A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA weekly reports on quality.........where did it go? - an

Posted: Oct 16, 2014

Just wondering where those weekly reports went on all the MTs quality scores that are e-mailed every week?  Hmmm

Similar Messages:

Quality 2.0 - Weekly Production Bonus?
Oct 08, 2014

I did not watch the presentation because I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never receive a quartery bonus again, and, quite frankly, I just don't care anymore. Tired of bending over backwards for peanuts of a paycheck. However, is this new quality scoring going to affect the weekly production bonus? ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

How Are Weekly FIESA Scores Figured? Sm
Sep 30, 2013

I thought they were calculated weekly but my FIESA score for the period of 9/21-9/28 should have given me a bonus if that is true and it was the same as it was the week before, which was under 99. ...

FIESA Made The Cut For The Weekly Bonus
Nov 17, 2014

Can someone clue me in on how you can tell by looking in FIESA wheter or not you made the cut for the weekly bonus.  From what I see in FIESA and what I see on my pay stub, the percentages are never the same?   ...

Quality Scores, FIESA And MTs Leaving....
Oct 16, 2013

I wonder how many MTs have resigned because of FIESA and being told they are "bad" when they have quality scores averaging 98-99%?  ...

FIESA Quality Evaluation Tool
Feb 25, 2015

Can any one tell me where can I get this tool from? ...

Fiesa Quality Software? Any Companies Besides Encompass Using This Yet?
Nov 03, 2010

Something new that's being instituted since our recent acquisition by Nuance, so maybe Focus is using it already?  Looks like a way to get even pickier about QA, in my opinion, which our incentives are based upon.  I've been really happy about the way Encompass has done QA up until this time.  While the requirement is really high (99% minimum, 99.5% for incentive bonus), the way they add all the lines together first and then average out from there is totally logical, un ...

Post Audit And Quality Review FIESA
May 25, 2014

I think it is amazing how they can QA 20 reports and 17 of them are over 99% and are quality review so it means nothing towards qualifying for anything but the 3 that are post audit they have managed to find errors bringing my  score down to where I can't qualify for anything.  Very ironic if you ask me.  ...

FIESA Reports
Jan 23, 2013

Does anyone know how the company post-audit and regular QC/QA go about choosing the reports that are checked?  Is there a quota per MT that is checked?   Are only the ones that are not right added in on post-audit, or do they come to them automatically, not by their choice?  To give an example.  For Oct 1st through Dec 31st, I was checked total of 99 reports with 39 being post-audit.  Now in January 1st through today, have already had 24 post-audits!  Can som ...

FIESA - Are We Able To Re-listen To Reports
Aug 02, 2012

I hope someone can answer this question - Are we able to go back into the system to re-listen to a report after uploading and getting feedback in FIESA.  Thanks ...

Doctor Reporting Poor Quality Reports....
Feb 18, 2015

sooooo...I just received an email from the quality person of the day.  She said the client requested an audit of all reports for a certain provider based upon poor quality.  Two of my reports came up on this audit as being below 99.5.  These reports had 1-point errors on them because of omitted and/or inserted medical words.    I am not denying that I made the mistakes.  However, if there is a consistent quality problem with a certain provider, perhaps...and I kno ...

So Apparently For Those Of Us With No Audited Reports In FIESA....
Dec 17, 2014

.. we get an automatic score of 99.0%. I have one report in there on 12/3 but no reports for the pay week of 12/6-12/12, so they assigned me a score of 99.0%. The one report that is in there from 12/3 is higher than that. I have no idea what they base this 99.0% score on. I guess this is just a number that felt right to them, so they went with it. I'm not the only one with no audited reports for the pay week and a 99.0% score. This must be an automatic score you receive if you have no audti ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

New Quality Index Vs Old Quality Score
Oct 18, 2014

I ran an error report for all reports, all accounts on my platform for this quarter, 10/1 - 10/18. So far the Quality Index is 84% vs Quality Score 99.18%.  Didn't they advertise this new error scoring as working out in our favor?  Doesn't look like it to me. This is based on 2194 jobs and 105,358 lines audited on E5.  I checked the box that says view all corrections on the correction report. ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Are There Any (reputable) Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses. ...