A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription, Technology & Support - MQ-X

Posted: Apr 30, 2010

Is Transcription, Technology and Support the same company as TTS that everyone says is awful to work for and management is bad? 

I am afraid to apply at companies that have 2 names and keep advertising for help.  That can't be a good sign. 

tts - 15+ exp

[ In Reply To ..]
They are one and the same.

Transcription, Technology & Support - MQ-X

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you work for them? Is the management really bad?

I haven't seen anything good about TTS from any poster so far.

I have had enough of crazy power hungry managers who make a lot of noise but aren't really very talented dealing with people or managing them.

TTS - IMO

[ In Reply To ..]
What's good about TTS - The VR is better than most that I have worked on.

Other than that there some really awful accounts and incompetent people in charge. More than a few MTs I know have left because of the management. You will run out of work because they overstaff.

Keep looking. There has to be a better way to make a living than dealing with TTS.

E-mail from poster re TTS opinions - IMO
[ In Reply To ..]
I received an e-mail response from a poster named Linda and I am not comfortable responding to her using my personal e-mail so I will use this forum.

I stand by my opinion from my experience with TTS. It is clearly obvious from MT Stars responses others have had bad experiences with TTS as well. MT Stars a microcosm of MTs so if you consider some do not post (like my MT friends) but have had the same bad experience with the company. I have friends who have left TTS who feel the same way and do not have a kind word to say about the management and I would not repeat the language they use to describe certain managers.

To me TTS is like a clown school for wannabe managers who are truly incompetent but get to manage MTs anyway no matter how bad they mess up. To keep support staff who consistently drive MTs away is a reflection on the owners.

ICs are treated like employees in that they demand you work a schedule. TTS managers overall look down on the MT staff and fail to recognize we MTs bring in the money to the company that employs them.

QA staff does editing/MT work also which is a definite conflict of interest and obviously leads to problems with the work the MT receives.

There are terrible accounts you cannot make a living on and pay is low for VR.

Linda, the owner actually emailed you..tacky - But about par
[ In Reply To ..]
I stand by my awful experience too. Why don't they get a clue when people quit in groves. The only ones who stay are the brown nosers.
The boss lady e-mailed me? - IMO
[ In Reply To ..]
You really think it was The Linda of TTS fame? Strange huh? You would think there were better things for her to do than defend the indefensible.

If that was her, I think there is a lot of ego going on with her because the managers are her personal choices and when they mess up she defends them because their screw-ups are a direct reflection on her.

I'm kind of proud I got her attention and maybe our posts will be a wake-up call to her and her partners to look a little closer at the people she hired to call the shots and represent her company.
I e-mailed you IMO and I am not the owner, just an employee with same name - lindawordlady
[ In Reply To ..]
I used part of my email name as you can see. I know there are people out there with devious minds but I am a long-time MT over 25 years and have been with TTS for about 8 months. I usually hesitate to post much on this board because of all of the negativity and the assumptions that people jump to.... like the person who just told you I was the owner... In any event, if TTS is looking at this board now, they will know who I am by the name of lindawordlady. I can only wish you the best. I certainly do not make anywhere near the money I used to, especially with the VR, but I need to work if I want a roof over my head and food to eat. I think it is awful what our profession has become... to think that we have "skills that we could converse with any doctor on their level" and we are barely making minimum wage.

TTS - NotNewMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Just send an e-mail to this company's recruiter. The multiple page e-mail you will get in response will give you a very good indication of this company's definition and job description of an employee vs. IC, shift leads, delta team members, trainers, and QA team. It explains how they track your production time, a short definition of benefits, their definition of flexibility, and schedules.

From my point of view, I decided they blurred the lines between IC and employee, there was a lack of flexibility, and they would not be a company I would want to work with. At least I gained plenty of information from the company before spending time testing, and still not knowing a rate of pay.

Rate of pay was okay...BUT - IMO

[ In Reply To ..]
You'd get treated better at Walmart or McDonald's and not get in trouble for going to the bathroom or taking a break during your shift. Nor will that add up your actual time less the breaks or how many hamburger and fries you sold in 8 hours. LOL

for all those being clocked - NotNewMT

[ In Reply To ..]
In case people have not figured this one out, if a system clocks out, so to speak after X amount of time without your hands on the keyboard or foot pedal, if you need to take a legitimate break (like a bathroom break, for crying out loud), just put something like a small book on that foot pedal so it's still activated, then re-wind when you come back. And keep your foot down when you're researching for a blank. You should NOT be penalized for doing parts of your job, such as proofing or researching a word, on top of the fact that you're still getting paid by production. These are not paid by the hour jobs. I'm not advocating using this process to take personal phone calls, but I would if it was the company who called me, and for darn sure if there were technical issues generated by the company.

TTS - Thinking about TTS? Please read!

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to jump in here....I have been with the company for some time now and have NEVER found anyone at TTS to be anything but helpful and friendly, and that means from the owner on down to the QA team. I have never been micromanaged and my hours are great...I actually got to choose my own. I almost didn't take a job with TTS because of what has been written here, but I'm glad I chose to think for myself and not fall into the negativity. So, for those of you who are looking for a great company to work for, please don't let the others on here sway you. And no....I'm not a brown noser, nor a "suit", just someone who is very happy with her job.
PULEEZ - IMO
[ In Reply To ..]
You are clearly and obviously in a minority as evident by other posters opinions of the company.

Lay low and don't cross the managers because you may regret it in your QA evaluations.

If you are on one of the crummier accounts there is a good chance you won't be hassled because they need staffing for the account. If you are on a good account, they probably have a vested interest in getting you off of it because the managers/QA can do the easier MT work on the side - double dipping and cherry picking is the name of the manager/QA game at TTS.
Does that mean... - re: PUHLEEZ
[ In Reply To ..]
that you have THE most perfect job with THE most perfect benefits, boss, etc? I'm baffled that some of you spend so much time bashing other companies that you don't even work for anymore! I don't see what is gained by spreading so much negativity and hatred around. Life is way too short! If you are happy at your present job, I am very happy for you. There are those of us who enjoy what we do and who we work for. If that makes me a minority so be it.
This forum is for opinions about other companies - MQ-X
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for all the feedback, negative and positive.

I appreciate the feedback and don't really want all happy reports about TTS or any other company if they don't deserve it because life is too short to be negative about a company. That is what this forum is about. Honest opinions about companies so other MTs don't go through the same experiences with a company who does not treat MTs fairly. I have had enough of that with national companies and that is why I asked about TTS because they ran an ad.

opinions and other companies - - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, well it seems like the only opinions anyone accepts around here are negative ones. It's not that you don't want all happy reports - it seems like nobody wants ANY happy reports. As soon as someone comes on saying how happy they are we get labeled as a suit or a plant. So yeah, when us good workers get good treatment we get shut down on here. You people obviously are slackers or otherwise I can't believe they would treat you like that...they don't treat me like that...EVER! Just sayin.... So you guys just stay here in your miserable and unhappy world and I'll enjoy my job.
PULEEZ and the rest of you negative ones - - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
You are the sorriest bunch of people I have ever seen. Can't be happy unless there is so much negativity. Of course, let one of us come on here who likes working for TTS and we get bashed. Why don't you all just go and get a life and try to find something positive. Bet you all are real downers in your personal life also.
Bashing? - MQ-X
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't see bashing. I see disagreement in how different MTs were treated and it looks as if most didn't like the TTS experience. That doesn't mean yours was unpleasant. It means you were treated differently.
LOL - why so hostile - kittykat
[ In Reply To ..]
What does being the "sorriest bunch of people" who need to "get a life" and being a "real downer in personal life" have to do with an MT company board?

Life is too short to be so angry and negative - right?????

These are impersonal opinions about companies for MTs to read. Why would you take poster's opinions about TTS so personally would be my question.
eeehem... its PUH-LEASE thankyouverymuch - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
just trying to keep the conversation lively...
Now THAT sounds like Linda` - x-tts-er
[ In Reply To ..]
Just sayin'
LOL x-tts-er - IMO
[ In Reply To ..]
Linda can't spell or even misspell. From e-mails I get from her, she is hard-pressed to compose a complete sentence that makes any sense. I always wondered how she ever got to be where she is in the MT business.
I totally agree with you....sm - Happy MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I have NEVER experience any of the things I'm seeing in these posts. Maybe it's because I'm not a slacker. But this is the best place I've found to work for and I'm totally happy. So don't let all the negativity sway you from this place. I'm not a suit either!!!!
Jumping to conclusions or naive? - IMO
[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't mean you are a "slacker" if you get hassled by management. If you are hassled you have crossed one of the Queen Manager's wires. Why would anyone slack on a job that pays for production?

Good luck and lay low and for heaven's sake follow the TTS unwritten rule - Never Ever Question A Manager's Decisions. No matter how out in left field the manager is and no matter how unfair or insane they may seem, suck it up and go with the TTS flow. The managers are the biggest suck-ups ever and the owner loves, loves, loves those suck-ups. They build her ego and she will never have an inferiority complex surrounding herself with not-so-bright management staff.
incompetent mgmt - Pedalpushr
[ In Reply To ..]
I agree with last post about management at certain companies. Sounds like a lot of offices I've worked in, worked for...MQ was like that before they went virtual. Some companies attract those types, just the way it is. I stay FAR away from dysfunctional management. Talk about stressful!
Incompetent mgmt - ExMq
[ In Reply To ..]
Your post is correct. Before many MTSO' offices went ''virtual'', there was an abundance of clerical people and many, unqualified, now called ''management''.
TTS - TTSr
[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with TTS for 3 years and I am always amazed to see the negative comments on here. Overall my experience has been a good one. Not perfect, but what company is? When I compare them to the majority of the companies out there, including the one I came from, they are good to work for. Pay is on time and accurate. I have never been denied time off. I very rarely run out of work. I don't feel micromanaged. I don't get harassed if I take a break.

If I had seen these negative comments when I was looking for a job I probably would not have even considered working for them. I think that would have been unfortunate and can only say to those considering working for TTS to go for it and judge for yourselves.
TTS was okay till it wasn't. - jm
[ In Reply To ..]
Please see my posts above. Even you may find yourself fired by the management "team" - unfortunately you may learn the hard way like I did.

TTS experience for me - 40 years of MT experience

[ In Reply To ..]
In 40 years, I have worked for the good, the bad, and the ugly. In the last 5 years, because of a number of factors in the market, I have had to jump from job to job to find a home (lost my business to EMR, lost my full-time jobs due to overhiring/insufficient work, poor platforms, lost accounts, etc.)

Now I have been with TTS for seven months and am happier than I have been working for someone else in years.
Pay accounting is accurate and disclosed to me before check is cut.
Pay is on time, direct deposit.
I selected my own schedule (from what was available).
Time off has never been denied.
Work over 40 hours is often available
QA has been absolutely fair and spelled out in the account specifics which are downloadable and printable (some companies keep that online and awkward to access)
Accounts (after some horrific accounts with other companies) I would rate as good to great.
Software: EditScript is good VR
Pay rates mid to high range.

I have always been treated fairly with quick response to questions and open discussion of problems.

Perfect? No. Good company? Yes.

Very happy with TTS and will be staying with them until I retire.

For the record, I am neither a "suit" nor a "liar" nor a "Pollyanna." I am glad I read earlier threads about TTS and applied.

Sounds like you and I have been there for same amount of time - lindawordlady

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel exactly the same way you do. I was astounded to come to this board and continue to be whenever I see all these negative comments about TTS. I do not feel micro-managed at all. They have always been very accommodating to me and respectful I might add! I am also very assertive and would not let people "roll over me" like that. I believe we teach people how to treat us with respect and integrity. I really enjoy my job too. I never thought after 25 years of just being an MT that I would love VR as much as I do. Nice to see a fellow TTS employee on here defending the company!

Fired after 3 years for wrong cc doctor comment? - jm

[ In Reply To ..]
Not to be confrontational or disagreeable but would either of you fellow MTs like to comment on the fact that I was fired from TTS after 3 years of loyal dedicated service and great QA reviews over those 3 years. Are you under the impression this couldn't happen to you by the same people running the company who did it to me? You see I am all about protecting my MT friends from companies like TTS who care nothing about them and will leave them high and dry without a job. That is the only reason I am posting here warning those who may be looking for job to be careful and pass on TTS when looking for work. We need to protect each other and demand respect for the work we do, not cut each other or doubt each other when someone criticizes a company.

The second question I have is why do you feel the need to defend the company? Is it that you do not believe other MTs on MT Stars have had a bad time working with TTS and are posting lies here? If that is so, let me tell you it's not in my nature to post lies about a company and my personal experience with TTS staff just for the "fun" of it. I really doubt anyone else is making up stories about TTS because they are bored and want to stir TTS pot.

My life has been turned upside down thanks to TTS. I have been one step out of foreclosure on my home and with no job foreclosure will come sooner than later. I don't know when the last time anyone has had to look for a job was but jobs are pretty scarce and companies in the MT field are blatantly off-shoring so jobs are hard to get for American MTs.
jm - metoo
[ In Reply To ..]
Personally, I don't think for one second that this couldn't happen to me, but that goes for ANY job, not just TTS.

My point is that just because YOU may have had issues with them, doesn't mean that we all do or will. It's obvious that you're very angry and I am truly sorry about your losing your job and possibly your home.

I find TTS to be a wonderful company, as I'm sure you did before you got fired. I only chimed in because someone had asked about working conditions. I happen to be one of those who love their job with TTS. It's for the person considering employment with them to make their own decision. I merely offered my experiences with them thus far.

Was there any other reason given besides the cc to the wrong doctor? That just seems a bit extreme to me.
to metoo - jm
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your response metoo.

I disagree with you as far as this could happen to anyone at any job. I don't think being fired for an error that all human beings are capable of could happen to anyone at any job. If that were so lots of people would be unemployed. I think there are many companies who value their employees and are capable of looking at a bigger picture of what an employee brings to the table as far as skills and past performance. As I mentioned I would have been with the company for 3 years in July so I am not a sloppy MT and have received regular excellent quality reviews to maintain employment with TTS.

There was no other reason given to me other than I sent the cc to the wrong doctor. I could copy and paste the e-mail terminating me but I am not sure I should because of manager's privacy issues and disclosing names on this board.

The point I am making is I am warning those who may feel TTS is a good company, just as I did before being fired for the error, is it can happen to anyone becauee they obviously do not value their MTs and the work they do.

I really would have no reason to post bad things about TTS had this not happened to me just as I described.

Yes you are right. Firing for a human error is a bit extreme. That's why I posted my experience and ask other MTs to try to avoid this company if there is MT work available anywhere else because I consider the managers ruthless with no regard for the MT staff.

My only question is in regards to - - your second question!
[ In Reply To ..]
You asked the poster why they feel the need to defend the company...um, you all are out here bashing the company so back at ya. You guys don't have a monopoly on opinions about this company. Obviously there are those of us who really DO love working there. Obviously you just couldn't cut it so you gotta bash...too bad for you!
Linda? Is that you? - IMO
[ In Reply To ..]
You really are hostile aren't you. They didn't ask you, they asked the fellow MT who posted.

When companies do bad things to MTs they deserve to pay the price of bad publicity. That is what this board is for. Before jm posts, there were others with bad experiences with TTS, myself included. TTS deserves bad publicity if they treat MTs badly. Sounds like the company (Linda) does not respect the people who do the MT work for her.

It's really quite simple you know. This is a feedback forum so MTs can help each other out and to let MTs know the general attitude certain companies have towards MTs.
Geesh.... - metoo
[ In Reply To ..]
I would HATE to be a newbie just coming into the field. By the sounds of things, there are no good places to work. Everyone on here has complained about every single MTSO out there. What new people to this board may not realize is that the same person can post a million times on the same subject and make it look like a million people and opinions.
Not a TTSer, but I'm so sorry for your situation. I was in almost - the same situation, but quit after being written u
[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't want to live in fear every day that I was going to make another cc error and throw an otherwise perfect 10-year reference away. Putting total HIPAA compliance on the MT's back isn't reasonable or efficient, and I believe it is going to end up in a class action suit one of these days.
Yep, not at TTS but definitely agree. - cindyoh
[ In Reply To ..]
It's incredibly arrogant and naive in these times for anyone to think he/she could not possibly be fired for sending copies to the wrong doc no matter how good and faithful an employee you think you are. Like you, I've been warned and would be inclined to hand in my resignation out of fear. It's a shame but it's reality these days.

TTS - 15+ exp

[ In Reply To ..]
Six of one, half dozen of the other. I wished I had heeded the advice on this board before I took a position with TTS. I learned from experience. Communication stinks, IMO. They say you have to keep your "IM" open so they can see you are working, but try IM'ing them and no response. Most programs require you use database for cc's, only manually adding when NOT in database. Should fire 'selves-its their database/we don't update it!!!! IMO.

LOL TTS managers should fire 'selves for sure - kittykat

[ In Reply To ..]
You are so right. If MTs are getting fired for mistakes at TTS, the biggest bunch of people who should be fired for mistakes would be the managers. Even the owners should be fired for mistakes. They hired the sorry lot of people who are managing the company. That was is a HUGE mistake.

Similar Messages:

TTS? (Transcription, Technology And Support)???
Oct 16, 2009

Anyone have any experience with this company?  Please fill me in if you can.  TIA. ...

Transcription, Technology, And Support
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about working for Transcription, Technology, and Support? I am looking for UP TO DATE information on them, preferably from someone who has worked there or is working there. ...

Transcription, Technology And Support (TTS)
May 18, 2011

I have just been offered a job and accepted with TTS. I have been able to avoid VR for quite sometime, but will now be doing this. I have heard good and bad so not sure what to expect. Just curious to know pros and cons with TTS?Also curious what to expect with doing VR? 75% of my work will be VR, but mostly clinic account and only 15% of ESL's. Any thoughts and/or opinions or anyone who works there, what do you think?Thanks! ...

Transcription Technology & Support
Apr 30, 2012

Most posts on here are negative so I just wanted to post a positive one...I have 20+ years experience in medical transcription and have recently started with Transcription Technology & Support and thus far they are by far one of the better companies I have worked for...very happy to have made the move to them.  Run out of work on occassion but very rare, pay is fair, and everyone I have had any contact with has been very nice and willing to help, communication is excellent when I need a ...

What's It Like For TTS (Transcription, Technology & Support)?
Mar 03, 2014

Any former or present employees of TTS out there that can tell me what it's like working for TTS?  I've been told that working on the eScription platform on a certain account, I could make up to over 400 LPH.  I've never heard that & I've never done that at any of the companies I've worked for. Is it a good company to work for?  Do they support & nurture their MTs? I'm supposed to have a decision by Wednesday morning at the latest & woul ...

Transcription, Technology, & Support-Recent Info?
Aug 18, 2010

Does anyone working there currently have anything to report positive/negative regarding either platform, working conditions, etc? ...

Keystrokes Or Transcription, Technology & Support.. Which Would You Choose?
Nov 13, 2014

x ...

Any Recent Info Transcription, Technology, Support?
Jan 09, 2015

Interested in this company. Wondering about facts, recent (2014-2015) info on Transcription, Technology, Support. QA: Punitive, reasonable. Hours: Enough work? Etc. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Transcription Technology And Service
Jun 06, 2011

Is this a legit company? ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...

Anyone Work At TTS (Transcription, Technology & Service)?
Dec 09, 2011

Wanting to know if anyone is familiar with this company, good or bad.  ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

How Technology Killed The Medical Transcription Field
Aug 22, 2012

I wrote this essay about the negative impact VR and outsourcing has had on this field. I thought you guys might appreciate it.   HOW TECHNOLOGY KILLED THE MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION FIELD Long before I began working as a medical transcriptionist in 1993, others had been making a good living in the field for many years. For those unaware, medical transcriptionists (sometimes referred to as medical language specialists) are responsible for producing patients' medical records. Listening th ...

MTVS - Medical Transcription Voice Technology Inc. North Carolina?
Mar 17, 2012

Not much in archives & I just started IC with them as a temp position until I find something better.  The pay is not great but it is per 63 character line count and the acute account I'm on double spaces PE section so that helps.  Platform is DocQscribe which has to be the easiest one I've ever used out of M*Modal/eScription..etc.  The speech rec is not as precise as eScription but on the + positive side this IS the 1st company that doesn't QA NITPICK unnecessar ...

Scrotal Support S/l Support "T"
Feb 13, 2012

For surgical scrotal support, doctor says " a scrotal supportee was left in place."  I have googled this, looked in Stedmans GI/GU, surgical and equipment books.  Cannot find.    I would like to think scrotal supporting, but she definitely says "a".  Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.  ...

Technology
Apr 10, 2010

I was just wondering, with all of this technology we have, why do the dictators still use a can with a string.     ...

New Technology
Apr 13, 2010

Supervisor is harping to get our "availability" filled out on Schedule Source as we get ready to start the swamp board.  Maybe it will clear up after coffee, but just looking at it, I don't even get how to fill it out -- all the off and on and some kind of numbers.  I am tired of new and improved, I guess.  ...

New Job, New Technology
Mar 19, 2013

I recently accepted a position at a local hospital after nearly 9 years at my current job (long story, involves outsourcing, blah, blah, blah). My new position wil be VR editing and this is a first for me. The platform being used is Ex Editor. If there is anyone out there with experience wtih this platform and can offer some insight/advice, I'd appreciate it. I've been working with ExText at my current job so I think the very basics will be close but as I said I'm new to editing s ...

Sound And Technology
Mar 29, 2010

Wouldn't it make more sense if, with our improved digital and fiberoptic technology, the reports sounded BETTER instead of worse?  I guess it is more about convenience -- they can dictate in the bathroom, on the soccer field, in the locker room, checking out at the grocery store, or riding a motorcycle. . . ...

Can't Believe With All The Digital Technology
Nov 09, 2010

our sound quality is so poor most of the time.  You ought to be able to hear clear as a bell, but I think it is worse than in the olden days.  Sounds like everybody is across the ocean, talking between two tin cans.  ...

Anyone Work At CPR Technology???
Mar 02, 2012

I know they are based in my state of California.  I tried to apply with them when I first started working on-line.  At the time they did not want a newbie, though I did have about 25 years of experience at that time.  Of course they were right about me being newbie to on-line transcribing.  Now it makes me laugh.    ...

Does Andrews Teach Technology?
May 12, 2010

Hi there people, I want to know from those who've attended or graduated from Andrews...are you taught technology in depth? I've gotten the impression that Andrews glosses it over. Also, do you get webinars and such? thanks a lot in advance~ brenda   ...

Used To Embrace Technology - No Problem.
Dec 30, 2010

Now the Q is being so underhanded, I am scared to death I am not going to be able to figure out how to find my pay stub on the new system.  Probably just my low self-worth talking now.  Is MQ still going to figure lines and gross pay?  How will we ever know if any of it is right (like we have a clue now)? ...

Premier Office Technology
Sep 20, 2011

Do they really expect someone to work 24 hours straight or am I misinterpreting? ...

Med Voice Technology Services - NC
Jan 08, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company. Someone told me they were great and I should apply.  How is work availability? Management? Pay? Thanks. ...

So, I Started Thinking About How They Want To Use The Technology
Aug 31, 2012

The people who programmed, designed, whatever, Editscript have added nice little features, like the red box, and the speeding up dictation feature when the dictator says nothing.  So, I started thinking about the red box and other features.  I decided I would not check the box that slows down the silent parts of the dictation.  Well, guess what? It sped me up editing-wise like crazy and I can hear when the dictation blips and, if need be, I can rewind for a couple of seconds and c ...

New Technology Came And I Lost My Work
May 27, 2015

After 17 years of working for a local clinic and building relationships and making their work my top priority, the most recent 'upgrade' to their system left me without work or income. They never even contacted me. One day I logged on like normal and didn't find any work on the work list. I waited a couple of hours and checked again - nothing. I contacted the IT guy who just matter-of-factly told me that their newest upgrade over the previous weekend made it impossible for me to r ...

Medical Voice Technology Services
Oct 20, 2011

Hi:  Has anybody heard of Medical Voice Technology Services located in South Carolina?  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

XL TECH DIGITAL ACQUISITION TECHNOLOGY
Mar 23, 2012

EEG - my question is in the subject line.  Excel tech, XL tek, cannot ref.  thanks! ...