A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Flexible work schedule?! Not in my BOB. - nm

Posted: Apr 17, 2013

x

me either - waaaah

[ In Reply To ..]
!

Similar Messages:

Positive Was Flexible Schedule? Who?? Not Me.
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

Independent Contractor - Must Have Flexible Schedule To Qualify For IC Status
Mar 11, 2010

I am thinking about pursuing a job as an independent contractor as I am retired and want something to do more than the money (retired hospital transcriptionist). It is my understanding that an IC must have flexible schedule to qualify for IC status, yet the job ads specify second and third shift as well as weekend days. Can they do this? I know the government is cracking down on ICs to make sure they are truly ICs (we all know the transcription companies will do everything to preserve their bo ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Being A Flexible MT
Apr 03, 2012

I interviewed this morning for a transcription position that I will need to be flexible for front and back office backup. This interests me and I am very interested in it as I think MTs need to be more flexible in this day and age. This is a sole FP physician and she does do EMR but also keeps her own chart record by using the sticky back paper. So she does double duty. I believe this is a wonderful idea and will keep some of us MTs working into the future. She always has the record there w ...

Optiscript - How Flexible?
Nov 18, 2011

Can anyone shed light  on how flexible optiscript in State College is?  I read on here how the unit manager will work with you if you need to change a schedule or need time off, but if you give an 8 hour schedule do they mind if you do not always adhere to it minute by minute or do they give you a little room to breathe.  I heard they have split shifts but just wondering how strict they are with the schedules you give.  TIA. ...

FLEXIBLE HOURS
Aug 24, 2012

If you are considered an independent contracter, can these companies require you to do the work on set hours?  It seems to me they could be a little more flexible with the hours. I realize there is a turn around time, but a block of time would be nice. Where are all the companies like this?? ...

What Is Proscript Like? Flexible? I Saw An Add On Another
Jan 06, 2014

site and was curious. ...

PT Flexible Positions
May 25, 2015

Are they any companies that require you just to work a set amount of lines per day without a set schedule? And that are hiring? TIA ...

Nuance Flexible Schedules?
Apr 24, 2012

I am due to join this company due to merger.  Can someone please tell me if they offer any kind of flexible schedule?  Thank you in advance. ...

What Companies Are More Flexible With Their Hours/schedules
Aug 04, 2010

I read a post on one of the boards yesterday by someone who was asking what companies are more flexible with their hours/schedules, etc.  Wanted to read responses and cannot find the original post to save my soul!!  Anybody know what board it is on? Thanks ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Rezziliant Transcription - How Flexible Is Their Scheduling?
Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks! ...

Procedure: Flexible Cystoscopy, Complex Urodynamics,
Oct 30, 2009

s/l "cautious flow EMG"  Also what does EMG electromyelogram?  ...

Who Is More Flexible Scheduling: Command Health Or SoftScript? Nm
Feb 05, 2014

nm ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Sounds Like Pecothalax Prep For A Flexible Sigmoidoscopy. Anyone Ever Hear Of It?
Jul 30, 2013

I never have and I have had a gastroenterology side job for years. ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

So, What Is It Like To Work For Nuance?? Pay Well? Flexible? Work Available? Nm..
Mar 07, 2012

.. ...

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

? On Being Locked Into Schedule
Mar 10, 2010

I am assuming that we will still have the 1/2 hour leeway on clocking in and out that we have now.  Does anyone have any info on that? ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Mequist Pay Schedule
Apr 08, 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Medquist pay periods fall? Thank you! ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...