A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance too cowardly to allow questions and feedback during teleconference about pay cuts. - NM

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

NM

Nuance is cowardly - mt20years

[ In Reply To ..]
That is exactly what I was thinking listening to them talk about the paycuts. They are so "educated" as to make everything sound better than it really is. We are in effect paying their salary with our work and yet we are not allowed to even ask a question.

Nuance sucks is an understatement!!!

Similar Messages:

Nuance And Pay Cuts
Jan 05, 2013

Nuance has gobbled up my company and I now have a $400 a month pay cut with their line rates - we all do!   Can anyone recommend a stable company to try? ...

OSI Bought By Nuance - Pay Cuts?
Nov 13, 2011

WMX employees are notified we will find out pay adjustments to be made as we blend in with Nuance sometime in November.  Sucks... Just at holiday time.  Can you tell us, did they stick it to everyone down to the 8 and 4 cents per line?  We have found out about insurance, but like every other company the insurance is high.  We are just waiting to find out about pay.  If they cut people make 9 or 10 cents per line down to 8 there are going to be some ticked off tooties. ...

New To Nuance...FIESA Feedback
Jan 09, 2015

Okay so I just started and I have some reports arleady on FIESA.  Some of them are due to errors that I didn't know about because, after a myriad of requests, my TSM never sent me my account specifics.  I wrote that in the feedback section. I know while in training this is no big deal, but right now my accuracy shows at around 98%.  I pride myself on my work, and these weren't my fault.  I tried clicking on the "reversal request" section but nothing happened. Have ...

Looking For Positive Feedback About Nuance
Mar 31, 2015

Hello, I am considering applying for a position at Nuance, but I am concerned about all the negative feedback I have been reading consistently. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with the company?  Thanks so much!!!  ...

Any Positive Feedback On Focus Infomatics/Nuance?
Jun 30, 2010

Anyone work for Focus Infomtics in QA?  Been offered a job with them but have not accepted yet.  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Feedback From Anyone On Nuance Ambulatory Clinic Account And Using EMDAT
Sep 01, 2014

How productive is Emdat on Nuance Ambulatory Clinic accounts?  Platform seems easy to use, but can a person get a good line count? ...

MRI With Iec Cuts?
Feb 12, 2010

We will obtain MRI with iec cuts on the right. ...

MQ PAY CUTS - WHERE DO WE GO?
Aug 15, 2011

I am currently at the top of MME pay scale, where I just took a 13% pay cut.  My question is where can I go from here? ...

Pay Cuts
Feb 12, 2015

Is there anyone else in any other capacity besides transcriptionists at Nuance who are getting their pay cut because they make a mistake? ...

Keystrokes Pay Cuts
Aug 31, 2011

Don't know why you all talk about 2 pay cuts when actually we have had pay cuts from them for years.  How many have gotten a "cost of living" raise from them over the years or even a raise? ...

Curious About Proscript MTs And How You Are Doing After All The Cuts. Sm
Mar 02, 2010

I am quite depressed to tell you the truth.   Just curious how many of you have stayed or moved on.   I am thinking of moving on. ...

Pay Cuts For Salaried Employees
Mar 10, 2010

So, since we have gone to nearly all ASR, and have taken a pay cut of 40% basically, I think it's time that burden be shared by all employees equally.  I think it's time we hear that ALL employees have received a decrease in pay over what they made say 5 years ago.  I will even be fair, since we have the CHANCE to make it up in production supposedly, and say just cut salaried employees pay by 25% instead of 40%, just so we can all be in this together.   Before anybody ...

Meridian Healthcare Pay Cuts
May 18, 2011

Is this common practice?  I've worked for them for 7 years and now they are cutting our pay?  I havent had a raise in those 7 years, and inflation just so happens to be raising all my gas bills, grocery, clothes, and utility bills... but i should take a pay cut?   Is there ANY good company to work for out there that will pay 11 cpl or more ?  I mean for heavens sake, I've got about 15 years experience... i'm not asking for more than mere chump change, but the ...

Pay Cuts. See Inside Message
Jul 11, 2011

I think it is time for some complaints to state and federal labor boards.  It is ILLEGAL  for the Q to cut us to below the Federal minumum wage.  ...

Across The Board Pay Cuts Dropped My Pay From Avg 9.51 Hr To 7.30 Hr.
Aug 08, 2011

and I've been doing this for over 20 years!  Used to make $18 per hour doing the same thing for the same company.   Going back to school and getting the heck out of this business.  ...

How Long Does It Take For The Possible Pay Cuts To Start After
Oct 14, 2011

a buy-out by MQ and how much of a pay cut is the usual?  Any insight would be appreciated.  Contemplating a job change but would have to take a pay cut of about $50.00 a week.  ...

Medscribe Florida Pay Cuts
Jul 04, 2012

I saw posts on here about Medscribe pay cuts and really didn't believe it until it happened to me.  They lost their 2 biggest accounts, so what do you do, you cut the employees' pay who were bringing in the income.  I only know of the one account they lost because it happened to be the one I worked on and my income went literally to 0.  THEN when they finally decided to put me on another account, they cut my pay.  Stick a fork in me.  Once again, the greed in t ...

Questions Regarding Underemployment Due To Pay Cuts. Sm
Oct 03, 2012

Wondering if anyone has thoughts on this subject.  My state does allow filing for UNDERemployment due to wage cuts.  However, in the past when my employer was bought out and wages were cut, I did not realize this was an option.  If it should happen in the future, does the employee just decline the offer of a job from the new company and then is fired and then file for under-employment or take the job and file for under-employment?  I doubt they would lay you off.  Thanks ...

Can We List Our Favorite Short-cuts On ASR
Feb 22, 2011

I have done the tutorials and been doing ASR for years and didn't know about the alt-K to break and capitalize.  Maybe this old dog could learn one or more new tricks.  Teach me everybody!!  What are the best hot keys that really work? ...

Wmx First Full Paychek Wtih Pay Cuts, How Did You Do?
Jun 04, 2011

I just checked my first paycheck with both weeks with the pay cuts plus the low work and being bounced all over to tertiary accounts I do not know well. Wow I am in shock. Wondering how others are faring I took about a 20% pay cut, and am single with children with prices rising, how in the world can we budget for this??? If this continues, I think I could qualify for food stamps. I am SOOO discouraged, all of my education and experience and CMT for this?? ...

More Pay Cuts? New QA Rules/laws/regulations?
Dec 30, 2012

Don't you just love the communication at Nuance? Just received an Email regarding new QA rules (new hoops to jump through for bonus), so disgusted I just deleted the message. Bringing the E5 *in line with the rest of NTS*? I don't want to know how much better and faster we are all supposed to be with WHATEVER technology you push out.... I just wanta say that some of you people in management had better learn to transcribe. And WTH is the learning module "Speak Hawaiian"....what ...

Audio Cuts Out In Express Scribe...
May 23, 2013

I'm having a problem and I'm not sure if it's Express Scribe or not...the information on their website leaves much to be desired, and I've got a paid version! Anyway, two nights in a row I've had audio disappear in the middle of a voice file...I've tried downloading it again, clearing out my audio history, everything I can think of, but no go.  The person sending the files to me can hear the whole thing when they listen.   Any thoughts or suggestions? &n ...

MedQuist Cuts Pay In Half - Happy Holidays!
Nov 30, 2011

MedQuist ate up AllType and spit out the Radiology MTs. They have cut our pay in half, and just in time for Christmas! I guess instead of saying Happy Holidays, we will be screaming Homeless for the Holidays. And the "Manager" won't even respond to emails. This company does not care at all about its employees and is pure evil. ...

Keystroke Short Cuts Word 2003
Jan 17, 2015

I work on the Beyond Text platform and would like to know if anyone knows the keystroke short cuts for Word 2003 while in a document (such as speeding/slowing dictation). Some of the ones listed under the tabs do not work for 2003.  Thank you.   ...

After Reading About Cuts In Line Rate At Transcend And Now Mandatory
Apr 12, 2010

I'm waiting for the shoe to drop. ...

MedQuist Cost Cuts Lift Profit 7 Percent
May 13, 2010

MedQuist said it reduced employee head count last year and lowered transcription costs by increasing its use of speech recognition technology. = employees took the loss while they got the gain! (Courier Post) ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...