A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Remedy tickets on the weekends - mtslave

Posted: Feb 06, 2014

I work every weekend, and since Christmas there has been little to no work on the weekends.  I tried to do remedy tickets, but the date automatically advances to the upcoiming Monday date, and if I type the date in manually, it gives me an error... and then shows a calendar to chose a date, but all the weekend days are grayed out.  I asked my supervisor about this since I am eligible in my state to get compensated for at least 1 hour of pay, and she tells me you CAN do this, but that was the end of it.  I have questioned multiple times HOW??  And no response!  I have literally used up 35 hours of PTO for NJA since Christmas... and at least half of those would have been compensated by my state law!!  I'm feeling more ripped off every day!!  Is there anyone that has filled out a remedy ticket on the weekend??

Weekend Remedy - MountainWoman

[ In Reply To ..]
You shouldn't have to fill in a date. The date field is the "expected resolution date." When you fill in the ticket, it will automatically be dated the date that you submitted it. All you have to fill out is how many hours you have left in your shift, and how you would like to handle the missing hours (make up time or PTO).

If you want to make up the time on a different day, you can note that in the message field.

Thanks! - MTslave

[ In Reply To ..]
Didn't realize it automatically filled it in.

The date field is the date AFTER the ticket creation date - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I always change that date to the date the Remedy ticket was created because I want it resolved that day, not the next day.

Similar Messages:

Obviously No One At Remedy Actually Does Anything With The NJA Tickets.
Sep 30, 2012

Obviously, even though the classification is urgent, they just pass NJA tickets through and don't even try to find any work when requested. Since no one, i.e. a CCM or RTL, covers second and third shift, these shifts have no chance of getting more work - even though I can see there is a large amount of days' late jobs in an account I have done before (as a 'helper') and I put that information on the NJA ticket and stated that I wanted work. NJA Remedy tickets are a usel ...

Get Those Remedy Tickets In So We Can Get Paid For This Downtime
Nov 26, 2012

the last time they tried to say it was my internet connection and cheat me in downtime but they lost and I won! ...

NJA Tickets
Dec 14, 2009

I used to get a ticket # generated and emailed to me when I had NJA.  I haven't gotten any sent to me lately.  Did they stop emailing us the ticket # and only give them to the CCM now?  I've forwarded my NJA support email to my CCM, but no response coming there either.  I don't see the excused missed time logged anywhere on Schedule Source either.  Did I miss an email about this procedure and how it's logged?  I'm a bit confused. ...

Let's All Bombard QCare With Tickets To FIX 6.1.....
Sep 08, 2010

Anyone think it would do any good? ...

Why Should We Fill Out No Work Tickets Now?
Aug 15, 2013

Perusing the latest TSM diatribe too many work tickets means we need to change our schedule to one more fitting the needs of the accounts. Also if we fill out a work ticket we are not allowed to finish our current shift, we are done for the day. If we choose to make up those hours it has to be from a list of available shifts. So for the 50 cents or so I would get from filling out a work ticket why would I purposefully put a target on my back regarding schedule changes, end my shift prematurely ...

Defeat Rising Airfare With One-way Tickets
Sep 11, 2013

Business and personal air travel is up, in spite of increased costs. By shopping around and not being a slave to package deals, a frugal tourist can save big. Meanwhile, airlines say they are forced to keep costs high because of federal demands. In reply, they are taking a "too big to fail" attitude with Congress. Article resource: shouldn't you will look into each of our https://personalmoneynetwork.com/? Increasing air fare costs It comes as no surprises that Airfares are increasing ag ...

Question Re Processing Charge Tickets And Encounter Lists
May 16, 2012

Could someone explain to me the job description of "Process clinic, hospital and lab charge tickets upon completion by providers prior to forwarding to department coder" and "work outstanding encounter list and notify coding/billing staff of open encounters so a new charge ticket can be generated."   This job is in a large teaching hospital.  What needs to be done to charge tickets before going to the coder?  What is an outstanding encounter list?  Thanks. ...

TAT On Weekends
Feb 04, 2013

Is it just me or has the work gotten out of control across the board on weekends?  It seems like there are lots more S.O.S. e-mails since the merger.  I wonder if people quitting is the reason?  Then again, it could be a combination of that plus the fact that treating us MTs like peons without any say is coming back to bite the higher-ups  in their proverbial buttocks (that's MT for butts).  I know MY motivation to help out on demand when th ...

Weekends Only
Jul 19, 2014

Are there only companies that hire for weekends only?  ...

Mandatory Weekends....why?
Apr 09, 2011

Why do MTSOs require weekend coverage for every one of their accounts? I have 2 and have work up the yin yang during the week but come Saturday, I'm watching paint dry. My MTSO requires 1 weekend day, at least 4 hours. I changed my weekend shift TWICE to work during the "busy" dictation times and I'm still NJA. Now that it's getting nicer outside, I've got plans and wanna have a life again. The higher ups get off every weekend, why can't we, or at least rotate? I do ...

S.O.S. E-mails On Weekends
Dec 15, 2013

Why are we always expected to work extra and catch up on overdue work on the weekends that builds up because there's not enough coverage? Here's an idea:  schedule and/or hire the appropriate number of MTs to cover those two days instead of asking us to make it all better when the weekend panic mode sets in, which is every single weekend lately.  Of course in order to attract weekenders, that would entail actually paying a living wage a ...

NJA. CCM Says We Have To Makeup Time On Weekends
Nov 06, 2009

only.  Is there anything in the handbook about this?   ...

PT Transcenders Working Weekends
Jan 17, 2010

I also was concerned about the statement in the handbook indicating that even as PT we had to put in an 8 hour day on the weekend.  I contacted the appropriate person who informed me that the polices in the handbook are directed to Transcend MLSs that are hired “the normal way,” and not to the MDI MLSs who are coming in via the merger.  Nothing will change about the way you schedule yourself as long as our accounts stay compliant with TAT. Like you, I am also going to b ...

Do Indian MTs Work Weekends?
Nov 19, 2011

My dictations seem a lot easier today on Saturday with a lot of good dictators versus all of the horrible dictators during the week and I was wondering if this could be due to the Indian MTs not working weekends, or maybe it is just my good luck today! ...

I Hate Holiday Weekends
May 25, 2014

The foreign docs are out in full force,, cannot understand a word they are saying and no American docs to transcribe to help get my line count to anywhere near acceptable range..praying for a lightening strike or an internet failure... ...

Does TTS Have Incentive Pay For 2nd Shift/weekends?
Jul 27, 2014

As an IC, does TTS have incentive pay for working in the evenings and on weekends?  Another company I am looking at does.  Thanks in advance! ...

M MODAL Holidays And Weekends
Feb 14, 2015

How difficult it to get time off on holidays or weekend s? I am struggling with this in their job proposal to me. I don't mind working a couple holidays, but not every single one.  What do they do if you call in "sick"?Why would a company not offer employees some holidays of? I just can't imagine working EVERY holiday.  ...

Nuance - Working Weekends
Mar 27, 2015

Just wondering.  Nuance bought out my old company a while back, and I have always worked Monday through Friday.  Now all of a sudden they say we HAVE to work either Saturday or Sunday EVERY WEEK.  My question is, if I had said no to the weekend as I was hired Monday-Friday, could they have fired me? ...

Part-time, Evenings And Weekends
Dec 26, 2013

Hoping my fellow MTs might know if there are companies that hire for 15-20 hours a week.  I can work both days of the weekends and a couple evenings per week.  It's almost impossible to ascertain this information from companies' websites, and they make it difficult to contact their HR departments.  I appreciate any advice you can lend.  ...

Move Hours To Nights And Weekends Or I Will Be Forced
Aug 21, 2010

Isn't that a kicker?   WHERE IS MY WORK?????   Does anyone know how to manage a workload?  My CCM obviously needs help!  Six months ago, it was "We need Monday hours... move them or else." Four months ago, it was "We need Friday hours... move them or else." Three months ago, it was "We need Saturday evening hours... move them or else." One month ago, it was "I have no Sunday coverage... move hours or else." This month it is "We do not need Monday hours, move ...

Are There Any Companies With Clinic Work Available All The Time - Weekends Included?
Dec 09, 2013

If they may be hiring now, that's even better!  Thanks in advance!  :) ...

If I'm An IC, Can A Company "require" Me To Work On The Weekends?
Jan 04, 2011

I don't think that is IC status is it? ...

Remedy 7.6?? Huh? It's On
Dec 23, 2011

What is this?  I can hardly make sense of the email.  They say it'll make things easier for us?  How many times have we heard that? ...

What IS Remedy?
Apr 06, 2012

I have NO idea what this is?  Does this apply to MTs?  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Log Onto Remedy.
Jun 08, 2012

xx ...

Remedy For F11?
Sep 18, 2012

I know you're supposed to.  Does anyone do it? I did the other day and got a canned reply saying the issue was "resolved."  I wonder in what way exactly was it "resolved."  They're going to take that doctor out of SR? Not likely.  Does "resolved" mean "duly noted" then? ...

How Do I Get Into Remedy?
Nov 02, 2012

? ...

Remedy NJA
Nov 22, 2012

I have run out of work.  Can someone remind this old fart how to get into Remedy?   ...

NJA-Remedy
Apr 25, 2013

What is the point of Remedy posting when there are no jobs- nothing ever gets addressed. Only hear volumes are low!! When am I going to wise up and just throw in the towel. I waste more money by doing this job, no time to cook, clean, etc...I would save money by not worrying about the work. However, If I could work my full shift it would be worth it. Am I being told something, just to stubborn to listen? ...

Remedy - NJA
Oct 06, 2013

First time in weeks that I encountered NJA on my sat evening shift - all week - manager begging people to work OT - So go to Remedy to grab my work availability ticket # and there are now only 2 options - make up time  or time time off.   ...