A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

wow @ the posts on the M2 facebook page - holy backlash!

Posted: Aug 22, 2013

x

wish everyone would say something - but it will get deleted anyway

[ In Reply To ..]
Nice though

What? Where? I want to see! I looked, but - do not see anything!

[ In Reply To ..]
Has it been deleted? I looked at Facebook MModal. Am I looking in the right posts?

wd also like to see - isee

[ In Reply To ..]
is M2 the name of the facebook group please? I searched but did not find anything about MTs. can anyone enlighten me pls.

look on the right side under recent posts by others - its there you just have to look

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Can you just post a link to it? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

I'm looking at the MModal facebook page now - I see nothing also

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they are looking at a different mmodal page. All I see is stuff about their time at ACE, ADHI, with pictures of their booths and the MT of the year winners. It would be nice if they gave at least the name to search of the page they are looking at.

It looks like they removed it all ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I saw it right after all the layoffs, there were tons of posts on the MM Facebook page from people that had been laid off, demanding explanations, etc. None of them had been answered or replied to. Now going back again, I see they have removed the whole "posting" function from the MModal Facebook page so no one can post on their page anymore except the page administrator. When they did that, it looks like all the posts from those laid off were removed/deleted too.

Similar Messages:

Facebook Page For MM India
Aug 30, 2013

The celebration of women my arse.  Celebrate this. ...

Weird Message From Facebook Page
Sep 02, 2013

got this in my Other box Hi, Ms. ### I am a good Quality Controller working 10 years for transcription, and worked for M-Modal but he is subcontractor and paying me so less. Can you please arrange M-Modal ID or work for me....i will be very thankful to you   Of course this person has an Indian name. Says he is MT/QC at Pulstech Transcription, Brisun Technologies & Caren Technologies Past: job corps and Brainstorm ...

Did You See The Guy From India Who Posted On M Modal's Facebook Page
Jun 03, 2013

Vaseem Opai My only aim and goal is to produce maximum lines with 100% quality and make my center the top productive center of m modal and I will. ...

Fluency Direct Quote On MModal Facebook Page
Jul 18, 2013

I use Fluency Direct while I talk with patients in the exam rooms. I talk to the patients and dictate right into the system. A lot of patients think it is kind of cool that the software is doing the dictation. When I walk out of the room, my chart is kind of done." KIND OF???????? ugh ...

M2 Does Not Allow Posts On Their Page Any Longer
Aug 26, 2013

after all the comments about the layoffs I guess they decided to nix that option all togehter.  you can comment on their posts/pictures but not write on their page.  ...

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Are You On Facebook Or Google+?
Feb 08, 2012

I haven't signed up for either one yet (yes, I know what a dinosaur I am, Brianasaurus timidus). My questions are: 1.  If you're on both, is one better than the other?  I've heard Google+ is better, having learned from all the mistakes Facebook has made. 2.  Do you have any secrets for setting up your privacy settings, etc. so that YOU, and not someone else, controls what gets seen, and by whom? Really looking forward to your answers because I'd like to get ...

Just Read This On Facebook
Feb 28, 2013

KarmaWhen people insult you, don’t take offense, don’t take it personally, but do listen to their words. They are telling you how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities that they possess. "The Law of Mirrors" states that one can only see what’s in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not. Release the need to defend or try to explain to them that you’re not being whatever-nasty-insult-they’ve-thrown-at-yo ...

MModal On Facebook...Opinions
Jan 25, 2012

Liking MModal on FB? Is this just another way to keep tabs on us? ...

Please Read And Pass On--I Put It On Facebook
Oct 09, 2012

Please Read and Pass On about this terrible, sneaky, little secret that most people do not know. Thank you for reading, as I know this is long, and I am putting my job in jeopardy by giving this information, but I feel that Americans need to know that this is dangerously and secretly happening to them. We, MT̢۪s, across the country, have been talking and have decided to tell people what is happening to all of us and our medical information. We are in fear of what is happening and are trying ...

Have You Ever Looked Up Your TSM On Google Or Facebook?
Oct 22, 2013

I was curious what she looked like so I looked her up.  She looks *exactly* like she sounds.  Have you ever looked yours up?  ...

Nuance T-shirt On Facebook
Jun 11, 2015

Have you all seen the Nuance t-shirt on Facebook? "Skilled enough to work at Nuance, crazy enough to love it".  Too funny!! They actually believe it.  ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Transcend's Facebook Site For Editing Tips
Sep 14, 2011

well, someone finally had a good idea to try to help us, but.... typical of such boards, there is one busybody know-it-all that is dominating everything and she is the only one with an idea, the only one who is right, the only one who can do anything.  Must be nice to have such a superego.  Sue needs to watch out, this woman will be sitting at her desk soon. ...

Someone In Our Facebook Group Posted An Email From Our Instructor
Sep 06, 2014

saying we will be back on track in the program next week and have several chapters and power points ready to go.    Just thought I would pass on the good news to you guys.  ...

Page 2????
Oct 11, 2009

Where is page 2???? ...

See DEP Now Page
Dec 04, 2009

A new stoplight and a TYPO in name of platform! ...

$1 Per Page?
Nov 19, 2012

What is a decent rate per page for interviews?  How about $1 per page? ...

Different First Page Margins
Nov 11, 2009

I am working in Word 2007. I am trying to make a template that has a different first page top margin. Can anyone give me some help? I have searched on MT Stars but can't seem to find anything. I have searched Microsoft help and nothing seems to be working that they suggest. So right now, each report I have to manually change the margins each time - getting VERY FRUSTRATED and wasting time. Thanks, Lorraine ...

Pay Per Page/legal
Nov 28, 2009

how does this sound for legal transcription work? this is my first time being offered (and quoted) this type of work and pay.  any ideas?  i did test for them and the verbatim legal test file was quite easy and well over 1-1/2 pages in a short amount of time.   <<<15 pages = $18.00 a page.  All pages count.  Usually less than 25 lines on a page>> any advice appreciated! ...

Page Counter
Jul 30, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is software that will count pages for reports that are one continuous file with multiple pages?   I have tried several, but they count the file as one page, rather than delineating each page separately. Thank you. ...

Page Count
Dec 01, 2010

I need a recommendation for a page counting software program. I have a new client who wants to be billed by the page instead of by the line. I thanking you in advance for your recomendations. ...

Paid Per Page
Sep 10, 2011

I am with a company who works with legal documents.  I just started.  In order for me to go full-time I would need to type 75 pages a day.  Does anyone have experience with this type of pay?  And is it unreasonable?  I'm just scared I won't live up. ...

What Is Going Pay-per-page Rate? Sm
Sep 16, 2011

Trying to figure out what this would be comparable to line-wise.  ...

Per-Page Rates
Oct 05, 2011

I'm interviewing for a new job next week, and have to travel 2 hours to the office for the interview and test.   I hate to get there and then be offered chump change... she told me they pay per page.   All pages are relatively brief, 25 lines max.   Can anyone tell me what to expect them to say?  i.e.  what is the going rate when being paid by the page?   thank you very much !! ...

Where Is The Teamwork Page Now?
Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ... ...

One Dollar Per Page
Sep 26, 2013

Just got an offer with a company for 1.00 a page for medical transcription.  I had thought when I applied it was some kind of insurance transcription but it turns out they are medical.  This is certainly not a good rate at all.  Anyone else got any offers like this?  This is not x-rays, it would be acute care.  ...

Anyone Know Where On The MModal Page
Aug 25, 2014

said we were backing down to 99.5% accuracy?  It was in his Battle of the Blanks e-mail which I apparently deleted.  I just wondered if there was something on the MModal page verifying that since our QC doesn't believe me. ...