Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 56)

Spare me too - Just get out

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2023 - 3:41 pm In Reply to: Spare me - The only reason employers

Of course there are a ton of reasons/excuses not to and that is their choice. I for one stuck around waaaayyyy too long and had to file bankruptcy. I just refused to go out and find a job, any job, but I did and I could kick myself for my waiting so long, my mentality brought on by the "glamour" of working at home, etc.

This topic has been gone over and over and gripes about low pay, etc., but to each their own. Just like staying in a bad relationship, enabling drug or alcohol people in our lives and the list is endless.

Eventually this board which is totally useless now, will just be filled with these ridiculous spammers clammering on about some nonsense.

The job is dead and just about gone for good and for those that refuse to leave, stay for supplemental income or whatever reason and can accept the insulting pay and treatment, it's all yours. Those that have moved on, I say good for us and hope we continue to prosper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)