A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Kaspersky update-does anyone's work? - tootsie

Posted: Feb 27, 2015

Mine still has a message with a yellow flag saying license expired.Frown

Kaspersky update - see msg - mmmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Just put in a ticket to Remedy for Kaspersky software - they take care of it.

Similar Messages:

MModal Kaspersky Update?
Sep 05, 2013

Can someone tell me what the ID and password is that we use for MModal to do the Kaspersky update?  Thanks. ...

How To Get Into The Mmodal Intranet To Update My Kaspersky?
Sep 24, 2013

Can anyone tell me (so I don't have to call tech help) how to get into the Mmodal Intranet to update my Kaspersky?  Thanks ...

Kaspersky's
Aug 29, 2012

Kaspersky's expiring in 5 days.  I remember reading a thread on here about others expiring and what they did but can't remember now.  I would e-mail boss but she never answers emails so thought I would ask here first.  Thanks and have a great MT day! ...

If Your Kaspersky Antivirus
Sep 09, 2012

call support, they will e-mail you the new # to get it renewed. The e-mail that told us they were "working on it" and not to call them is flat wrong. After mine expired, I got complained to my QC who told me to definitely call support.  Two minute conversation with support, and *boom* I was back up and running. ...

Expired Kaspersky
Sep 09, 2013

Has anyone had the misfortune to call SUPPORT and get Kaspersky re-licensed or whatever they need to do?  If so, what did they do?  Do they have to access your computer to update/re-license it?  I hate having to call them to begin with and even more so having them access my computer.  I'm assuming this is something we can't take care of on our own right? ...

Kaspersky Question
Oct 13, 2014

I've always had Kaspersky antivirus and then one day last week I noticed it was gone.  I don't know what happened to it.  Does everybody else still have it?   ...

Kaspersky Antivirus
Feb 17, 2015

I have Kaspersky antivirus on my laptop. I'm getting kind of afraid of keeping it based on what I read regarding the spying and it being owned by Russia, etc. Please respond if you are truly a tech person. Thank you.   News for kaspersky Reuters Russian researchers expose breakthrough US spying program Reuters - 20 hours ago Kaspersky said it found personal computers in 30 countries infected with one or more of the spying programs, with the most infections seen in&nbs ...

Changing From McAfee To Kaspersky
Mar 18, 2010

Just received an E-mail stating I needed to replace my McAfee with Kaspersky by the end of this month.  Has anyone noticed any changes when working with Kaspersky? ...

Kaspersky - Freezes On My Computer
May 04, 2010

everyday around 9:30 am Kaspersky updates and everything freezes on my computer while it is updating.  Anyone know ways around this.  I called tech support and they said they can't change the time it updates.  This drives me CRAZY! I can't do anything for about 10 minutes each morning because of this stupid thing.  ARRRGGGG ...

Kaspersky Antivirus Not Working
Apr 18, 2013

Any one else having problems with the antivirus not working. I have had them work on the computer. I have virus coverage but it does not update anymore like it used to every day.  Had a file deleted that supposedly blocked it. I just hate calling those techs again and trying to communicate. ...

HELP! Just Noticed My Kaspersky Is Expired
Jan 12, 2014

Any one know how to update it.  i can't find a link on MModal Central.  They used to have a link in the software repository. ...

Update On Update Three Reports A Day
Aug 10, 2012

Hi everyone I just wanted to stop by really quick and let you all know that finally, FINALLY I am off QA. I was given two accounts today in addition to the one they had initially given me. I can now type w/o counting my reports and waiting for feedback first. It remains to be seen of course, whether or not there will be as much work as I was told but so far, this company has been true to their word. Still, four days on a very restrictive QA protocol was quite scary. I am a LOT grayer now ...

Kaspersky - How To Turn Kasperksy Back On?
Aug 24, 2011

Can someone please tell me how to turn Kasperksy back on.  I turned it off temporarily due to a bad lag in my text showing up and now cannot figure out how  (where to go,what the steps are, etc) to turn it back on.  Thank you!! ...

Kaspersky LANDesk License About To Expire - Anyone Else?
Feb 22, 2015

x ...

Kaspersky - Problem With Keyboard Functions And Audio Being Slow And Stuttering
Jan 23, 2010

I would still like to hear from anyone having a problem with keyboard functions and audio being slow and stuttering.  I have spent a great deal of time with support in the last couple of weeks and each person I speak to has a different suggestion.  A few weeks ago they installed Kaspersky because that is all that is available to us now and for the first few days, things were okay, now slow and stuttering again.  Now they are telling me my ISP service is too slow even though it is now several ...

Probably My Next To Last Update
Mar 16, 2010

Just a quick line to let you all know that there are better things out there for you.  I am now 79 days away from graduating with my MD.  The only blocks I have left are orthopedics and pain management.  I have worked my way through medical school, which of course means I did not have much time to study.  None the less, I am in the top 10% of my class, and I attribute it to the information I learned transcribing.  Even if you feel you do not have the 4+ years to put ...

Dqs Update
Apr 08, 2010

Having problems doing the upgrade.  Support is working on it.  In the meantime, does anybody know if not having this installed will create problems with getting jobs?  CCM doesn't know.  So far I've been able to work as usual.  I'm just scared I'll go to log on and be locked out because I don't have the upgrade working yet.  Thanks ...

UPDATE Help Please
Oct 14, 2010

So, I logged on and promptly got booted right off.  Message says I need to "update" (again??) before I can continue.  I am in MQ central as I type but cannot find any update anywhere. Does anyone know where it is hiding?  (under what category or tab...)   Thank you all so much for always helping this old gal!  ...

Help With The Update!
Oct 14, 2010

Okay so when I logged in this morning, I get the message to upgrade.  I am currently using Vista.  When I go to Docqmanage to upgrade, I get the message "The version of DocQscribe you are trying to install requires the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package SP2." I tried to install it, but it says its not compatible with Vista! Somebody Help!!  ...

Another Update??
Nov 01, 2010

Couldn't sign in this morning, says I need to do another update.  I tried to find how to do that with QScare, e-mailing my CCM, but no response after an hour.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Isn't it in MQCentral somewhere?  I wish I could do a search on the site, but I had to navigate through each of the options in every department, and can't find any portal.  Anyone know how to do this? ...

QA Update From Below
Jan 31, 2011

I pointed out the job number and QA person who made two errors in a report after marking me with a Major error.  The QA leader, of course, went over what "I" did wrong and why her QA was correct and mentioned the grammatical errors; however, didn't mention that they were made BY THE QA PERSON and left it implied that they were mine as well.  I have a job interview tomorrow, in-house, doing office work.  Can't wait.  ...

Here's My Update !!!
Jun 27, 2012

Working my new way, I have just made $12.98 per HOUR !!   WHOO HOO !!!   I'm a-liking this !!! ...

Update
Jan 11, 2013

this is from one of my quality coaches or whatever.   A fix is going into place now and they expect us to be up and running soon, so please keep checking back and watch for emails from us.    ...

Dr Address-update
Oct 31, 2009

thanks for all the replies.  It was not listed on any of the sites provided.  She must be a new doc in the area.  Doc said and spelled the name 4 times in report, so I am pretty sure I got the spelling correct.  Thanks again ...

Just A Quick Update
Dec 20, 2009

I haven't posted lately, but I thought that I would just drop a line to keep anyone interested up to date.    I am graduating in June with my M.D., near the top of my class. Already passed the boards.  As my classes have progressed it has actually gotten much easier because of my years of transcribing.  I know the treatment for most diseases because I have typed them time and time again.    I know there is a lot of frustration out there because of what ...

I Got A Job Offer! - UPDATE
Feb 13, 2010

I am updating, like I said I would.  I'm still working, and I LOVE the job!  Granted, the pay isn't where I would like it to be yet, but it gets better every day, because my line count gets higher every day!  Thanks to those of you who encouraged and supported me during the hiring process! ...

Anybody See The Update From Peter What's-his-name
Apr 02, 2010

on MQ Central just now? Nothing we didn't already know, really, but I think I'm going to go vomit anyway. ...

UPDATE On Error 372
Apr 04, 2010

Well, the head tech guy called today and remotely went on my computer, and he could not find a solution to this error coming up when opening Editscript v 9.  It will not work, so I cannot work.  I have a new job, but I can't work because I can't get ES 9 to work.  Funny thing is, it does this on both my computers, and one is an XP and one is Vista.  What are the odds both computers would give this same error?  The tech guy said they have never seen this error b ...

DQS 6.1 - Anyone Using The Latest DQS Update?
Jun 08, 2010

Is anyone using the latest DQS update?  I think it's 6.1version.  I've already gone through the training on it but haven't heard when it's going to be started.  Thanks ...

An Update....coding Changes
Jun 08, 2010

About 2 weeks ago I posted that our company was sold to an Indian entity and expressed some concerns about the future of my job, having been down that road with MT.  I had expressed those concerns to my manager, who passed them along to our director of human resources, who contacted me this week to discuss them.  I asked her if they had explored at all what happened to MT when the Indian companies came onto (took over) the scene and I explained to her some of the challenges faced by th ...