A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How does MQ do scheduling? - curious

Posted: Sep 27, 2011

Could anyone tell me how the scheduling is set up? What's the minimum hours/week requirement? Can you choose your own schedule? Thanks!

24 hours week minimum - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe you can choose your own schedule, however, that may vary depending on what the staffing needs are. If there hours needed on the weekend, you can be sure that you will have to pick a weekend day/night.

schedules - ke

[ In Reply To ..]
Part time work is considered 24 hours per week, full time is 37.5 hours per week.

Scheduling is usually Sun-Thurs or Tues-Sat. Hours vary according to the needs of the account.

When I was being interviewed and then offered a position, I was asked what I wanted my hours to be. So if you are thinking of applying or have applied, think of what you want your hours to be. Chances are you are not going to get "normal" hours, so think of something that you can really work with. Hope this helps!

Thank you! - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
That did help! Thanks! I have a phone interview today, and I thought they may be asking me that question so I wanted a little time to think about it beforehand. Any other suggestions or advice you have would also be appreciated! Thanks again.

Full time at MQ is 39 hours/week nm - ee

[ In Reply To ..]
aa

Similar Messages:

Scheduling
Mar 22, 2011

Does Medquist offer any positions Monday through Friday on the day shift? ...

IC Scheduling
Jun 14, 2012

I know there has been a lot of debate on this before, but if anyone knows the real answer to this, I would really appreciate it. I was just hired as an independent contractor. Stupid me...went to the "interview" this morning and forgot half the things I wanted to ask so I've emailed the CEO there for clarification, mainly regarding scheduling. Lucky for me, I haven't officially given my notice at my other job yet.  I am unclear as to the hours they expect me to work. But what ...

OOW AGAIN: Who Is In Charge Of This Moronic Scheduling?
Jun 14, 2015

If everything the TSMs do gets approval by their COMs, who oversees the COMs, and who on earth made the decision to keep work to within 1 minute of TAT and have 50+ people waiting to jump on 30+ jobs. This does not make fiscal sense. What do I not understand here? ...

Rezziliant Transcription - How Flexible Is Their Scheduling?
Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks! ...

Who Is More Flexible Scheduling: Command Health Or SoftScript? Nm
Feb 05, 2014

nm ...