Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Interesting comment - see message

Posted: Nov 28th, 2015 - 5:37 am In Reply to: Thanks :) I think you are right and I am just in a temporary rut. - frustrated newbie

Loved your description of "nonstop transcription production wheel." I left MT a year ago (after 25 years) and now work at a hospital doing something else. Whenever I run out of tasks, my anxiety level goes right over the top; it's as if being on that production wheel for so long makes it impossible to just relax. I'm afraid someone will see that I'm not performing or something.

BTW, I fully appreciate your situation. I feel like I'm in information overload most of the time, being in a large hospital department (laboratory) after so many years of working in isolation. I took an A&P course some 8 years ago (not self-paced, though), and it was a LOT of work...my brain has fewer cells these days, I think.

Good luck with your training, and I hope you get some answers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)