Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is no wonder - Anonymous

Posted: May 13th, 2023 - 10:15 am In Reply to: As far as Karen - sm

It is no wonder that people don't want to use this website. What is sad is that your examples were all probably written by the same person in order to make one or two others feel inferior. I was offering suggestions to someone asking about what to do next when transcription ended for them. I remembered something they had said in another thread and commented on it and someone started that Karen nonsense again, actually addressing one post to Karen and signing it from Karen. The only purpose for that, as far as I can see, was to hijack the thread. Other dedicated MT forums that actually provided useful information in the way of vocabulary lists and job leads that weren't scam shut down long ago and one would wonder what purpose MT Stars actually serves. As far as the name calling and stereotypes, there is a fine line between trolling and cyberbullying, particularly when one or two people have become the targets. There is supposed to be a moderator here, but I don't see much in the way of policing unacceptable behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)