A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

IMEDX-This whole page is about them, maybe they need their own page! - DONOTCARE-nm

Posted: Dec 23, 2014

nm

I'm with you. I'm sympathetic to whatever issues they are having, but enough already. nm - Surely there are other companies we can gripe out

[ In Reply To ..]
lol

So who's stopping you? - ttimedx

[ In Reply To ..]
Go ahead.

To ttimedx: No one is stopping us, it is just - DONOTCARE

[ In Reply To ..]
that we have to read down the whole page of IMEDX to see what else is going on, and at this rate, if we do post something else, it will get buried by IMEDX posts.

Everyone has issues, not just IMEDX in this crappy profession.

So in reply to your inappropriate comment: No one is stopping us from posting, it just seems if there is this much going on at IMEDX maybe they need their own page!

I see nothing inappropriate about it. POST whatever - you wish.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

What I find interesting is no one from GIS - sm - InkMT

[ In Reply To ..]
is on here complaining....they took over GIS a while back, over year ago....numerous changes....believe me the worst is yet to come, everything you discuss is old news to those who were with GIS, but from what I can tell no one from there gets on here about it, etc. Some have left, I am waiting to see what the SR/VR is like as the accounts have not switched to that as yet but I expect will do so shortly. I lost all my work to India as did others, picked up new doctors though, not bad ones either but have seen my yearly income go down 50% from GIS, not good obviously. I expect only a handful will be left standing in the end, either going onto other MTSOs or outside jobs. But if you have to rely on Imedx for your total income then start looking for other opps now, things will not get any better in the long run.

Similar Messages:

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

Page 2????
Oct 11, 2009

Where is page 2???? ...

See DEP Now Page
Dec 04, 2009

A new stoplight and a TYPO in name of platform! ...

$1 Per Page?
Nov 19, 2012

What is a decent rate per page for interviews?  How about $1 per page? ...

Different First Page Margins
Nov 11, 2009

I am working in Word 2007. I am trying to make a template that has a different first page top margin. Can anyone give me some help? I have searched on MT Stars but can't seem to find anything. I have searched Microsoft help and nothing seems to be working that they suggest. So right now, each report I have to manually change the margins each time - getting VERY FRUSTRATED and wasting time. Thanks, Lorraine ...

Pay Per Page/legal
Nov 28, 2009

how does this sound for legal transcription work? this is my first time being offered (and quoted) this type of work and pay.  any ideas?  i did test for them and the verbatim legal test file was quite easy and well over 1-1/2 pages in a short amount of time.   <<<15 pages = $18.00 a page.  All pages count.  Usually less than 25 lines on a page>> any advice appreciated! ...

Page Counter
Jul 30, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is software that will count pages for reports that are one continuous file with multiple pages?   I have tried several, but they count the file as one page, rather than delineating each page separately. Thank you. ...

Page Count
Dec 01, 2010

I need a recommendation for a page counting software program. I have a new client who wants to be billed by the page instead of by the line. I thanking you in advance for your recomendations. ...

Paid Per Page
Sep 10, 2011

I am with a company who works with legal documents.  I just started.  In order for me to go full-time I would need to type 75 pages a day.  Does anyone have experience with this type of pay?  And is it unreasonable?  I'm just scared I won't live up. ...

What Is Going Pay-per-page Rate? Sm
Sep 16, 2011

Trying to figure out what this would be comparable to line-wise.  ...

Per-Page Rates
Oct 05, 2011

I'm interviewing for a new job next week, and have to travel 2 hours to the office for the interview and test.   I hate to get there and then be offered chump change... she told me they pay per page.   All pages are relatively brief, 25 lines max.   Can anyone tell me what to expect them to say?  i.e.  what is the going rate when being paid by the page?   thank you very much !! ...

Where Is The Teamwork Page Now?
Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ... ...

One Dollar Per Page
Sep 26, 2013

Just got an offer with a company for 1.00 a page for medical transcription.  I had thought when I applied it was some kind of insurance transcription but it turns out they are medical.  This is certainly not a good rate at all.  Anyone else got any offers like this?  This is not x-rays, it would be acute care.  ...

Anyone Know Where On The MModal Page
Aug 25, 2014

said we were backing down to 99.5% accuracy?  It was in his Battle of the Blanks e-mail which I apparently deleted.  I just wondered if there was something on the MModal page verifying that since our QC doesn't believe me. ...

How Do I Get To The January Page? I Need An
Feb 09, 2015

thanks ...

January Page
Feb 09, 2015

enter in address line http://forum.mtstars.com/seeker/2015-01/   or instead of "seeker" you can use another board name.   Don't forget the "/" at the end.   ...

How Do I Get From The Job Edit Page
May 27, 2015

For job edit, I hit ALT E and do what I need to do on the edit page.  To escape and return to the document, I hit ALT 3, tab, tab, tab, enter to return to the document. There has got to be an easier (less keystrokes) way to return to where I was without using the mouse. Please help me! ...

Advertisements On The Page-Bunion!
Jan 09, 2010

When I pulled up the MQ page today on MT Stars, the advertisement banners at the top are reading:  "Painless Bunion Surgery" and "foot and ankle surgery!"  Bunion, you actually triggered advertising!! ...

Just Tried Email And The Community Page Is Gone! Nm
Nov 04, 2010

nm ...

$2.00 Per Page Is A Good Rate
Nov 23, 2010

Does anyone know if $2.00 per page is a good rate. ...

Q Re Pay. Co. Offering $1.50/page For Training, Then
Apr 04, 2011

Paying by page, not by line. ...

Per Page Or Per Report Rates
Jul 20, 2011

I have been transcribing for many years from home and I usually use per line rates.  However, I have a Dr. that is interested in using my service, but they send all the info by internet and I would just have to type everything up.  I think it would be better if I used either per page or per report (their past MT used per report) rate.  I have not idea what to charge because some of the reports will include medical records which, of course, will take more time.  Does anyone ha ...

Nuance Community Page
Dec 04, 2011

We at WMX were purchased by Nuance and our Community Page doesn't seem to get updated now.  Is there something along this line for Nuance employees?  Or will we be told after we find out what pay/benefit adjustments will be made? ...

I Just Saw An Ad On The Main Page For Coding By -
Sep 22, 2012

have something called "CAC",  (Computer-Assisted Coding".)  Automation aside, just the fact that M*Modal is getting it's dirtly little hands into coding doesn't bode well for the field.  ...

Flat Page Rate
Nov 01, 2012

Can anyone tell me if they know what a flat page rate is? I have no idea if it means a full page, or any kind of a partial page. I am an IC and I have always been paid by the line. I have come across this and just need to know before I apply. ...

Can You Insert A Pdf To Become A Page In A Word Doc?
Mar 04, 2013

I am doing IMEs, and my doc wants to know if I can insert a pdf of the cover sheet he gets from the State as page one of the Word 2003 doc.  He was faxing them in to SSD  but now wants to convert to an electronic submission.  In addition, he created one pdf with 10 different cover sheets, so each one is not a separate file.  Anyone know how to do this? ...

ANYONE EVER GET PAID PER TYPED PAGE??
May 07, 2013

I am working for a new company and they have different pay rates for different accounts. They are offering for a new account to pay $1.00 per typed (double-spaced)page. I've never been paid per page before, always per line. Is this a good rate? It honestly seems kind of low to me. ...

Wow @ The Posts On The M2 Facebook Page
Aug 22, 2013

x ...

M2 Does Not Allow Posts On Their Page Any Longer
Aug 26, 2013

after all the comments about the layoffs I guess they decided to nix that option all togehter.  you can comment on their posts/pictures but not write on their page.  ...