Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I like your posts and agree 100%. No one is going - to stop the tech train. It has hit all

Posted: Oct 20th, 2023 - 4:25 pm In Reply to: You really think all MTs standing up woulda changed things-it would not have sm - RunninOnMT

industries, some harder than others. I, too, moved into another field and make a great living. Some troll on this board attacks me nonstop. I suspect she's one that cannot find a good job and prefers to waste her time attaching others doing well, rather than putting that energy into finding a good job. She constantly accuses others of lying, which tells me she is either not looking for a better position, or is not qualified to hold a better position; hence the endless attacks. I know what I put in my bank account; I don't have to be validated by what others think of what I make. You sound like you made some good decisions early on, and you get to reap the benefits of your hard work. Kudos to you!

It took me a long time to find the jobs (two companies) that I did, and I love my work. I would never ask someone to explain why they do what they do for the pay they receive, but if they want to move on and need help, I offer whatever I can, when I can.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)