A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Advanced Transcription - some insight? - podtype1

Posted: Jun 08, 2012

Does anywho work for this company who could give me some insight? Thanks!

Advanced - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
yes. I worked there for a very short period of time...plenty of work, but cherry picked to death. some very bad dictators. QA is punitive, knit-picky, and contradict each other. (I was told I made a fatal error and questioned why, when I had gotten it right on my "test." I went to look at my saved test and the incorrect 'fatal error' had never even been dictated on my test and was something so simple that I use EVERY day and know the correct version by heart, in my sleep, etc.). pay is average, but you have to wait a month to get paid. anything else?

Advanced Transcription - podtype1

[ In Reply To ..]
That helps. Thanks!

Which one? - tt

[ In Reply To ..]
There are at least 2 companies by this name.

Similar Messages:

Insight On Breitner Transcription
Jul 20, 2010

Anyone have any insight on Breitner Transcription.  Was offered a job with them, but as always never know whether to switch companies or not, but the one I am working with now has run out of work. ...

Advanced Transcription, NJ
Jan 14, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company? They are out of New Jersey, it is a temporary part-time deal that uses Dictaphone, Extext, Transnet...I have already passed the test but just wondering what kind of company they are? Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Out Of Oregon
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for recent information about this company.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Medical Transcription
Sep 27, 2010

Just sent my resume to them...Can anyone shed some light on this company?  Many thanks! ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

Why Does The Post On The Job Seeker's Board For Advanced Transcription Keep Disappearing?
Jan 09, 2011

It has been there twice this evening and both times it has disappeared.  Does anyone have any recent information about this company?  It is the one out of New Jersey.   TIA ...

Announcing PhraseExpander 3, New Advanced Text Expander For Medical Transcription
Nov 04, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce the availability of a new text expansion software that has been developed working with physicians. It allows you to autocomplese words and sentences and prepare very powerful templates. Please check http://www.phraseexpander.com/tour/medical-doctors/ ...

Insight Needed
Jan 15, 2010

I have been reading your posts for sometime now and I can’t  imagine how much this field has changed for some of you who are veterans.  I have been considering going to Career Step through a partnership program they have with Fayetville Technical Community College. I would like some insight from those who are MT’s.  I do not expect to make the salary I am making now working in the legal field but what I am looking for (besides wanting to get away from lawyer ...

Can Anyone Provide Any Insight Here?
Feb 12, 2010

If my account is not located in the mid Atlantic and has had no recent bad weather, why is it so low on work?  If I'm paranoid, please correct me, but what effect could the weather in another area have on my account? ...

Any Insight On Medlinks?
May 03, 2011

Equipment, management, workload (considering for cardiology), insurance, company outlook, anything/everything?  Although entirely pessimistic, I-hate-everything votes will be taken with a grain of salt.  ;-)  Thanks!  ...

Any Insight On MQ RAD Accounts?
Dec 13, 2011

Was emailed to continue hiring process, but don't know much about their radiology accounts.  TIA!! ...

I Want Some Insight Into Why MModal...
Dec 08, 2013

keeps emailing me asking me if I want to come back and work there...UNREAL!  I won't give them the time of day but I worked there and had to put up with the misery and like other OPs here, I got the heck out.  This place is going, going, gone. ...

MedRite - Some Insight On This System?
Apr 19, 2011

Can anyone give me some insight on this system? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Currently Work For SoftScript Have Any Insight? Sm
Apr 23, 2012

I'm considering a position with them.  All the things in the archives are pretty old.  Thanks. ...

Looking For Sound, Knowledgeable Insight...? Anyone?
Mar 14, 2013

http://mmodal.com/partners/greenway/ the course I am taking is explaining how SNOMED in combination with the above-type programs, basically needs to eliminate 'free text' completely from all medical records, and push for template-only documentation.   what does this in reality mean for Coders (because MT is obvious - read the mmodal and greenway info).  Am I wasting my time (and $) taking a coding course, if in a few years the doctors will just need to enter a dx in a ...

Want To Change Companies And Need Insight
May 14, 2014

Been working at a particular company for a few years now and I am just sick of being verbally abused, unappreciated and underpaid. I was considering applying somewhere like Nuance, but I don't have contacts in other companies to give me a clear idea of what they're like. Just browsing the board for other posts has me worried that all these companies are just as bad as where I already work. How painful is it to work for a company like Nuance as compared to some of the smaller ones where ...

Epic - Realistic And Honest Insight
May 02, 2012

Can anyone give me realistic and honest insight as to what effects the Epic electronic record has on employees in the HIM department including transcriptionists, coders, technicians, etc. as well as other employees at doctors' offices. I am contemplating an inside Epic position transferring data from two different electronic record systems into the Epic system. Will this temp position likely be gone after a year or so? I know that a lot of healthcare facilities are moving toward Epic. Epic ...

Newbie Questions- Your Insight Appreciated
Sep 15, 2012

Trying to decide whether to join up and have a few questions.  Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.  And, the reason I am asking here, is that I trust your answers over the suits.  How long from offer to actually starting work? (Since I know they do a background check and have a lot of paperwork.) How long from starting work to actualkly getting a paycheck? How long is training on platform (DQS)?  How long to be fairly productive after training?  What is ...

Advanced MD EHR
Aug 05, 2014

Has anyone ever typed in AdvancedMD? Can you copy and paste from word into it? ...

Advanced Medical
May 05, 2010

Any info on Advanced Medical Transcription?  I applied and want to know if I should go any further. ...

Advanced Transcriptionist Service, LLC
Mar 08, 2010

I saw their ad for radiology and acute care, is this place legitimate? ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

300 "Spartacus" Wire Was Advanced
Jul 23, 2013

Sl "Spartacus wire" in angiography and Cardiac cath.   ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...