A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

GEM award?? Really? I cant think of a single PC TSA or HDSM - that deserves anything

Posted: May 18, 2015

puh-lease!!! 

I had one. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
But they "let her go." She probably was keeping morale too high.

Yeah me too, probably the same one. Now I have this - screaming meemie that blames us for

[ In Reply To ..]
everything. ugh.

I did too, she left cause she couldn't stand it - anymore

[ In Reply To ..]
x

PC who gave a damn - FormerPC

[ In Reply To ..]
You hit the nail on the head. One of the hardest things for me was to walk away from my team. But this company felt they had others better than me. Even though I gave 150%.

I just want to wish all of you a very happy MT week. You are all to be commended for what you do each and every day.

Hang in there. And never think less of yourselves.

Similar Messages:

$10 Spot Award
Oct 15, 2012

Hahahahaha ...

Spot Award?
Aug 09, 2013

My last check showed that I had a taxable prize of 13.00.  I have yet to receive it in the mail.  How long does it take to get it, for those of you that have in the past?  I guess 10 bucks is 10 bucks.  ...

Really? Another Award Program
Jun 03, 2015

Got news for you, whoever is running this God forsaken company..Employess respond to decent pay, decent treatment, and fair practices...NOT a bone dangled in front of them..I, for one, find this crap VERY insulting and juvenile at best. ...

MQ Receives Distinguished Award From
Aug 13, 2010

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medquist-receives-distinguished-service-award-at-ahdi-2010-convention-100572549.html ...

Interesting Award??--NEMT
Aug 09, 2012

My friend who is attending the AHDI conference in Indianapolis just texted me that the company we are ICs for (New England Medical Transcription) was awarded the Employer of the Year.  Now isn't that strange--we're all ICs and the only "employees" are management!  They use ICs illegally and get awarded for it! And here we sit on NJA all the time.    Must have been hard up for nominees is all I can say.  ...

Worst Doctor Award
Jun 28, 2013

Now I've heard it all. Patient is 53 yo female, lives alone in a mobile home. Sprained both ankles, unable to bear weight on either ankle. No family/friends to take care of her as they work or in school. Asks if she can go to an assisted living until she is able to bear weight. Doctor tells her to..... get this....  just crawl around her mobile home if she needs to get around. Fifteen years of doing this and I'm so pissed off right now that I feel like writing him a let ...

MQ Deserves An Award For Creative Naming
Mar 18, 2010

for coming up with cutesy names like "First Time Right" for "we'd really like to get rid of QA" and things like that. ...

What Does The HDSM Do?
Dec 10, 2014

Honestly, I'd like to know if anybody knows.  I know she doesn't answer the phone, and rarely answers emails.  She only rarely sends out the backlog emails.  So, what is her job? ...

I Used To Like My HDSM
Jan 08, 2015

Yes, I'm one of those rare people who used to like her HDSM.  When we changed to the POD system, the only thing that made me happy was that I kept her as my HDSM so I "knew I could talk to her."  Whenever I've had an issue, I was able to call her or email her and request a call, and she always called and we always smoothed over the issue.  That was then.  This is now.  Yes, I've talked to her (finally!!) and I left the conversation feeling good and like I ...

New HDSM SM
Mar 25, 2015

So, HDSM Says
Apr 03, 2015

down. Oh, but BTW, she will be gone Easter weekend. :D ...

HDSM
Apr 28, 2015

I have found out through the grapevine that my "HDSM" is out?.... What kind of "HDSM" doesn't send an email to her MT's letting them know whom to contact in her absence? Was I by chance the only one who didn't receive the email? My "HDSM" is BR. ...

Webmedx Presents Award To Providers For Front-end Speech Implementation
Sep 17, 2010

This article was from July, I just found it. It may have been addressed back then, and if so I missed it. Here is one part of the article: "Currently in use at several Webmedx customer sites, the ability for physicians to capture documentation using front-end voice recognition and then self-edit their work reduces costs by 60% for every transcribed report." This is the link to the article: http://www.healthcareitnews.com/press-release/webmedx-presents-award-providers-front-end-speech-implem ...

HDSM And PC E-Mails
Jan 10, 2014

I used to keep MModal e-mail open all day, but the e-mails have become so negative and downright nasty that I am only checking it now a few times a day.  It is a distraction and demoralizing and effects my work.  Anyone else? ...

Threats And The HDSM
May 08, 2014

Is anyone else as tired as I am of the HDSM who can never send out an e-mail that isn't ending in some sort of threat?  They can never come out and tell you the truth about anything (losing clients for example), but they sure can sling the threats.  I am so over it. ...

HDSM On PTO For A Week!!
Oct 04, 2014

Breathed a sigh of relief when I read that.  It is so nice to know I will get a week's vacation from the useless e-mails -- now if only the PCs would take some time off.  It would be such a huge relief to work through a week peacefully without holding my breath every time I hear the e-mail bing.  I imagine my line count might actually increase. ...

Question For HDSM
Feb 26, 2015

What is the purpose of sending out updates regarding available work throughout the day?  It is awfully frustrating and defeating to see that there is work in your group and then not receive any work from your group throughout the entire shift.  Please have the cojones to answer this question.  Thanks. ...

HDSM/TSA And MM Are REALLY Out Of Their Minds If
Apr 14, 2015

they expect someone to get up in the middle of the night to work an hour of OT.  (Same if you worked nights and were expected to get up and put in an hour dring the day).  That is just unreal and so very, very, very WRONG!!!!  Just what is going on!!  I remember when they screamed if you had 5 minutes of OT on your time card.  ...

The HDSM Who Cried Wolf
Oct 17, 2014

Says there are almost 300 jobs, asks for people to work OT all weekend -- and then bam 10 minutes later I run out of work.  It just goes from bad to worse here. ...

I Know How You All Feel Now About Having A Silent HDSM.
Oct 20, 2014

Back in August my very awesome HDSM was let go suddenly and our group was merged with another group.  My new HDSM seems to only send out vague backlogs (a single number for her entire BOB, which means nothing to me) and constantly seems to ask for OT whether it seems we need it or not (this weekend it was 10 minutes before I ran out of work, and I get everything in her BOB).  Anyway, whenever I try emailing her about something, I rarely, if ever, get a response.  It's quite f ...

We Had A Conference Call With Our HDSM Today...
Oct 22, 2014

...to announce she (KK) has been promoted to a team scheduling type of position at MM starting early next month and another HDSM by the initials of KM will be taking over for KK. According to KK, KM is really nice and there are other MTs who are excited that she is taking over for KK.  Whatever.  I've only been with MM for 8 months so it's not going to rattle my world all that much.  KK was nice and I will miss her, so only time will tell if KM is as nice as KK says she ...

Don't Know Why HDSM Would Send Stupid Message About Flex Time, With All This MOT -
Mar 26, 2015

What schedule!?! ...

Single Mommies
Oct 19, 2011

I just want to send a message to all you hard-working, single mommies out there. I was in your shoes and had to make a living doing transcription to support my young family. I want you all to know I admire you, and I know how hard it is to do what you do, especially with the changing times in our career. When I read your posts, it breaks my mommy heart all you single moms giving so much of themselves to support their families. Let's not forget these mommies still ne ...

If Someone Says That BMP Is Always A Single Number Value
May 15, 2012

BNP, what would you do?  I was always taught that BMP is usually a set of numbers and BNP is usually just 1 number.  Am I wrong? ...

Every Single Doctor
Sep 17, 2012

has been eating and chomping and slurping and slobbering and mucking up every single report.  Hour into my shift and I have a throbbing headache.  Not to mention the middle eastern $%@# who is listening to the top ten favorite hits from his satellite arab radio station, cymbals and banging and whirling and clacking.  ...

If Every Single MT Stopped Transcribing For One Day?
Feb 04, 2010

What would happen if every single MT stopped transcribing for one day?  How much money would they lose? ...

Not A Single Thread On TTS Today?
May 16, 2010

Maybe Monday the TTS MTs and managers will come to play?   Seriously, how many MTs are employed by TTS?  I never heard of it till lately.   ...

Anybody Know Why A Single Non Critical Feedback...
May 26, 2010

on a single report, would give me, to the right, a score of 96%??????????? The mistake?  C-difficile instead of C. difficile.   Mind you, they're all over the place auditing only the most awful reports i'm doing.. ...

Does Anyone Know How Much Single Cobra Is For WMX For Medical,
Jul 20, 2011

nm ...

We Have To Work Every Single Day Of The Week Now?!
Aug 28, 2012

I always thought this mandatory OT was only for the days I'm scheduled to work but turns out I have to work 1 hour on my days off too!  Thinking of lots words I can't type here.  :| ...