for advice about what to do . if you want positive unconditional reinforcement, you are probably in the wrong place. I responded first. And it sounds to me as if you need to find a different program. You can't change the curriculum and some of it boring. You are going to have to deal with government regulations. Maybe you just need to take a break and reevaluate your goals. This is probably not what you want to be told, but you did ask. If it was a rhetorical question or a rant you should have said so up front.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)