Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

This is what I'm dealing with....I am interested in - coding and have been

Posted: Nov 27th, 2015 - 7:32 pm In Reply to: serious issue with coding training - frustrated newbie

doing research, etc. But, I can't decide if it would be the right path for me for various reasons. Will I be able to find a job after I graduate? Will I find it boring? Am I even smart enough to get what seems to be a HUGE amount of info in a relatively short amount of time (a year or so). And the list goes on. I guess that is normal, but it's driving me crazy. For a good school (like Andrews for one) it's not cheap. I can't afford to lose that if things don't work out. I wish there was a way to find out before I pay the cost of school if I'd like it, but I guess there just isn't --- just like most occupations I guess. I really respect and admire anyone who has gotten through coding school, has their CCS and is a working coder -- so far in what I have seen it's a LOT of hard work. But I know this field isn't for everyone.

Would you mind letting us know what school you are attending?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)