A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where is the Teamwork page now? - anon

Posted: Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ...

Duh ... got it! Nevermind - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Forgot today is the day we start using MModal as our company code so I needed to put a new shortcut on my desktop.

Well I couldn't find it --- old page wouldn't open. - I did a Google

[ In Reply To ..]
search for Schedule Source and M-Modal and finally found the new page. Just in case anybody else had problems --- certainly didn't get any instructions from CCM on what to do. We MT's are resourceful though :) Just try to keep us from working!!!!

On MQCENTRAL - anonyn

[ In Reply To ..]
On the right on the MQCentral page when you 1st sign in. Click on Teamwork and it will take you there.
I guess it is not MQCENTRAL now. M*MODAL HOME maybe? - anonyn
[ In Reply To ..]
?

My Teamwork login page changed automatically..sm - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
without me having to do anything. When I went to login page yesterday, it already had mmodal on it, as did the desktop icon. Strange, huh?

Similar Messages:

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Another Teamwork ?
Jan 15, 2010

On the timesheets, if we have an hour of training, where is that listed.  My CCM just put it in and added under hours making it look like I worked 9 hours - how will they know to pay me a benefit rate for that 1 hour of training? ...

Teamwork Help Please
Mar 30, 2010

I need to put through an alert for sick hours. My CCM can't tell me how because her screen looks different.  What she told me did not work.  Called support, they did not know how, referred me to the quickcard which I did download but can't read because I am using my own computer and don't have the program to read their documents. Anyway, that was just venting for how user-unfriendly Teamwork is in my opinion. I went to messaging and put in a message and saved it, shows ...

Can Anyone Get Into Teamwork Yet?
Apr 11, 2013

I know they were doing maintenance but I still can't get in.  It's saying IE can't open the page.  I also can't get into Outlook or several other websites, but I can get here okay!  Want to know if it's just me.  Thanks. ...

Help With Teamwork
Aug 27, 2014

When I turned my computer on this a.m., all my info for teamwork was missing.    Don't know what should be on the line entitled code.  HELP. ...

Question About Teamwork/SS
Jan 14, 2010

I have submitted a request for a day off in teamwork.  Does anyone know how or where the answer to the request shows?  Wil it say "approved" or something similar on the same page as the request?  Thanks. ...

Teamwork Question
Jan 20, 2010

Is the user name in Teamwork when logging on "medquist?"  I deleted my browing history yesterday which also deleted passwords, etc., and now I cannot remember what I had in for the user name.  Any help appreciated. ...

When Is PTO Updated In Teamwork?
May 27, 2010

It seems like my PTO has not been updated in the last 2 pay periods.  I have not taken any PTO and certainly have earned it.  Does anyone know when the new PTO earnings are applied? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Need Help In Teamwork Asap
Mar 04, 2012

can someone please tell me step by step, how do I request PTO in teamwork for a day in Feb. for this upcoming payroll?  I rarely do this and can't find the instructions. My CCM just keeps telling me I need to request it in teamwork but I can't remember how to.     ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

Teamwork Swapboard
Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading ...

Trouble With DQS, TeamWork
Jun 19, 2012

Same thing happening again this a.m... DQS only loading part of audio.  TeamWork not working.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

TeamWork, UltiPro
Feb 05, 2013

Cannot get into TW for 4 hours.  UltiPro will not accept password and/or ID.  Been happening since early afternoon for TW, several days for UltiPro.  Anyone know about these?  Thanks! ...

Question About Teamwork Being Down
Jul 08, 2013

Are we able to add in our times ourselves when we couldn't clock in or out when TW was down this morning?  If so, how do we do it? ...

OK ... Question About Teamwork/NJA
Jan 01, 2014

I've been logging in and out all day and every time I log in there is NJA.  I can see in the back log that our region is wiped out.  So, when I'm in Teamwork, do I list my shift as "excused absence no work" or "PTO unscheduled", if I want to be paid for my shift?  I can't afford to take it off with no pay because I need the income for my first insurance premium coming out this check.  Is "excused absence no work", unpaid? Thanks in advance! ...

So, Are We Supposed To Log Out Of Teamwork Now?
Oct 06, 2014

I submitted for a ticket, but don't know what I'm supposed to do now. ...

TeamWork Timesheets
Dec 08, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble seeing their timesheet this new pay period?  When I click on timesheets, it only shows one day at a time with no option that I can see to see the whole pay period.  This issue just started yesterday. It says "No Pay Period for Date."  I appreciate your response before I contact Tech Support.  Thanks! ...

Teamwork Requests
May 07, 2015

Just wondering if anyone knows if what we as MT's see on/in our Teamwork/leave requests is exactly what TSA/Teamwork sees? I was told I submitted a request for a certain day and it didn't show on my end, and I've never had this happen before. I was the one who brought it to her attention; forwarded emails regarding the day I did request off and proved I did not request the day off that she said I did and had put me down for PTO. Yet, I'm still told "My" mistake has been corre ...

I Dislike The Teamwork Timecards!
Oct 15, 2009

I am sure I will get it soon, but for right now I am looking through my time card because we have to approve them soon and I am like "What in the world is going on?"  I assume it is right though.  ...

TeamWork Question About Our Times
Oct 22, 2009

A few times already I noticed that Teamwork sometimes changes my times.  Today I clocked in at "9:06" and I diligently wrote down the time as I always do.  When I went to clock off, it said my clock-in time was "9:07."  I read somewhere that our times are rounded to the nearest minute but then why isn't it always done?  ...

Teamwork Replaces Tylenol????
Nov 05, 2009

On the MQ Central home page, new article entitled "Teamwork replaces Tylenol" --Um, does THAT mean, MQ?  Am I missing something?  Don't get it. Also in the article it says CCMs/CTLs and MTs can instant message each other now?  Just how do we do this?  Somehow I don't believe it.    ...

Does Anyone Know How Long This Teamwork Training Will Take?
Dec 22, 2010

I just got an e-mail that we have to do some kind of Teamwork training before the 26th.  What???  Is this paid training (yeah right)?  How do they do this to us before Christmas?  So now, on top of working, wrapping, cleaning, cooking, traveling, visiting and going crazy... we now have to find the time to do another training session. If anyone has any info, please share. ...

Yes! Starting May 18 After A TeamWork Upgrade, We Will
May 06, 2011

be able to make our own time card edits when we forget to punch in or out, etc., instead of having to email CCM and wait for her/him to do it!  Like!  ...

New Teamwork Program Sucks. Why Can't Ever Just
May 18, 2011

just leave bad enough alone?  And I thought we were supposed to be able to make timecard corrections ourselves.  I see no place to do that.  I don't even see a place like before where we would ask the CCM to do it.  So now I have a stamp on there I accidently made and can't remove it.  Thanks again MQ.  ...

Looks Like There's A New Company Code For Teamwork Too
Jan 24, 2012

xx ...

Teamwork Notification Report?
Mar 27, 2012

Just got one.... what is it? ...

Cant Get Into Teamwork, All My Saved Info Is Gone
Apr 15, 2012

anyone...did they change something?  used to be medquist then my number then password... ...