Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Grouchy Posters - ADod

Posted: Nov 28th, 2015 - 1:56 pm In Reply to: Too sensitive - See comment above

I am a current coding student through Andrews (former RN, BSN). When researching medical coding as a career and deciding which program to enroll in, I spent a lot of time reading posts on this board as well as many other web sites. There are some very encouraging boards out there. For example on facebook, Jobs for American Coders is great. However, I do have to agree that, for some reason, posters on this site seem far grumpier and have less patience than on other coding sites. Maybe it is just a couple people that post a lot. I would encourage people to think twice before you post. Remember that part of the AHiMA Code of Ethics is to "Recruit and mentor students, staff, peers and colleagues to develop and strengthen the professional workforce". In other words we should be supporting each other not be snarky. Posting in a grumpy tone just makes the poster and the profession look bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)