Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Medical Transcription is a DEAD profession - MTdonenow

Posted: May 12th, 2023 - 6:10 pm

I visit this site every now and again as a seasoned MT.  The tiny vendor for whom I IC'd, after Nuance collapsed, had gone out of business a few weeks ago and thought to see what's up with our community.  People, the bitterness and venom spewn here is an embarassment to our profession!  I understand we are all upset and frustrated, but we are a community of very educated and intelligent professionals.  Anyone can log on to view this.  Instead of infighting, hoping that we can help each other move forward with the impressive skills set which we all possess.  Medical transcription/editing is dead, we all understand this.  As a group of dedicated professionals, can we regroup and reexamine our skills and strengths to lift each other up?  We need to understand and know our value and help each other.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)