Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you for the posts - Anonymous

Posted: May 12th, 2023 - 8:18 pm In Reply to: Medical Transcription Is DEAD now - MTdonenow

The person who calls us Karen probably doesn't know what it means either, except that it's a put-down. It's a stereotype for someone, similar to a soccer mom, who usually has blonde hair, in her 40s, who likes to meddle in other people's business; that is the best way I can describe it from what I have read. When I was active on the political board I used to get called "dem liberal commie fascist" a lot, probably by the same person, and multiple times I have been called a stupid idiot who never knows what they are talking about. Like the OP, I feel that I am being stalked by someone who enjoys throwing discussions off track, and unfortunately I have let myself get sucked in several times. This post is probably going to invite a bunch of people with hurtful things to say, but I really don't care. Thank you to those of you with the courage to speak up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)