A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PT has advanced s/l Limonsita ALS with respirtory failure nm - JudyJ

Posted: Apr 24, 2014

nm

Advanced limb-onset ALS with respiratory failure - Beach Glass Lover

[ In Reply To ..]
"About 75% of people contracting the disease experience "limb onset" ALS, i.e., first symptoms in the arms or legs."
Courtesy of Google and Wikipedia

Similar Messages:

Advanced MD EHR
Aug 05, 2014

Has anyone ever typed in AdvancedMD? Can you copy and paste from word into it? ...

Failure Of DQS
Jan 19, 2013

System is now telling me failure to download and I will not be able to work until DQS system is available and my upload is being saved.  Geez..not another EIGHT HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT CHECK THE DARN COMPUTER EVERY 15 MINUTES.. ...

Advanced Medical
May 05, 2010

Any info on Advanced Medical Transcription?  I applied and want to know if I should go any further. ...

Advanced Transcription, NJ
Jan 14, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company? They are out of New Jersey, it is a temporary part-time deal that uses Dictaphone, Extext, Transnet...I have already passed the test but just wondering what kind of company they are? Thanks! ...

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Equipment Failure
Aug 20, 2011

Does the Q reimburse for equipment failure downtime or will I have to request PTO time for reimbursement?  Thanks... ...

I Feel Like Such A Failure With This Job
Sep 30, 2013

I'm new to fluency and I can't seem to get off of 100% QA.  every time i think I did good on a job I get feedback where I have done something wrong.  I have been doing this 12 years and don't understand why I can't get it right.  Sorry i'm just venting.  ...

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Advanced Transcription Out Of Oregon
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for recent information about this company.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcriptionist Service, LLC
Mar 08, 2010

I saw their ad for radiology and acute care, is this place legitimate? ...

Advanced Medical Transcription
Sep 27, 2010

Just sent my resume to them...Can anyone shed some light on this company?  Many thanks! ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Advanced Transcription - Some Insight?
Jun 08, 2012

Does anywho work for this company who could give me some insight? Thanks! ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Decompensated Left-then-right Heart Failure (sm)
Feb 04, 2012

or decompensated left-than-right heart failure.  ? then or than?  anybody know? ...

Blank S/l A-fate Some Renal Failure
Jan 05, 2013

She is taking diclofenac and we realize that while this can ____________ some renal failure, has been absolutely necessary thus far to control her pain. She is having no abdominal pain. No chest pressure pain. No stroke symptoms.   Not verbatim acct...and have ability to edit... just not sure what the s/l would be or what it could be substituted for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) ...

Anyone Else Feeling Completely Suffocated And Set Up For Failure (sm)
Sep 17, 2013

being so micromanaged? I usually do not run out of work but due to no work for 1 day back a few weeks ago I have been slammed with 30+ accounts and not a day goes by that I do not get client profile updates for at least 1 of them.  Some of these accounts I haven't even worked on yet and I am getting changes to the client profile.  How is anyone capable of remembering so many different rules plus changes to the rules you didn't know in the first place.  We must make our l ...

S/l Colchicine Stim Test On Pt With Renal Failure,
Nov 30, 2009

dehydration, and weight loss.  Doc only says pt had s/l colchicine stim test during his last admission. ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Finally Passed An Audit After 4 Weeks Of Failure.
Apr 02, 2014

I succeeded by retyping 75% of the document, especially the vital signs, and did that for nearly every document. I can't understand why ASR used to be so good with numbers and suddenly has become absolutely horrid. ...

Why Does The Post On The Job Seeker's Board For Advanced Transcription Keep Disappearing?
Jan 09, 2011

It has been there twice this evening and both times it has disappeared.  Does anyone have any recent information about this company?  It is the one out of New Jersey.   TIA ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Announcing PhraseExpander 3, New Advanced Text Expander For Medical Transcription
Nov 04, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce the availability of a new text expansion software that has been developed working with physicians. It allows you to autocomplese words and sentences and prepare very powerful templates. Please check http://www.phraseexpander.com/tour/medical-doctors/ ...